Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

good cat

Aug 17, 2017
I just tried it and it works without problems:
View attachment 3471656

I think I could play with the installer and create a version for Kagura that is easy to install.

Although I would have to do this every time Kagura updates the game since in some folders where there are images there are also configuration files.

It would be a little extra work, I would like to know if they support the idea, let's do it with reactions to avoid spam.

On the other hand, I was trying the colorless version of Kagura and now that I see the color images again, wow, there is a lot of difference hehe, I definitely like the game with colors better :whistle:
i think its fine if you wait until the dlc is out. thanks for adding extra link to download tho!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Does the mod work with the KaguraGames release ?
If it works, however you would have to unzip the files from the Data folder, in the main thread we are looking at an option to make it more user-friendly to install the mods in this version of Kagura.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
is it safe im getting windows virus alert
Yes, the first time you download it you will get an "Unknown App" warning from Windows.

In this case, click see more and run anyway.

Or you can watch the video on how to unzip manually with 7zip or Winrar.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Since some are having problems installing the mod in the Kagura version, I leave you this video that shows how to do it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For this installation you will need a program to unzip the .wolf files.

Here you can download the one I used in the video:

I hope it helps they.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2021
Hi guys,

Since some are having problems installing the mod in the Kagura version, I leave you this video that shows how to do it:
For this installation you will need a program to unzip the .wolf files.

Here you can download the one I used in the video:

I hope it helps they.
This worked perfectly, thank you.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Daseson It is a detail that I wanted you to know, although before I remember that they had already told you
Hello,

What happens here is that the neck is included in the pajamas:

1711256868423.png

And since the clothes are not yet in color, that's why it appears like this.

On the other hand, I couldn't finish the image I wanted to share today :(.

Tomorrow I will give you the preview of images that I promised.

Acumalaka

Jul 16, 2022
View attachment 3358133

Overview:
Hello, This is my coloring mod for Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~​

Updated: 15/02/2024
Game/Creator: Inusuku -
Modder: Daseson
Mod Version: v0.84
Game Version: 1.4.X
Language: English
Game for this mod: Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~.
Others: FFFOX MOD.

Features:

Change-Log:

Percentages of each section:

The percentages refer to the colored images that are used within the game, so if you find an image without color in any section that is 100%, it is because that image is not used within the game.

Overall Mod: 84%.
Cutin: 100%,
HScenes: 23%,
Cg: 58%,
Pictures: 43%,
Others: 90%
1.4.0: 75%

Note
If you do not like any section or have any suggestions, you can respond to the publication with respect, I will try to look at the suggestions or changes requested to make them.

This mod is created without profit, if you want to support you can leave your reaction or comment about it and if you still want to support even more you can donate to the creator inusuku.

Please only comment about the mod, if you want to know some functionality of the game you can comment on the post where you downloaded it.

Recomendation: Always install my mod last so as not to cause problems with other coloring mods/extra content.

Special thanks to:

- Shadesishere For translating and sharing the game.

- mello.second For its uncensorship MOD.

- BlueFireNick For FFFOX MOD.

- Itsuka Shiro For the Installer program.

Thanks to you this project is possible :giggle: .

Download: -

You can see how to use the installer here.

If your version of the game has the files compressed in .wolf you can see how to install the mod here.

If you have problems with the installer, you can watch a video on how to do the manual installation from here.

To enable change hair after the great adventure you must download the FFFOX MOD.​

View attachment 2486228 View attachment 2486235 View attachment 2486237 View attachment 2486238 View attachment 2486239 View attachment 2486242 View attachment 2486245 View attachment 2492649 View attachment 2520671 View attachment 2571492 View attachment 2619344
There is a news about official DLC for this game
It will out probably mid April
Would you like to color it too?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes