Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I am pleased to announce that in collaboration with BlueFireNick , we will make the change of hair on the sister after the great adventure a reality.

It was really something that I was going to do personally but since I want my mod to be compatible with the FFFOX I would have had to make conditionals in each image and every time the FFFOX mod was updated, which would be very tedious and that is why I mentioned that this function would be very to future.

But in conversation with the creator of FFFOX mod he will help me with this and we can finally see the sister changing her hair color after the great adventure faster than I had thought,

Now the big drawback I have is that I still don't have all the images with the hair color change, so I'll have to get to work on it.

As I have been showing the most recent images, they already have it and since the change is only in the images where the sister appears, the work that I must do is not so much.

Additionally, it makes me very happy to announce that the Kitsune project of the FFFOX mod would also be colored by me so if you like my color mod you will also see a version colored by me and modified by BlueFireNick of the sister with tail and ears Kitsune

I leave here one more image of what the change of the sister's hair to blond would be like after the great adventure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really feel very happy and excited to see how far my mod has come and everything that comes in the future for this game that I love so much ♥♥♥♥

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Hi guys,

I am pleased to announce that in collaboration with BlueFireNick , we will make the change of hair on the sister after the great adventure a reality.

It was really something that I was going to do personally but since I want my mod to be compatible with the FFFOX I would have had to make conditionals in each image and every time the FFFOX mod was updated, which would be very tedious and that is why I mentioned that this function would be very to future.

But in conversation with the creator of FFFOX mod he will help me with this and we can finally see the sister changing her hair color after the great adventure faster than I had thought,

Now the big drawback I have is that I still don't have all the images with the hair color change, so I'll have to get to work on it.

As I have been showing the most recent images, they already have it and since the change is only in the images where the sister appears, the work that I must do is not so much.

Additionally, it makes me very happy to announce that the Kitsune project of the FFFOX mod would also be colored by me so if you like my color mod you will also see a version colored by me and modified by BlueFireNick of the sister with tail and ears Kitsune

I leave here one more image of what the change of the sister's hair to blond would be like after the great adventure:

I really feel very happy and excited to see how far my mod has come and everything that comes in the future for this game that I love so much ♥♥♥♥
I am sincerely happy for you, dear Daseson) I am waiting for new bright drawings!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
This is great news! You guys are all turning this game into so much more than it is, and I for one am eternally grateful that you, Shade, Bluefire, and everyone else assisting with this project are doing what you do. Keep at it!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

As I have always said I do not like to modify the images since I am not that good at it, however today I started to color a new CG of version 1.4 and I found that it was a bit simple.

So with the color I tried to give it more effects, this was the result:

I would like to know what you think?

This is without a doubt the image that I have retouched the most, normally I only color and add color effects but very basic ones.

May 17, 2020
Hi guys,

As I have always said I do not like to modify the images since I am not that good at it, however today I started to color a new CG of version 1.4 and I found that it was a bit simple.

This is without a doubt the image that I have retouched the most, normally I only color and add color effects but very basic ones.
Absoutely breathtaking! Wonderful work, daseson!

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Hi guys,

Looks very good and I think it improves the final result a lot. Also your details in the skin shading looks gourgeous!
I think this is a prime example that sometimes the monochrome/manga style allows some liberties and variations and Inusuku utilizes that to his advantage. I'm not surprised he might have left some line shadings in the final images, specially since I think he worked pretty fast in this last update.

zentinel

Mar 23, 2023
Hi guys,

wowww getting better and better T v T

• Red Heart
Jul 26, 2020
Hi guys,

Wow! Looks better than before.
Amazing!

• Red Heart

immortal moralist

Jun 15, 2023
Hi guys,

WoW, your modified image is pretty good, in my opinion the uncolored original image is just like a draft.

• Red Heart

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Today, testing with the new images, this one appeared that I had not been able to show:

I also recolored Akatsuki:

Apparently they appear in a new event... although well I don't understand Japanese so I didn't know what happened ñ.ñ

I wanted to show them, as I mentioned, the update of my mod will be released when shade gives us his translated version.

Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
I also recolored Akatsuki:

Apparently they appear in a new event... although well I don't understand Japanese so I didn't know what happened ñ.ñ

I wanted to show them, as I mentioned, the update of my mod will be released when shade gives us his translated version.
In black-n-white the Akatsuki colors make sense, but when colored the totally black places should just be a darker tone of the surrounding colors instead of fully black.

I'd also like to hear what others think about this, might be just me.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
In black-n-white the Akatsuki colors make sense, but when colored the totally black places should just be a darker tone of the surrounding colors instead of fully black.

I'd also like to hear what others think about this, might be just me.
I understand, if you look at the gloves it was just what I did there,

I'm going to try to change the black colors of the other parts as I did with the gloves.

Reactions: akapp

Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
I understand, if you look at the gloves it was just what I did there,

I'm going to try to change the black colors of the other parts as I did with the gloves.
I did notice that the gloves weren't completely black, but I think even they should be brightened up a bit, without zooming in it still looks black.

I also forgot to mention the most important part before - the coloring looks really nice! Keep it up

• Red Heart

Aftondoesntdielol

May 16, 2023
Can someone explain to me how to make the mod work (I haven’t understood a thing of what I should do) I have currently installed the game but idk how to make the mod work (I haven’t install the mod yet). Please explain like you are talking to a 5 year old xd

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

In this week's progress we have a new CG:

Also thanks to BlueFireNick we already have some advance of the code for the change of hair:

The next update will have a lot of images since I had enough time to paint... I hope when you get out you like it :3

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Can someone explain to me how to make the mod work (I haven’t understood a thing of what I should do) I have currently installed the game but idk how to make the mod work (I haven’t install the mod yet). Please explain like you are talking to a 5 year old xd
Hello, currently it is not compatible with version 1.4 and that is why it does not work for you.

Shade is almost releasing its translated version and I'll be releasing my compatibility update.

So give us a little more wait :3

Aftondoesntdielol

May 16, 2023
Hello, currently it is not compatible with version 1.4 and that is why it does not work for you.

Shade is almost releasing its translated version and I'll be releasing my compatibility update.

Thank you very much for replying and explaining to me, well i wish you guys Goodluck

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017

your mod is worth to wait, as the game already updated to 1.4.3 on the main thread, all is left to wait your mod to add more spice for this game, i know you worked hard for us all, thanks for your hardwork! i'll patiently wait for the update ;)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes