Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

zentinel

Mar 23, 2023
Update 0.43 COMPATIBILY V1.4:

CHANGES:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SCENES:

PICTURES:
- Icon + Cutin v1.4:

FFFOX IMAGES:

Others:

NOTES:
-Many images had some imperfections that were very noticeable when coloring them, I share an example:

As you can see above in the final images, I tried to correct them in my own way, I hope that I did not notice too much that I retouched them since I am not a professional but I think they turned out well.

PS: this shows that inusuku really had to do a quick job in order to satisfy the public since it wasn't just this image that I found flawed.

- As you know I am currently studying and working, coloring the games is my hobby and I do it in my free time, so please always keep this in mind because even if I want to I can't give updates as often as before.

- I am a girl hehe they are always surprised when I mention it or because of my way of writing, I really think that games are not for a particular genre if you like to play it and that's it, for my part I love the art of inusuku and I admire it for the great projects he has done.

- I thought that you were not liking the images that I painted since the last publications had few reactions, but today that I connected and saw that there were around 20+ notifications I was surprised hehe, I hope you like the update since I put all my effort on it :3

- I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the reactions, comments and opinions for improvement, I appreciate them very much and I always try to make what they ask of me come true with all my effort >:3

Until the next update
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

View attachment 2709573
oh dear some ps. here is super ultra surprised me

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Are the night scenes still supposed to be black & white? The smaller images would suggest not, but for me they are.

chromoimouto.png

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I can't confirm that, for example, the folder hscene in your download has 44 items and the game folder hscene has 330?
Are the night scenes still supposed to be black & white? The smaller images would suggest not, but for me they are.

View attachment 2710695
1687272986576.png

Hello guys, remember to check the percentages of each section on the main page.

The mod is still in development so you will still find many images that are in black and white, when it is in version 1.0 is when I could confirm that everything (up to that moment) is in color.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
The coloring is not 100%. Only certain parts of the game are colored. The mod is a work in progress
Ah, I saw that on front page, but the little icons in the bottom left being in full color threw me for a loop. No worries then.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
As you can see above in the final images, I tried to correct them in my own way, I hope that I did not notice too much that I retouched them since I am not a professional but I think they turned out well.

PS: this shows that inusuku really had to do a quick job in order to satisfy the public since it wasn't just this image that I found flawed.
I believe those particular images' spots near the bottom are meant to be Onii-chan's breath from the close-up view (1-3 have no spots, while 4 and on do).

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
View attachment 2710700

Hello guys, remember to check the percentages of each section on the main page.

The mod is still in development so you will still find many images that are in black and white, when it is in version 1.0 is when I could confirm that everything (up to that moment) is in color.
i still do not understand sorry: in 1.3 there are colored images (for example condoms) which are nto in your latest download. Why is it not possible to provide a all in one download??

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Hi guys,

As I have always said I do not like to modify the images since I am not that good at it, however today I started to color a new CG of version 1.4 and I found that it was a bit simple.

So with the color I tried to give it more effects, this was the result:

I would like to know what you think?

This is without a doubt the image that I have retouched the most, normally I only color and add color effects but very basic ones.
I just noticed, is this image colouring not complete ? I can't find it in the file

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I believe those particular images' spots near the bottom are meant to be Onii-chan's breath from the close-up view (1-3 have no spots, while 4 and on do).
Oh when I was coloring the image I didn't contemplate this.

What do you say, would it be a good idea to return them to add this breath effect?

i still do not understand sorry: in 1.3 there are colored images (for example condoms) which are nto in your latest download. Why is it not possible to provide a all in one download??
I just went through my past files and never posted color of condoms or room backgrounds in night scenes, the images I have shared with this content are work in progress and only owned by me.

I haven't released them because I don't like to share work in progress, I always try to only release content that is 100% color.

I just noticed, is this image colouring not complete ? I can't find it in the file
Unfortunately, they are not finished yet and for this reason I did not share them in this update.

harryzeus

May 8, 2022

What do you say, would it be a good idea to return them to add this breath effect?

I just went through my past files and never posted color of condoms or room backgrounds in night scenes, the images I have shared with this content are work in progress and only owned by me.

I haven't released them because I don't like to share work in progress, I always try to only release content that is 100% color.

Unfortunately, they are not finished yet and for this reason I did not share them in this update.
ok i believe you of course, than i will search through the other threads, there must be another mod for color which i applied back then

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

The example picture from earlier seems to be a good example of a breath effect in color, in my opinion. Light enough to not distract, but still enough of it there to hint at that. Inusuku did seem to be making a difference in how the Imouto's breath appeared versus the 1st person breath of the brother as well.

sarunote

Feb 10, 2018
Absolutely phenomenal work! Thank you for all the effort, daseson!

(Guess who accidentally saved over their day 1 peerless save? Now I have to reroll oniichan again in order to see all the early scenes :p)

Last edited:
Reactions: akapp
Oct 14, 2022
Jesus. Christ daseson. I was a little nervous to grab this, because I didn't mind black and white, but holy SHIT, this looks so good! You put the lighting around the windows, you have the shading of grass. Everything looks so gorgeous. I was worried about specifics, too, like shirt colors and the sponge being a little too...over colored, but everything fits so well! If this is still a passion for you, I am so looking forward to more. I can't WAIT to see the sunset scene if you do that one. No matter what, I am in awe over here.

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023
ok i believe you of course, than i will search through the other threads, there must be another mod for color which i applied back then

I think you are talking about this colour mod.

The main differences that I’ve seen between the 2 colour mods are the air colour (blond vs grey) and the ‘cutin’ colour (night vs day light setting).

Then, there is more coloured scene overall in the daseson mod (here), but there is also some little detail that has been coloured in the last mod and not here (condom for example).

What is good about daseson mod is that untouch drawing is ‘empty/missing’, meaning you can apply the ‘old’ colour mod (blond hair) and then apply the daseson mod (grey hair) to have more stuff in colour overall. (if you don’t mind the switch in colour when the new colour mod don’t have a drawing already coloured in the old one)

@daseson If I can drop a little advice, maybe you can take a quick look inside the old colour mod. You could find some stuff already done that you may find at your taste and want to add it as it is in your mod to go faster (don’t forget to credit the work if you do that), or find some idea for your future personal colouring.
Have a nice continuation in your colouring journey. :)

Reactions: akapp
Oct 14, 2022
I hadn't had a chance to see Akatsuki yet in color and I've got to say, I don't know if you planned it, but him wearing green and the guild boss wearing a different shade of green I think was an incredible choice. Since he's low-key obsessed with her it fits so well that his color scheme matches.

I wish I could go through every picture and say what details I loved to see, because there is so so much gold in all of these. I about died from the cuteness of the carriage ride into town. And that first picture of the covers being thrown off... :love:

In your comparisons, it is readily apparent how well you've improved, but I hope you don't beat yourself up over what it had looked like, because they were still very well done. I'm a huuuge sucker for good shading in pictures. There are some pencil drawings that are so incredible simply because the artist was a master at shading and I see that expertise and improvement coming from your latest works of art.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I think you are talking about this colour mod.

The main differences that I’ve seen between the 2 colour mods are the air colour (blond vs grey) and the ‘cutin’ colour (night vs day light setting).

Then, there is more coloured scene overall in the daseson mod (here), but there is also some little detail that has been coloured in the last mod and not here (condom for example).

What is good about daseson mod is that untouch drawing is ‘empty/missing’, meaning you can apply the ‘old’ colour mod (blond hair) and then apply the daseson mod (grey hair) to have more stuff in colour overall. (if you don’t mind the switch in colour when the new colour mod don’t have a drawing already coloured in the old one)

@daseson If I can drop a little advice, maybe you can take a quick look inside the old colour mod. You could find some stuff already done that you may find at your taste and want to add it as it is in your mod to go faster (don’t forget to credit the work if you do that), or find some idea for your future personal colouring.
Have a nice continuation in your colouring journey. :)
When I started coloring my idea was to continue this mod since the author hasn't been active for a long time, but due to my inexperience I didn't know that these images use a photoshop filter and of course when trying to do them in illustrator which is where I work I didn't go able to replicate it

The issue is that in the end I chose to do it with my own style since replicating an image with a filter is somewhat complicated.

The Hscenes are around 300 images and although I have worked on them, I still lack a lot of content.

Currently the scene I have worked on the most is the doggystyle one with 70% finished:
1687292100267.png

I had planned the next update to focus 100% on the function of changing hair to blonde after the great adventure with the help of Blue, but if you prefer that I do the Hscenes I can do it.

They tell me that they prefer the change of hair or the Hscenes.

Oct 14, 2022
I know you can't do anything about it, but I had never noticed Yui's drawn hand before in this scene

And now I feel like I'm a bully

Still, love the coloring. Look at all that was done in the hair!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes