mullovergem

May 17, 2018
I haven't been keeping up with this thread so I apologize if I'm rehashing this, but as it turns out it's absolutely not true that you need to go through some inane weeklong process to get the riding scene. All you need to do is get your interest and/or trust above a certain level (I'm not sure what or which since I just cheated mine to several thousand) and then bring her to near-completion on a Saturday (possibly Friday or Sunday alternatively, but not both). It *may* only occur when you choose the "I want to lewd" option during the evening. In any case, the following morning you'll wake up to a surprise.

I wasted a couple hours on the other method across several attempts, so I'm hoping to save someone's night here. I think whoever described it initially must have incidentally crossed a trust threshold during the week or something and assumed the wrong cause when the scene came up.

Last edited:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I haven't been keeping up with this thread so I apologize if I'm rehashing this, but as it turns out it's absolutely not true that you need to go through some inane weeklong process to get the riding scene. All you need to do is get your interest and/or trust above a certain level (I'm not sure what or which since I just cheated mine to several thousand) and then bring her to near-completion on a Saturday (possibly Friday or Sunday as well, but not both). It *may* only occur when you choose the "I want to lewd" option during the evening. In any case, the following morning you'll wake up to a surprise.

I wasted a couple hours on the other method across several attempts, so I'm hoping to save someone's night here. I think whoever described it initially must have incidentally crossed a trust threshold during the week or something and assumed the wrong cause when the scene came up.
You're indeed factually wrong https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-monochrome-v2-0-1-inusuku.37378/post-3325090
It also came to me you can't get this event just by stat-rushing. Sister must be penetrated and cummed inside at least 5 times too (so no pulling out to preserve condoms). When the stars align and every condition is met she also have to be sexually frustrated and then scene triggers. No RNG involved.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
You're indeed factually wrong https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-monochrome-v2-0-1-inusuku.37378/post-3325090
It also came to me you can't get this event just by stat-rushing. Sister must be penetrated and cummed inside at least 5 times too (so no pulling out to preserve condoms). When the stars align and every condition is met she also have to be sexually frustrated and then scene triggers. No RNG involved.
He's not entirely wrong; you don't need any insert experience to trigger the riding scene. Here's a post of the requirements in English. It says the same stuff as Cloro's post. I think you got confused by the 5's which refer to the day and masturbation experience here, while other things do indeed need 5 insert experience to activate/trigger (evening sex, bath sex, watersports lv2).

I can also anecdotally confirm that I got the riding scene multiple times in my "No Night Crawling" run when I hadn't done anything more than wristies and bj in the bath.

Last edited:

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
I don't know why you're claiming I'm factually wrong when nothing in the post you linked is at odds with what I just said.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I think you got confused by the 5's which refer to the day and masturbation experience here, while other things do indeed need 5 insert experience to activate/trigger (evening sex, bath sex, watersports lv2).
Oh yeah, but what I've mistook was "masturbation experience" with "insertion experience". Just recently I was doing semi-speed run and couldn't get "I want to H" option despite all of my stats and this is why I got them all mixed up there.
Sorry for misinformation, I should've checked moonrunes carefully.

For future reference: link posts using this:

it works for everyone and everyone has diffrent post-per-page settings so your link is broken for me. I had to search for this post manually.

Porepp

Feb 27, 2022
I will give a bit Walkthrough on what to do
Remember, this is a grinding game, so keep your head cool and be... patient...

1. Grind Trust (easier with playing games) until you can get bath together then take a bath together every day
2. I would suggest pursue the panties first since sister refuse to bath together anyway, you can keep loading if you get the same panties. And some exotic panties only show up on weekends laundry day.
3. Grind Interest with playing lewd games or perverted rpg
4. Test the interest and trust rates with small touching in the night (minimal energy 20 before sleep)
5. If Good > Bad, you can touch until she is awake. DO NOT penetrate yet (like I said, be patient...), just make her climax. After she climaxes, you can fap
6. Grind sexual encounter (every part of her body has pleasure experience level that will increase with every touch)
7. First penetration, but DO NOT shoot inside... especially if you are not ready financially... lol...
8. When everything is set (money, trust, mood, interest, dangerous day) > go ahead... claim her womb
9. Any extras can be find by playing the game; trying different things and grinding different parts...

If you have trouble with anal, just use the tongue to get the first climax. Then fingers can come to play.
Mood is important, so make her happy at all times.

In a way, this grinding game works with real life SO too... Big respect for Inusuku for creating a pretty accurate life grind.

I have a question, have anybody succeed on making the sister force the intercourse while she is a virgin?
Hi Brow. About ur question, its about this?

Last edited:

Porepp

Feb 27, 2022
at what sexual interest level do i have to be for her to use the vibrator/do anal?
Hi brow. u just need trust n ineterst to put she doggy. U dont need any toy just alitle bit patience. She will let u lick shes ass when close to came, make she came a lot with the ass and u will know the next steps...

Multy2k

Jun 24, 2020
Hi Brow. About ur question, its about this?
anal you mean?

Not anal. Since imouto can start an intercourse if she is horny enough, I am asking whether this can happen while she is still a virgin.

Imouto deflower herself by forcing an intercourse. That is what I am curious about.

Reactions: Porepp

Porepp

Feb 27, 2022
anal you mean?

Not anal. Since imouto can start an intercourse if she is horny enough, I am asking whether this can happen while she is still a virgin.

Imouto deflower herself by forcing an intercourse. That is what I am curious about.
I think she only do a cowgirl if the option "a want to have sex" is active in the room.

Chó Lái Xe

Mar 5, 2022
Anyone please help me with vibrator scene , i can do it when she sleep until she awake i do it again and she said she scared , i want to know how you guys do vibe scene when she's awake

Durville

Nov 30, 2017
Is it possible to start sex at night without first touching her while she sleeps? So starting in an awake state or even her coming onto you.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Is it possible to start sex at night without first touching her while she sleeps? So starting in an awake state or even her coming onto you.
I think that could happen when you end the night while her good meter is almost at max value for several days. She then could proceed to use your body to masturbate.

Other than that, you could use the "I want to H" button to proceed with the midnight scene while she awake, I suggest doing it after a bath.

gaz2210

Oct 3, 2020
Edge her for several nights (Make her good meter almost max, then end the night) and this may occur.
thanks, will give it a try, I tried getting that scene by refusing to have sex with her when she asked for 1hour straight, trying with different sensitivity levels...

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes