hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
That pic is a photo of one of the victims of "Dr Gloves", a pedophile healthcare worker who abused ill children and raped the corpses of dead children. How the fuck this get posted in this forum and evaded moderation for years is beyond me.
Sooo, should I move this from my meme folder to fap folder or something?

Reactions: ShlongOfAnarchy

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
That picture gets posted everywhere on the internet and It's first time I heard about It's story.
There are a disturbing big number of memes which have a CP origin. A big bunch of the memes posted in 8chan, Dvach (basically Russian 4chan) and other chans where originally from CP videos/pics.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Repost from Sister Fantasy
Weekly from Inusuku
Smartphone version for Monochrome is released.
There is progress for steam release ( Fantasy )

About Monochrome remake
``
I've said it a few more times, but for convenience it's a remake, but it's almost a new work ...!
I don't want to use the word "2" "two" somehow, so I'm thinking that there is no word other than "monochrome~
" that fits suit...!
↑ I like to make this kind of thing... Pleasant....

Although it is in the setting stage, one of the major changes this time is that "Sister's Room" will exist!
Finally, her sister's privacy was protected... (It seems that it can not be protected)
Of course, the flow of the game will change quite a bit, so I hope you can look forward to future reports!``

1660187318772.png

Also , since Inusuku consider remake as almost monochrome 2 , I wonder if there is need to make a completely new thread for it at some point.

Last edited:

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Repost from Sister Fantasy
Weekly from Inusuku
Smartphone version for Monochrome is released.
There is progress for steam release ( Fantasy )

About Monochrome remake
``
I've said it a few more times, but for convenience it's a remake, but it's almost a new work ...!
I don't want to use the word "2" "two" somehow, so I'm thinking that there is no word other than "monochrome~
" that fits suit...!
↑ I like to make this kind of thing... Pleasant....

Although it is in the setting stage, one of the major changes this time is that "Sister's Room" will exist!
Finally, her sister's privacy was protected... (It seems that it can not be protected)
Of course, the flow of the game will change quite a bit, so I hope you can look forward to future reports!``

1660187318772.png

Also , since Inusuku consider remake as almost monochrome 2 , I wonder if there is need to make a completely new thread for it at some point.
A new room for her hmm..
Yeah, now I'm interested on how the game will flow from there and out.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019

Current progress is about 30%.

At some point when game is ready or almost ready , somebody will need to make a new thread about it since it will be almost new game.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Purisu

Nov 9, 2020
That pic is a photo of one of the victims of "Dr Gloves", a pedophile healthcare worker who abused ill children and raped the corpses of dead children. How the fuck this get posted in this forum and evaded moderation for years is beyond me.
Holy f, that's messed up

Reactions: Ahsl
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes