mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
cleanup going slowly, having to do multiple run throughs to trigger random events so I can see context atm, and trying to hunt out remaining jap text. also going to attempt to break the demo so you can play beyond day 12, dont know if its a good idea though, as the full game releases next month, and I intend to tackle that using what I've learned from the demo.

with luck, I'll be posting the demo in a new thread within a week.
About break the 12 days, let me show you and i hope help you.

just change the value for 999999 like the second image.

Reactions: violentgamer

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
About break the 12 days, let me show you and i hope help you.

just change the value for 999999 like the second image.
hmm, can you zip/rar your altered SampleMapA file from Data/MapData and post it here?
It looks like it would allow play beyond 12 days, BUT would still leave a lot of the locks in place

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Yup! that will do, will get the translation in and see what happens with it. Thanks!

*edit* That got me past day 12, cheers mario! now I can finally start seeing scenes that a short runthrough would miss (also more chances for random events)

Last edited:
Reactions: mario6714

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
todays stuff done :
Bathroom scenes translated, not cleaned up. tip pop-ups mostly translated, also cleaned where possible. rewritten some scenes to make proper sense. top display sizes finalized, everything should fit and display correctly. more menus cleaned up. shop menus likewise.
Enemy names fixed, especially "nipples are erogenous zones" which should have been "Psychopath farmer"
New Bug/error found : Titles can double... Gloomy Gloomy Onii-chan is probably a self-harmer... not sure how to fix this bug...
also, some errors in the bathing together scenes... which I believe are due to missing data. but it doesn't stop the game playing.
plan for tommorow... or later today as its 10am here in UK : more cleanup, more translating. more error squashing.

Last edited:

Heksakor

Dec 6, 2018
todays stuff done :
Bathroom scenes translated, not cleaned up. tip pop-ups mostly translated, also cleaned where possible. rewritten some scenes to make proper sense. top display sizes finalized, everything should fit and display correctly. more menus cleaned up. shop menus likewise.
Enemy names fixed, especially "nipples are erogenous zones" which should have been "Psychopath farmer"
New Bug/error found : Titles can double... Gloomy Gloomy Onii-chan is probably a self-harmer... not sure how to fix this bug...
also, some errors in the bathing together scenes... which I believe are due to missing data. but it doesn't stop the game playing.
plan for tommorow... or later today as its 10am here in UK : more cleanup, more translating. more error squashing.
man is doing God’s work well done lad

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hey all.
Woken up, done things I needed to do today, and am now sat down ready to crack on with things.
STEWENSOWL : to summerize : trial version, some things may not work due to data deletion, saves won't transfer from Demo to full release. release date Feb.

I guess I had best list some of the things not doable in the Demo :
1) Upgrade system is heavily limited, only 4 skills available
2) Some scenes will give errors (from what I've seen, parts of the bath scenes)
3) some actions and events are removed (no sex, something about a race, something about fog and a tournament)
4) guild quests are extreamly limited in the demo, data points that the following are currently unavailable :
Monster hunts/Subjugations (Dragon, Marine life, beast in the forest etc etc) Super Adventures, Mystery solving, something about a Seal?
5) one of the characters isn't available in the demo (seen in town on the weekend) I think?
6) Holiday events?

Anyway, that's what I know so far. might discover more in untranslated parts of the demo.

speaking of, time to get to it, one thing I'm going to change today is the notifications about the characters state... as ALL of them have "I was motivated" regardless if it goes up or down, so will slap a generic "my state changed" bandage on it, as while the change can be random, the notification is always the same.

anyway, time to get to it!

Mood : Rockin
Music : Queens greatest hits
Tea drank so far : 3
Cigarettes : 4

Sep 6, 2021
Well lads, I'm done with the UI!!... almost
Like the last game, there are panty descriptions. I don't speak japanese so I translated everything with DeepL, jisho and some other MTs. Neither am I a native english speaker, so while I'm really good at the language, my vocabulary can sometimes be lacking. So I'm gonna take time with those, to make sure they read just as sophisticated as the first game's translation.

Everything else? Basically done. Ability names took a while, having to make due without much context but Shadesishere help me out with the ability descriptions, which made the whole task way easier.

What I'm not quite happy with is the status bar which shows the policy of the week, turst, etc. The UI doesn't quite line up with the in game text, so what I am about to show you is subject to change. And to be honest, so does the entire UI.

The translation of the demo should be treated as such. Lot of the things, the UI and the actuall translation, are not neccesary final. So what I ask of you is when Shade releases the demo please give us as much feedback as you can. This will, of course, be on a seperate game release thread.

Shade worked really hard on this so I'm glad I could assist him with this element of the game. Hope you guys enjoy this game as much as I do.

Some screenshots:

(And woops, I just noticed I forgot to do 2 UI elements in the night scene ^^")

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I think everyone will be pleased to hear this... maybe

I am currently doing final passovers of the translation, trying to make sure everything is "good enough"
It's difficult for some things because random scenes, trust/interest/policy all effect what a person will see during their playthrough.

and god... I hate the brothers state notifications... "I got motivated" for when state goes up OR down, or if his AP goes up or down, had to use a generic message for that one... hopefully Inusuku changes that with the actual release...

speaking of, Yes, I will be working on the full version as soon as it is released and I get my hands on it.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
what is the dif between offical and unoffical ver
The official version is just that, the officially translated version. which was done by the developer.
the fan (unofficial) version, In my opinion is slightly better, as it was done by someone that is natively an English speaker, and thus was able to alter context/details to be more "english"

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes