lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Does lolicon work or is it really bugged? I finally managed to get it, but I didn't see any difference.

And I have another question. Safe days aren't safe?
I just tested and indeed that was caused my previous bad ending.

Last edited:

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
did anyone managed to turn student oniichan into a working oniichan? or when you get the student playstyle you can't get the good ending? just wondering if there's a transition event like part-time oniichan turn into working oniichan when you realize your sister got pregnant

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
did anyone managed to turn student oniichan into a working oniichan? or when you get the student playstyle you can't get the good ending? just wondering if there's a transition event like part-time oniichan turn into working oniichan when you realize your sister got pregnant
I haven't played recently so I am not 100% but I do believe that if you get the good ending then you will transition to full time work in the post game.

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
I haven't played recently so I am not 100% but I do believe that if you get the good ending then you will transition to full time work in the post game.
yes I know that. but the last time I played as a student oniichan you can't meet the requirements to get a good ending. she'll talk about that they're still student and they don't have enough money etc so it'll be locked into a bad ending

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
yes I know that. but the last time I played as a student oniichan you can't meet the requirements to get a good ending. she'll talk about that they're still student and they don't have enough money etc so it'll be locked into a bad ending
The good ending only needs enough trust (100+) and enough money (50,000). In the "student" playstyle, she still goes on about "we're just students" but if Oniichan meets the conditions, it transitions into the good ending and then changes to Working Adult.

As for "safe" days. After much trial and error testing, it's just one free creampie. Any more without using the after pill guarantees a "pregnancy" end.

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
so apparently both official and unofficial games have different decensored mod... who made which? though I prefer the unofficial one since it's fully decensored and has better texture

Opfer2323

Dec 18, 2017
Does anyone know how to buy the fucking android version? Theres no paypal option and it looks like they dont take foreign credit cards its so damn annoying

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...names please
There's the first four . The hidden away , or something like that. And the free One Week RPG you can get from their profile.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes