Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
either this isn't almost max, or the RNG is against me

Edit: or does it have to be that close, or it doesn't matter?
Close to max as if you end the night, sister want to feel good more and if you just end it there, sister will sulk a little (but that's necessary for the scene to occur).

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Can somebody tell me how do I unlock the bathroom pussy/anal fuck scene?
You need 5 Insert Experience and 200 Sexual Interest. Probably. You might need 250 Interest; I forgot to make notes back when I dug through the game's code.
So basically just keep having sex at night and it'll eventually unlock.

Reactions: tisio562

jkst

Jan 21, 2022
If we get reborn with bear head, could we change our job? i have part timer and would want to change to full-time. is it possible?

Chillax12

Nov 8, 2021
Does anyone know how to unlock the holiday events (Christmas, New Years, Valentines)? I think I skipped over them, I got the beach, festival, onsen, and flower viewing events by spending money on weekends but I never saw a holiday option.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Does anyone know how to unlock the holiday events (Christmas, New Years, Valentines)? I think I skipped over them, I got the beach, festival, onsen, and flower viewing events by spending money on weekends but I never saw a holiday option.
As far as I know, you encounter them as random events if you're playing around that time of year. I've only encountered the Christmas event in late December and the Valetines event in early February. Since it's now March changing your computer's date may work, but it'll be less hassle to just pay for the gallery unlock.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes