TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...okay after i checked 5 times, there is no file named "data, nor Picture.wolf and cg.wolf"
what do i do?
The official English version is slightly different to the Japanese version, you have a data.wolf file not folder. The picture and cg folders (not .wolf files) are inside it. Unpack and remove the data.wolf file.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
thanks! it works! .. now i just need to find how to initiate the intimacy with her..
If you mean the night time sex but at any time think it needs you to cum inside her a certain amount, tried to workout how it unlocks a while ago. With the bath check her mood, it can make her refuse and you'll need to cheer her up first.

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
If you mean the night time sex but at any time think it needs you to cum inside her a certain amount, tried to workout how it unlocks a while ago. With the bath check her mood, it can make her refuse and you'll need to cheer her up first.
am i supposed to comatose her, then fuck her, then make her wakeup, and show her i'm doing her?
multiple times i tried to ask her for sex in the bathroom with her status "in love with big bro" but she keeps telling me i'm joking, or it won't work, also doing anything after midnight, you only have literally 1 hour, and from 1 to 2 am stimulating her is literally impossible. .. so what do i do?? i don't mind spoilers, because if i keep playing like this . i won't reach day 100! i might get all the 20 panties, but as long as i'm unable to touch her.. most likely i'll quit the game out of boredom.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
multiple times i tried to ask her for sex in the bathroom...
Don't think she has the interest for you to do anything like that in the bath, only join her. Searching the thread, and checking my saves you need at least two hundred and fifty.

You can occasionally go past the night time limit, don't know how it triggers but she can ask you to keep going.

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
Don't think she has the interest for you to do anything like that in the bath, only join her. Searching the thread, and checking my saves you need at least two hundred and fifty.

You can occasionally go past the night time limit, don't know how it triggers but she can ask you to keep going.
if that's the case .. might as well just use cheat engine to modify the values to 9999 and get done with it ..
i'll see what happens..

by the way, which type of "big brother" is the best in the game? i believe there are 4 types
the student, part-time worker, the full time worker, and the neet.
which is the best one? with the knowledge that the game CAN be hacked via cheat engine, and money is not a problem at all!
and yes the "younger sister parameters" can be manipulated as well.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
if that's the case .. might as well just use cheat engine to modify the values to 9999 and get done with it ..
i'll see what happens..

by the way, which type of "big brother" is the best in the game? i believe there are 4 types
which is the best one? with the knowledge that the game CAN be hacked via cheat engine, and money is not a problem at all!
Depends, Part-time worker is quite flexible, but the full time worker one generate a lot of money that you don't have to worry about it at cost of time with your imouto. One of the ending will forces you to be a full time worker.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
which is the best one?
Full timer makes the most money (duh) but you come from work late and you don't have much time besides weekends for your imouto.
Part timer and student is probably two of most balanced occupations, part timer just "jobs" for money and student gets dosh from parents on weekly basis so it's matter of deciding would you rather have more money or time for imouto. I guess as a part timer you can also skip work so it's more flexible, like Gregorian24 said.
Neet is artificial difficulty "class" so good luck. Both him and full timer have abysmal stamina but neet has bad time with generating money so really: good luck with running around city just to get stamina stats up and actually be able to do anything, be it job or your own sister.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
i'll see what happens..

If you weren't using the cheat engine then part-timer would be the "normal" difficulty level, if gives you a ton of free reign over what you do in the day allowing you to allocate your free time to either focus on building energy or gaining money. You'll start off pretty slow but soon you'll build up to where you're rolling in cash, time, and energy.

Full-timer and Student would be the "hard" difficulty, while neither are going to stress you, with both jobs you'll be denied something and there is no easy way to compensate.
With Student you'll have plenty of time and energy but you'll always be short on funds and there is very little you can do to change it.
With the Full-Timer you'll have plenty of money and if you spend your weekends working out you can build up some decent energy but you'll always be short on time.

NEET/bum is the "insanity" difficulty and pretty much starts you in the worst possible position. You'll have very little money, very little energy, and you'll spend the majority of the time trying to keep your head above water.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes