alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
From what I understand the creator isn't planning on offering it outside of Japan and doesn't want any fan translations made.
Not true, he doesn't want fan translations, but that's because he's going for an official one. There is no reason to go official with a translation if he has no plan for release outside Japan.

linda95

Mar 12, 2018
OK, I just went with the first one. Also changed the garbled mess with the proper Japanese characters that I have from an earlier version.

Password: F95zone
files corrupt it say when i exctract

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
From what I understand the creator isn't planning on offering it outside of Japan and doesn't want any fan translations made.
well, Sister travel even gonna on steam anytime soon. and look as how success this game is...i doubt it. just give them more time. you may not know but Kagura did join on steam for a while now

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Only if they can figure out this innocent looking character is from an H game.
and it also means that FBI is also a man of culture. so one day if you get arrest then please don't forget to ask him his stats and how much is his Sexual Interesting ;)=))

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
and it also means that FBI is also a man of culture. so one day if you get arrest then please don't forget to á him his stats and how much is his Sexual Interesting ;)=))
That would be my second question. First would be about the charges since fictional characters under the age of consent aren't illegal in their jurisdiction.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does anyone know what the present from imouto you get from apologies does?
If you mean the items from the mail as apologies for bugs, they're items like condoms and pills. The 1.9 one gives you a morning after pill.

maidchan

Jul 17, 2019
If you mean the items from the mail as apologies for bugs, they're items like condoms and pills. The 1.9 one gives you a morning after pill.
ah but the 1.6 and 1.5 one give a christmas present and some kind of other present that aren't consumables which show up anywhere in the items.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Sorry, I've been trying to keep up with the thread but I'm a little confused - does the current link contain new content? I remember reading that they're cracking down on unofficial EN translations, but the main post says the last edit was made April 2nd, so I'm not sure if some kind soul has uploaded an up-to-date translation.

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
Sorry, I've been trying to keep up with the thread but I'm a little confused - does the current link contain new content? I remember reading that they're cracking down on unofficial EN translations, but the main post says the last edit was made April 2nd, so I'm not sure if some kind soul has uploaded an up-to-date translation.
The current link on top contains the translation made by Mehrtinalus on version 1.9. If by new content you mean version 2.0, then no, not yet

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The dev cracked down on a translation project over on ULMF, but this being a pirating site, we don't care what the dev says since this game can't really be played unless it is in a language we understand and Kagura Games, the group officially contracted to translate and the reason for the dev cracking down, is VERY backed up on prjects, putting the official translation at 2021 at the earliest given the rate of progress, Kagura's history, and general knowledge of how long a translation can take.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ah but the 1.6 and 1.5 one give a christmas present and some kind of other present that aren't consumables which show up anywhere in the items.
Looks like the 1.5 mail gave me a handful of random items. First time I got some green tea, lots of coffee and a single aphrodisiac. Second a few of the different types of tea and one coffee. Third just...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i want uncen path please
The old partial uncensor patch is still on , and in the old version of the game. You will need to unpack some of the new games .wolf files with something like to use it.

Just like Sister Travel Kagura's eventual English version will probably be completely uncensored.

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes