Jun 10, 2018
1678369038433.png
Is there a way to actually watch Imouto when you bath together? I have 1000 trust & interest but she still says it's embarrassing being stared at the first time, and it's hard to wash there the second time.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I introduce myself, I am daseson a girl who is doing a coloring mod for the sequel of this game "Imouto life fantasy".

For reasons of updates to the other game, I had to leave that project on hold until an update comes out in 2 months (if nothing extraordinary happens).

Well the issue is that at the request of some I would like to start a monochrome coloring project, I leave you an example:
1679345282998.png

This would be like the pilot image, I chose it because I think it's pretty cute ❤.

So I wanted to ask you, what do you think? do you have any suggestion?

It brings me some nostalgia to play this one again, since with this I fell in love with the art of inusuku (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

Edit:

I made a change in the pupils by internal request, I think it turned out much better :3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hi guys,

I introduce myself, I am daseson a girl who is doing a coloring mod for the sequel of this game "Imouto life fantasy".

For reasons of updates to the other game, I had to leave that project on hold until an update comes out in 2 months (if nothing extraordinary happens).

Well the issue is that at the request of some I would like to start a monochrome coloring project, I leave you an example:
View attachment 2483163

This would be like the pilot image, I chose it because I think it's pretty cute ❤.

It brings me some nostalgia to play this one again, since with this I fell in love with the art of inusuku (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥
Say no more.
This already exceeded my expectations.
ALL HAIL!!!

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Hi guys,

View attachment 2483163

I think I fell in love... too beautiful!!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I show you one more...

This time with the redraw mod of NUBESROJAS (I hope you don't mind me taking your pictures.. but I was looking at your mod and wow it looks great on you).

1679382177629.png

Note: This scene occurs at 8am as I saw in the game and that's why I paint it with external lighting.

I hope you like it, I will do my best to get a mod up to this beautiful game ≧◠‿◠≦.

Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
I show you one more...

This time with the redraw mod of NUBESROJAS (I hope you don't mind me taking your pictures.. but I was looking at your mod and wow it looks great on you).

View attachment 2484083

Note: This scene occurs at 8am as I saw in the game and that's why I paint it with external lighting.

I hope you like it, I will do my best to get a mod up to this beautiful game ≧◠‿◠≦.
I've been watching your work on Fantasy, and this one? Still fantastic all around, I'll wait for the complete mod with great interest

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NUBESROJAS

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
I show you one more...

View attachment 2484083

Much, much better than my effort! Well done!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NUBESROJAS

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
I show you one more...

View attachment 2484083

Incredible work, as always! I would love to eventually port this to the mobile version as well! :love:

Only thing I'd maybe suggest is to lower the vibrance/saturation only on her hair, just a bit. The color is perfect, but I thought it gives a little reddish brown look.

notitle.png notitle2.png

What do you think? :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes