loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
how do I get the colors mod to work?
1- Download the Unofficial English Version and the color mod than extract them.
2- Go to the Imouto Lifu..Your Waifu! folder and copy or cut the CG/Picture folders.
3- Go to the game Data folder and replace them.
Done

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Game is out.

Hoping the "modded" saves from here work

Edit: Nope, modded save files from the DEMO don't work.. Sad

Last edited:

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Welp, if you either fuck up something, you get a game over (It mentions a hint, but i can't read japanese lol)

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
Is it just me or does night just pass way too fast to ever do anything?
I think thats the point... the weekday nights are for "training" and probably to stop cheesing the game from the day 1 (you could literally make her cum in day 1 if you do it correctly and it gives like 50-75 interest and you hilariously snowball from there). (i got her to have 250 sexual interests by day 4 lmao)

The weekends are the big ones.

Besides, you can get the option later on anyways.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Managed to get the pregnant ending

The game doesn't even let you continue though, i think if you get an ending is GAME OVER

or, that might have been a "slight" game over, because instead of being an adventurer, you decide to be a father too(?)

The only scenes i missed were the bathroom scenes, titjob and she riding you

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020

The game doesn't even let you continue though, i think if you get an ending is GAME OVER

or, that might have been a "slight" game over, because instead of being an adventurer, you decide to be a father too(?)

Get bearhead prefix to get another ending (its new game+).
Cowgirl is pretty easy and consistent to do, just get high stats and dont have sex for 5 days.
Bathroom scenes are pretty much just aphrodisiac. There are some chance that it will trigger without aphrodisiac but its pretty slim (it becomes common if interest is high enough like about 1k)

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020

i think that you're mixing the games , in Imouto Life Monochrome you cant be an adventurer it's in Sister Seikatsu.

Reactions: MTCF

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
So if this is just a demo and the full game came out recently what is the difference? Or is that being mistaken for the Sister Seikatsu game as well, and that is the demo/full game release people are talking about.

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
So if this is just a demo and the full game came out recently what is the difference? Or is that being mistaken for the Sister Seikatsu game as well, and that is the demo/full game release people are talking about.
Imouto Life Monochrome and Sister Seikatsu are two different games (same developer), Imouto Life Monochrome its not a demo its a full game.

Last edited:

Purisu

Nov 9, 2020
Shadesishere posted all of the different factors stats a couple pages back.

--------------------------Job-------------------------------
Time to head home
67%: Student - Money: 3,000-6,000, +15,000/week, energy: 40/60
33%: Full-time employee - Money: 30,000-50,000, +40,000/week, energy: 10/30

I gotta hurry
33%: Student - Money: 3,000-6,000, +15,000/week, energy: 40/60
67%: Part timer - Money: 8,000-12,000, +25,000/week, energy: 20/40

Man, look at the time
50%: Part timer - Money: 8,000-12,000, +25,000/week, energy: 20/40
50%: Full-time employee - Money: 30,000-50,000, +40,000/week, energy: 10/30

I just woke up...
33%: Part timer - Money: 8,000-12,000, +25,000/week, energy: 20/40
67%: Bum - Money: 1,000, +15,000/week, energy: 5/25

--------------------------Traits----------------------------
Buff - 20 or so extra energy. You are physically fit.
Strong - 10 or so extra energy. You are physically fit.
Hunk - Sexually attractive. You gain some bonuses to inducing lust through certain actions like talking but not video games.
Exploding - You are VERY loud. RNG for getting caught peeping is slanted toward revealing you.
Tuber - You are charming. You get a bonus for cheering people up and play games pretty well. More chances of 'pwning' when playing 'serious' games.
Flatulent - You fart. A lot. RNG slanted toward revealing you from peeping. You're farting, onii-chan.
Breast Stroke - Good swimmer! Bonus for playing with her breasts / more Good gain from nipple/breast play.
Technician - Fighting game God, will pwn sister a lot during video games. More Good gain from actions revolving around toys?
Photosynthesizing - 5 extra energy to start. ?????
Romantic - You are romantic. Talking has a very minor chance to raise her sexual interest by 1-2. ???? other effects
Loose Bowel - You fart a moderate amount. Increased chance of getting caught.
Sensual - Headpats and kisses have higher chances of reducing Bad and can also put her back to sleep to a certain point. Gentler love making?
Unlucky - Every so often RNG fucks you. Peeping and stuff results in randomly getting caught. Lower starting money and money gain
Perverted - Bonus to talking about lewd things, doing lewd things and getting caught doesn't 'hurt' as much, and sexual interest gains are better.
Bear Head - Required for secret ending
Carefree - Doesn't do anything?
Hopeless - Very low chance of anything going 'exceptional' (cheering up, game happiness gain, lots of Good gains). You produce more Bad gain during midnight session.
Peerless - You are without peer. Everything you do has a chance of being done flawlessly. Really good stat if you want to fool around a lot more.
Narcissistic - You have more fun, she doesn't. Slight debuff to everyday actions.
Lewd - Good gains slightly better during Midnight session. Sexual interest is easier to gain. Less penalty for getting caught peeping and pantie stealing. More mood penalty for lewd Midnight sessions where she wakes up.
Quickfire - CUM gauge fills quicker. Vigor killer.
Shrieking - You orgasm LOUDLY. More chances to be caught at Midnight when orgasming. Almost always guaranteed to be caught during pantie events. Awful with quickfire.
Gloomy - You're a drag, onii-chan. Less chance of cheer up succeeding. Talking just generally sucks... gonna go lay down.
Senior - You are OLD. Ew...
Half-brother - Mistranslated. Reborn or Reincarnated. Unlocked regardless of secret ending discovery.
Lolicon - She's a young. You pervert. (Appears to change her from high schooler to middle schooler, bugged due to switching between the two?)
Cold Fish - You are sexually dead. No bonuses toward building sexual interest. Will probably not enjoy a lot of Perverted things.
Happy-go-lucky - More/increased chances of more cheery events?

--------------------------Trait Questions----------------------------------
At a lakeside in a misty forest under a moonlit night sky, what do you see reflected on the water's glittering surface?
A beautiful moon: Romantic / Hunk
Myself: Hunk / Self-conscious / Narcissistic
Nothing: -
A vegetable: Tuber / Photosynthesizing

Going up a steep mountain trail, what do you see when you look up?
Still a long way to go: -
The summit!: Buff / Quick-firing
Ah, I can almost see the panties...: Quick-firing / Gloomy
I-it's a bear!!!: Bear Head

You are at a hot springs inn, it appears to be a mixed bath... In the hot springs are...
It's reserved!: Carefree / Breast Stroke
A lone young woman: Perverted / Hopeless / Happy-Go-Lucky
A HAREM OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!: Peerless / Strong
Nothing but old geezers and grannies...: Cold Fish / Unlucky

There's a bomb.
Cut the red wire: Unlucky / Technician / Awkward
Idiot, *lol* cut the blue one: Technician / Awkward / Exploding
Throw it far away: Exploding / Impulsive / Sensual
AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! *evacuate bowel*: Sensual / Deviant / Loose Bowel / Shrieking
About the 'Secret Ending' part on Bear Head trait, is there any other requirements to get that? And what happen on the ending?

stenone

Jan 15, 2022
One question, I was trying to do the secret endings, and with the title bear head, I got the isekai ending (I think that's it) where the world explodes and I go to a fantasy world. Then I got the title of half brother and I tried to get the ending by impregnating her, but a normal happy ending appears to me. Isn't there a special ending with this title?

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes