Den Roze

Jan 2, 2020
Reactions: pouet

Den Roze

Jan 2, 2020
My problem is that I have no idea where the folders containing the picture files are.
U need to download Wolf Decryptor, then drag .wolf file to wolf dec like the pictures below to extract the files, make sure to rename .wolf file that u extract to another name to avoid err conflict. If u dont have data folder but data.wolf, just extract like below. After that u get a folder like Picture or cg or whatever .wolf data that u extracted. like below. Monochrome drag wolf.png

Reactions: pouet

JKAfsss

Nov 28, 2022
And DONE! I had to break it down into multiple ZIP files to get it to upload, but it's all here! Color Patch 1-5 all belong in the CG folder (using wolfdec to decompress CG.wolf) and Color patch 6 belongs in the Picture folder (using wolfdec to decompress Picture.wolf).

Let me know if there are any errors. Thanks!

where i can get wolf dec to decompres? and how?

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
i dont know how to instal colors mod ...and i dont know how to use wolf file
Google is your friend. Look for WOLFDEC.EXE. Drag the *.wolf files onto WOLF.EXE or right-click them and choose "Always open with" WOLFDEC.EXE and the rest has already been mentioned.

Lost Ophelia

Dec 25, 2020
Screenshot_2022-12-28-10-40-20-53_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg
I'm new to the game , and apparently didn't get any tutorial whatsoever. How do i get the good points? Any tips? Just started playing on joiplay thanks to the hardworking porters. But i cant seem to end this night on a positive side

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
View attachment 2268097
I'm new to the game , and apparently didn't get any tutorial whatsoever. How do i get the good points? Any tips? Just started playing on joiplay thanks to the hardworking porters. But i cant seem to end this night on a positive side
the good bar affected by her sensitivity and how much her sexual curiosity is
if you use the improvement mod, there are tutorial in the game folder

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes