John1969

Sep 21, 2021
First ever comment on a hentai game in this site haha

Any of yall got tips on how to unlock "an ordinary morning" from the photo album? I legit used godly brother to cheat my way through the game, so i think that "an ordinary morning" might be earlier in the game and i skipped past it while using godly brother.

Dec 14, 2019
first time ever writing something and its for help on installing the colored pictures. anyways I dec. the data.wolf file and changed the images in the cg and picture files but their was still no change pls help. Screenshot (3).png

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
If your talking about the file I get from unpacking the initial data.wolf file I've tried that and it says I cant because theirs already a file called that. it being the initial data.wolf file.
Rename something like Data_bak.wolf

The thing if the game find the Data.wolf file the game use that file instead of the Data folder

Dec 14, 2019
Rename something like Data_bak.wolf

The thing if the game find the Data.wolf file the game use that file instead of the Data folder
i tried switching the names and even deleting the intital wolf file but it says that its missing the basic data even though its in the decompressed file

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
i tried switching the names and even deleting the intital wolf file but it says that its missing the basic data even though its in the decompressed file
Wait, i see a folder called Data.wolf the name for the folder is only "Data" and for the file Data.wolf just rename or delete (i recommend just rename like "Data_bak.wolf"

Rename the folder from Data.wolf to Data

Dec 14, 2019
Wait, i see a folder called Data.wolf the name for the folder is only "Data" and for the file Data.wolf just rename or delete (i recommend just rename like "Data_bak.wolf"

Rename the folder from Data.wolf to Data
Holy shit you absolute legend you fixed it. A million thanks. I would give you a reach around if I could to show the immense amount of appreciation I have for you.

ashxan

Aug 18, 2020
hi i wanna ask, how you keep rotor in the panties? because when i try it doesnt work, the next "lewd" it just back to normal, any tips? my imouto current stats is Trust 2k Interest 1.4k. thanks

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Copypaste from Inusuku's next game thread.

Inusuku celebrates of Sister fantasy
He also talks about Monochrome remake
1656583599278.png

Preview of his vision of remake + he searches for ppl who can make similar art ? i think.

So it is possible that after he is done with DLC(of sister fantasy) , he will remake Monochrome .

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
How do I make her spread her legs in her sleep, trust 600, Sexual interest 300 and nothing, any help please =/
Well, I don't know what else to do ><

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes