LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
For those who talked about wanting a color version of this game...

Amu-chan Developer:

Also... surprisingly there's more "black'n'white little sister life" games out there:

retu's trilogy:
--
"Sister-in-Law, Mirai-Chan"
"Precision Shooting - Air Rifle Edition -"
"The Legendary Matagi - Testimony of the Heir -"
--

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: singed33

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
For those who talked about wanting a color version of this game...

Amu-chan Developer:

Also... surprisingly there's more "black'n'white little sister life" games out there:

retu's trilogy:
Ooh i wonder whats the name of the first game in english , i need to search for it , for research purposes ofc

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I just read a forum and a guy said you can make her so horny and she will be the one who try to fuck you first. Is this true? I don't know it possible so I never try it. If this true then how? Raise trust and curious above 300 or something?

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
I just read a forum and a guy said you can make her so horny and she will be the one who try to fuck you first. Is this true? I don't know it possible so I never try it. If this true then how? Raise trust and curious above 300 or something?
yup, i think you need to not have sex with her for 3 days (?) i forgot lol

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
  • Sexual Interest over 200
  • Mood has to be "Good" or "<3 Oniichan"
  • Has to be sexually frustrated (no sex acts, no cumming on her back, no stealthy night crawling, no nothing)
  • Apparently sexual frustration goes way up when you say "way to tired" when she ask you for continuing in bed, that's a good starting point (and then don't sex her at all for few days)
  • Imouto has to masturbate at least 5 times (check stats)
The best way is also to have cummed inside her at least 5 times before (with or without condom on) on different nights so you have option "I want to lewd". Haven't tested if that's really necessary, though, but you might have to clear this condition if imouto won't ride you after a week of abstinence.

Reactions: dragonmaster4
Oct 27, 2017

retu's trilogy:
--
"Sister-in-Law, Mirai-Chan"
"Precision Shooting - Air Rifle Edition -"
"The Legendary Matagi - Testimony of the Heir -"
--
Sorry for hijacking this thread, but do you happen to know if there's a translated version of these games floating around somewhere?

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Sorry for hijacking this thread, but do you happen to know if there's a translated version of these games floating around somewhere?
Doesn't seem like it; they don't appear to be well-known games for the most part. However, I DO have the full japanese version of "Sister-in-Law Mirai-Chan" and can safely say that anybody who likes "Imouto Life" will enjoy retu's games.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Doesn't seem like it; they don't appear to be well-known games for the most part. However, I DO have the full japanese version of "Sister-in-Law Mirai-Chan" and can safely say that anybody who likes "Imouto Life" will enjoy retu's games.
Well in that case send it to Shadesishere and give him something to do until the full version of Imouto Fantasy drops. ;)

Reactions: LowLevelLesser

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Well in that case send it to Shadesishere and give him something to do until the full version of Imouto Fantasy drops. ;)
you rang? hmm. hmmm...
I could try? depends on what engine it runs on, and if I can gain access to alter things (there was another game I wanted to translate (https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-slg-the-runaway-girl-and-me-1-03-level1.103195/ ) but the engine it was built with is some obscure thing that makes it so even the maker of the game can't do it (it uses GPS for gods sake... as in global positioning software to store its data... wtf?)

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
you rang? hmm. hmmm...
I could try? depends on what engine it runs on, and if I can gain access to alter things (there was another game I wanted to translate (https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-slg-the-runaway-girl-and-me-1-03-level1.103195/ ) but the engine it was built with is some obscure thing that makes it so even the maker of the game can't do it (it uses GPS for gods sake... as in global positioning software to store its data... wtf?)
It just uses RPG Maker; I might purchase "Precision Shooting" too but we'll see.

If you ever open a patreon or buymeacoffee or whatever I'll definitely tip you a few bucks at least. You're awesome dude, thanks! I had been debating whether to start a request thread or not and if I was going to tag you for it.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
It just uses RPG Maker; I might purchase "Precision Shooting" too but we'll see.

If you ever open a patreon or buymeacoffee or whatever I'll definitely tip you a few bucks at least. You're awesome dude, thanks! I had been debating whether to start a request thread or not and if I was going to tag you for it.

I'll have a gander at it, and see what I can do... and at this point I may just make a buymeacoffee account, seeing as it looks like I'm going to continue translating games :p

*edit* made a buymeacoffee acc, and have looked over the game, looks like I can work with this, give me a a few hours and I'll let you know if I can do this (with a pic if I can)

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
okay, after a grand total of... 5 minutes, I have a sort-of proof of concept, but am currently getting errors from the audio side... probably because this is just me trying it out on my pc which isn't set to Jap...
Mirai1.png

*edit2* more fiddling about, translating this doesn't seem like it will be too difficult... still getting the errors all the time (yes, I know the name isn't Miku, just letting the MTL do its thing first before I dive in and fix it all up).
Mirai2.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ego Orb and Sorgath
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes