Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So how do you get it so that you can ask her to lewd during the day and whatnot? I've got her to the point where she will do virtually everything, even anal, while awake in bed and she'll do stuff in the bathroom no question but it won't go any further than that. Trust and sexual interest both over 400.

Reactions: PAPICRAFT

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
So how do you get it so that you can ask her to lewd during the day and whatnot? I've got her to the point where she will do virtually everything, even anal, while awake in bed and she'll do stuff in the bathroom no question but it won't go any further than that. Trust and sexual interest both over 400.
Did you get her pregnant? Maybe that's what you gotta do. Because I think its guaranteed if you get an ending(pregnant ending).

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
As far as I recall you have to screw her around ~3 times in bed, I don't think she have to be awake but you must have >200-300 trust.

Namllof

Jul 28, 2018
So... This is my first comment on this forum despite being a lurker for a long time, I really like this game but there's some annoying aspects that bother me (I really hate grinding/farming in general).

I tried messing around on Cheat engine and I managed to come up with a few time saving cheats, as well being able to modify the sister's basic stats such as trust and interest, I'm not quite sure if I saved it correctly though, it works every time, even when you restart the game, but I never really uploaded this stuff before so forgive me if I screwed up.

I wish to share the table with you all but I don't think f95 accepts the format, any ideas on how I could do so?

Edit: Grammar

Last edited:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
As far as I recall you have to screw her around ~3 times in bed, I don't think she have to be awake but you must have >200-300 trust.
Weird, I have definitely done that...

I got the little event where they wake up in bed together or something. Worth noting I'm using the coloured version maybe something is different in that.

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
So... This is my first comment on this forum despite being a lurker for a long time, I really like this game but there's some annoying aspects that bother me (I really hate grinding/farming in general).

I tried messing around on Cheat engine and I managed to come up with a few time saving cheats, as well being able to modify the sister's basic stats such as trust and interest, I'm not quite sure if I saved it correctly though, it works every time, even when you restart the game, but I never really uploaded this stuff before so forgive me if I screwed up.

I wish to share the table with you all but I don't think f95 accepts the format, any ideas on how I could do so?

Maybe you could just post a pic? Also there's already a mod created some time ago btw. This godly brother mod.

Reactions: Namllof

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Alright its finally here!!

First lemme think imouto_lover for his work cuz I used it as a base to do this work.
So what I did is fully coloring the whole game and I would say now its almost 100% colord.
What I did so far is remake some pics, improved some, and almost edit all the rest and trolled with few xD
took me few weeks to finish it but I hope you will enjoy it.

the size was more than i thought it would be so had to upload it.

How to install it?
go to the game folder< data and remove or rename the Picture.wolf and cg.wolf

here some of the pics just to show case

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Namllof

Jul 28, 2018
Maybe you could just post a pic? Also there's already a mod created some time ago btw. This godly brother mod.
Oh nice, didn't know about the mod. It's a cheat engine table, I could post a screenshot but would it actually help? It took me a lot of poking and prodding to find the correct addresses myself, still I guess there's no need for it with the mod.

Ps: Is there an actual guide for this game? I played it many times already but I still don't know if I got everything, the guide at ulmf is pretty barebones.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Hey, so I got a question. I just finished the game, got the fake pregnancy, the panties and the 100 days ending and just saw the credits roll, but I am still missing some images in the album, image 3 and 7-11, I saw that some I can buy but can they be unlocked normally? Oh and I saw some comments talking about a good pregnancy ending, is it the fake pregnancy one or there's another ending?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hey, so I got a question. I just finished the game, got the fake pregnancy, the panties and the 100 days ending and just saw the credits roll, but I am still missing some images in the album, image 3 and 7-11, I saw that some I can buy but can they be unlocked normally? Oh and I saw some comments talking about a good pregnancy ending, is it the fake pregnancy one or there's another ending?
Some are dated events (change your pc date if needed) and others can be bought by clicking the box in the album. also some are from dates with sister on a weekend > spend time with > go to [xxxx]

Reactions: JosephF

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
Alright its finally here!!

First lemme think imouto_lover for his work cuz I used it as a base to do this work.
So what I did is fully coloring the whole game and I would say now its almost 100% colord.
What I did so far is remake some pics, improved some, and almost edit all the rest and trolled with few xD
took me few weeks to finish it but I hope you will enjoy it.

the size was more than i thought it would be so had to upload it.
Mega

How to install it?
go to the game folder< data and remove or rename the Picture.wolf and cg.wolf

here some of the pics just to show case

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice! Thanks to both of you. I'll enjoy the game again with colors this time >-<

UnknownIllu

May 8, 2020
After playing this game for a few hours I don't really see how this is rated 4+ stars.

The game basically is a Groundhog Day simulator with grinding where you do the exact same things and get the same text every day.
Then when you've eventually grinded to 150 trust and 100 lewdness you can suddenly bathe with your sister and have her suck your dick or molest her in her sleep.
Then after you make her cum 4 times in one night and cum inside her without protection (and without good graphics/animation) you get one extra line of text in the morning and a cute image of her waking up resting on your chest.
After that the same day repeats without ever mentioning what you did.

Apart from the terrible gameplay and non-existing story the controls are awful as well.
Your mouse can't be used to start or load a game and the ingame mouse cursor very slowly follows your real mouse cursor (because you are supposed to move the ingame mouse cursor with your keyboard).

I would normally rate this game 1 star and only consider giving it 2/5 because I like imouto/oneesan settings and it at least has some basic working gameplay framework.

I'm very disappointed because I excepted an actual story without different paths and choices, instead of something that could be thrown together on a Weekend Game Jam.
well maybe you're just uncultured

Aegish

Mar 21, 2019
After playing this game for a few hours I don't really see how this is rated 4+ stars.

The game basically is a Groundhog Day simulator with grinding where you do the exact same things and get the same text every day.
Then when you've eventually grinded to 150 trust and 100 lewdness you can suddenly bathe with your sister and have her suck your dick or molest her in her sleep.
Then after you make her cum 4 times in one night and cum inside her without protection (and without good graphics/animation) you get one extra line of text in the morning and a cute image of her waking up resting on your chest.

Apart from the terrible gameplay and non-existing story the controls are awful as well.
Your mouse can't be used to start or load a game and the ingame mouse cursor very slowly follows your real mouse cursor (because you are supposed to move the ingame mouse cursor with your keyboard).

I would normally rate this game 1 star and only consider giving it 2/5 because I like imouto/oneesan settings and it at least has some basic working gameplay framework.

I'm very disappointed because I excepted an actual story without different paths and choices, instead of something that could be thrown together on a Weekend Game Jam.
This game should be played with only one hand ya know ?
Its not for nothing if the animation are more than correct, if you founded this game boring , just accept the fact that this type of game isn't for you. For some , the sleepsx & control during sex scene are what matter the most in a game , & i guess this one is cool on that :v

Your personal rating is too harsh therefore if you want to bash a game, do as you want for sure but show some exemples of good game tho :v ( obviously i will try to bash them too lol )

Reactions: loli senpai

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019

What?
Who....cares
mqdefault.jpg

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes