Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
Decompress the ".Wolf" files with Wolfdec and then go to the BGM folder and that's where you find the tunes.
I swear to god I tried but I just don't understand how to do this. I have been to Github and watched videos but I just can't make this work.

"Just drag and drop one or more .wolf file onto the executable to extract them." Whrere the heck is the executable? And if it is the one I have right in front of me why it doesn't work?

• Angry
Reactions: Acooma619

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
I swear to god I tried but I just don't understand how to do this. I have been to Github and watched videos but I just can't make this work.

"Just drag and drop one or more .wolf file onto the executable to extract them." Whrere the heck is the executable? And if it is the one I have right in front of me why it doesn't work?
You need WOLFDEC.EXE! Once you've downloaded WOLFDEC.EXE and put it where you can find it (recommend putting it in your Imouto_Life_English folder) you can either drag the *.WOLF files onto WOLFDEC.EXE or right-click any of the *.wolf files and choose OPEN WITH->MORE APPS. and then find WOLFDEC.EXE and choose that along with putting a check-mark in "always use this app to open *.wolf files." Then all you have to do is double click the *.WOLF file you want to extract and behold, a file folder with the same name will appear before you as if by magic. You can find the files you want in there, in your case, the BGM files so you can listen to those hip Imouto tunes you like.

Does THAT make it clear enough for you?

Reactions: Azwzrd and Lejosmon

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
You need WOLFDEC.EXE! Once you've downloaded WOLFDEC.EXE and put it where you can find it (recommend putting it in your Imouto_Life_English folder) you can either drag the *.WOLF files onto WOLFDEC.EXE or right-click any of the *.wolf files and choose OPEN WITH->MORE APPS. and then find WOLFDEC.EXE and choose that along with putting a check-mark in "always use this app to open *.wolf files." Then all you have to do is double click the *.WOLF file you want to extract and behold, a file folder with the same name will appear before you as if by magic. You can find the files you want in there, in your case, the BGM files so you can listen to those hip Imouto tunes you like.

Does THAT make it clear enough for you?
love you, thank you very much. Sorry for the bother

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
The fan translation fits everything in the box with Imouto and the list of stolen panties. The official translation is not only hard to read (what kind of ant-dropping font are they using?) but the text spills out of the text area over the screen, black text on black background.

The rest really doesn't matter too much.

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
I played both version and much prefer unofficial translation. It's not like the official one is bad, it's just too literal sometimes.
The fan translation fits everything in the box with Imouto and the list of stolen panties. The official translation is not only hard to read (what kind of ant-dropping font are they using?) but the text spills out of the text area over the screen, black text on black background.

The rest really doesn't matter too much.
thanks man for answering my question

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes