RodRyo

Jun 15, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the holiday events (Christmas, New Years, Valentines)? I think I skipped over them, I got the beach, festival, onsen, and flower viewing events by spending money on weekends but I never saw a holiday option.
Not sure if you still need it, but here you go. straight from the game's code.

Christmas: the event can happen on Fri only, and you need a minimum 100 Trust, and change your computer's date between 15th and 25th of December.
New Year: the only requirement for this, is to change your computer's date between 1st and 10th of January.
Valentine's: the event can happen on any day except Sat and Sun, and you need a minimum 100 Trust, and change your computer's date between 1st and 14th of February.

Last edited:

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Alright its finally here!!

First lemme think imouto_lover for his work cuz I used it as a base to do this work.
So what I did is fully coloring the whole game and I would say now its almost 100% colord.
What I did so far is remake some pics, improved some, and almost edit all the rest and trolled with few xD
took me few weeks to finish it but I hope you will enjoy it.

the size was more than i thought it would be so had to upload it.
Mega

How to install it?
go to the game folder< data and remove or rename the Picture.wolf and cg.wolf

here some of the pics just to show case

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do I actually install this, there's no data folder in the main game dl (official English) so I can't delete those 2 files, plus the 2 folders in your link only have the CGs/pics and no replacement files, so I'm confused

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Does anyone have a full save?
There are plenty of saves spread throughout the thread, just type "save" into the search bar in the top right to get some results (while viewing a thread, the search defaults to searching that thread). I've also uploaded some saves back here, one for the fan translation and one using Saboro's mod on the official translation. Saves don't transfer between fan and official translations or modded games, so they only work with the specific variant of the game they were created in.

Reactions: TankyThomas

Sasson10

Nov 3, 2021
Alright its finally here!!

First lemme think imouto_lover for his work cuz I used it as a base to do this work.
So what I did is fully coloring the whole game and I would say now its almost 100% colord.
What I did so far is remake some pics, improved some, and almost edit all the rest and trolled with few xD
took me few weeks to finish it but I hope you will enjoy it.

the size was more than i thought it would be so had to upload it.
Mega

How to install it?
go to the game folder< data and remove or rename the Picture.wolf and cg.wolf

here some of the pics just to show case

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does this work with both the fan translation and the official translation? and also I didn't really understand the installation process

Last edited:

nazrin992

Jun 30, 2020
Is the official English version up to date or do I need the JP version for latest version? Tried to check in DLsite product page but EN product page doesn't have update info like JP does.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Is the official English version up to date or do I need the JP version for latest version? Tried to check in DLsite product page but EN product page doesn't have update info like JP does.
Both fan translated and official EN versions are up to date. It's the same thing as JP version, feature-wise, but in English.

Reactions: nazrin992
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes