kirakyuubi

Sep 26, 2021
Can you teach me how to run the game in android? thanks
Install Joiplay & the plugins from their patreon (it's free). Download the game and unrar the files locally somewhere on your phone. Open Joiplay and add the game using the Index.htm file. With this method you can play the game and save/load but as mentioned in this thread, the game needs a translation. I tried it myself with Translator++ but i can't get the translation to work.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Install Joiplay & the plugins from their patreon (it's free). Download the game and unrar the files locally somewhere on your phone. Open Joiplay and add the game using the Index.htm file. With this method you can play the game and save/load but as mentioned in this thread, the game needs a translation. I tried it myself with Translator++ but i can't get the translation to work.

thanks, from here?

1663977579109.png
Edit: Is working now, thanks

Last edited:

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
Android version is on hbox.jp, that said someone will need to purchase it and share the file
(Or the file might already be out there somewhere)

kirakyuubi

Sep 26, 2021
Android version is on hbox.jp, that said someone will need to purchase it and share the file
(Or the file might already be out there somewhere)
The apk file has already been shared with thanks to Donlavon and i've made a thread regarding the translation. Saving isn't possible with the normal apk since it connects to Hbox. The version that i made available allows saving but needs to run in Joiplay.

See the thread here: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...fe-monochrome-mobile-port-hbox-335703.130218/

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes