pir

May 20, 2019
Daseson, you really are doing God job, in my case i vote for light brown, is a pretty comun colour and i think it will look great in her

deel.alt

May 31, 2022
Hello everyone,

The update is already ready, but due to multiple spam messages that I get I decided to create a publication in the MODS section, unfortunately it says that they must first verify that it complies with the rules before making said publication public.

I really don't know how long it takes to review the publication, plus I read the rules and I don't think I have violated any so it should be approved...

I take this opportunity to leave a small spoiler of the new content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In conclusion, we are waiting for the publication you create to be approved.

I will be notifying you right here :3

I'm going to sleep, so you can take a look in the mods section of the games in case they approve it while I'm sleeping, I imagine that the publication will be ready tomorrow.
Heyy~ you might want to add this update in the fantasy thread as well~

• Angry
Reactions: Daseson

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

I introduce myself, I am daseson a girl who is doing a coloring mod for the sequel of this game "Imouto life fantasy".

For reasons of updates to the other game, I had to leave that project on hold until an update comes out in 2 months (if nothing extraordinary happens).

Well the issue is that at the request of some I would like to start a monochrome coloring project, I leave you an example:
View attachment 2483163

This would be like the pilot image, I chose it because I think it's pretty cute ❤.

So I wanted to ask you, what do you think? do you have any suggestion?

It brings me some nostalgia to play this one again, since with this I fell in love with the art of inusuku (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

Edit:

I made a change in the pupils by internal request, I think it turned out much better :3

Ahh! It's complicated! The images shown are so juicy that it's hard to tell which color I'm waiting for!!! ... In any case, I am strongly in favor of a blacker hair color. I'm all for canonicity!... But seeing daseson's great work, it's hard for me to stay determined in my choice.( ' ~' )
In any case, I will wait for more works by daseson.

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Ahh! It's complicated! The images shown are so juicy that it's hard to tell which color I'm waiting for!!! ... In any case, I am strongly in favor of a blacker hair color. I'm all for canonicity!... But seeing daseson's great work, it's hard for me to stay determined in my choice.( ' ~' )
In any case, I will wait for more works by daseson.
Wouldn't the canon hair color be slightly light/light and not blacker ? I mean, you can see in the pictures that come with your comment, he hair is lighter than the watchmacallit on her clothes. So it should be more towards light colors or brownish rather than black ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Wouldn't the canon hair color be slightly light/light and not blacker ? I mean, you can see in the pictures that come with your comment, he hair is lighter than the watchmacallit on her clothes. So it should be more towards light colors or brownish rather than black ?
There is no "canon" color, the game was designed to be black and white and inuski never put thought into what her ACTUAL hair color looks like. Which is why there is no standard design across his various art he releases, with every piece of art featuring the sister having a different hair color.

• Sad

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
There is no "canon" color, the game was designed to be black and white and inuski never put thought into what her ACTUAL hair color looks like. Which is why there is no standard design across his various art he releases, with every piece of art featuring the sister having a different hair color.
I get that but I got confused when he said he was all for canonicity. However, even if inusuki colors he differently, its always lighter than the thing on her uniform no? So that would mean it's not black (maybe a lighter shade of black could work?) or that it depends on the color of the thing on her clothes (since her hair is always lighter than it).

• Thinking Face

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
1679524330587.png
Okay, I agree that calling it "canonical" was pointless. By "blacker" I meant something like that, and since it was also released by the author, I signed it under "canon".

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
I get that but I got confused when he said he was all for canonicity. However, even if inusuki colors he differently, its always lighter than the thing on her uniform no? So that would mean it's not black (maybe a lighter shade of black could work?) or that it depends on the color of the thing on her clothes (since her hair is always lighter than it).
And yet, the fact that in the BW version, its shade is lighter is not such an argument. Inusuku refers to the manga style (he said it himself). In the manga, I noticed that the dark tones can be rather bright or approximate 45-65% gray, which contrasts with the color cover of the same manga.

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
And yet, the fact that in the BW version, its shade is lighter is not such an argument. Inusuku refers to the manga style (he said it himself). In the manga, I noticed that the dark tones can be rather bright or approximate 45-65% gray, which contrasts with the color cover of the same manga.
Wouldn't that be an argument for the hair being lighter than black? which is what I was saying. Unless im dumb and have horrible reading comprehension

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I've always thought about it but now that I'm coloring I feel it even more... monochrome's sister is very cute :love: :love: :love:

1679537550762.png
I added an anime-like lip effect and I think it turned out pretty good...

What do you think?

But hey, let's vote... The idea is that they put the reaction of which one they like the most in 2 days, the one with the most reactions will be the one chosen :3

Option 1 Reacion (y):

Option 2 Reaction :unsure::

Option 3 Reaction :oops:(":O"):

Option 4 Reaction :(:

Please, if you are not going to vote, do not react since the idea is that it is a fair decision.

Forgive me if I could not reflect 100% the colors that you asked me, i try to get as close as possible.

I would also like to ask that if you are going to send me messages with your opinion or answer the posts, do it with respect, I know that I am not a professional and that not everyone may like my mods, but that is not a sufficient reason to discredit the work done, yes You don't like it and you want to give me your opinion, that's fine, but please do it in a respectful way.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've always thought about it but now that I'm coloring I feel it even more... monochrome's sister is very cute :love: :love: :love:

View attachment 2488385

What do you think?

But hey, let's vote... The idea is that they put the reaction of which one they like the most in 2 days, the one with the most reactions will be the one chosen :3

Option 1 Reacion (y):

Please, if you are not going to vote, do not react since the idea is that it is a fair decision.

Forgive me if I could not reflect 100% the colors that you asked me, i try to get as close as possible.

I would also like to ask that if you are going to send me messages with your opinion or answer the posts, do it with respect, I know that I am not a professional and that not everyone may like my mods, but that is not a sufficient reason to discredit the work done, yes You don't like it and you want to give me your opinion, that's fine, but please do it in a respectful way.
My reaction in all of these:
1679559286630.png

Am just gon' wait on which one wins 'coz all of 'em are great.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020

View attachment 2488385

What do you think?

Option 1 Reacion (y):

Nice work! Good selection of options to choose from.
Just one observation, there is no "frown/:(" reaction, I went for the "sad" one instead and I think others did too

deel.alt

May 31, 2022

View attachment 2488385

What do you think?

Option 1 Reacion (y):

wow^^ these are so good i thought i was looking at another game altogether^^ great job~^^

personally tho, i think options 2 and 3's hair color does not go well with the color of the eyes so i gave my vote to option 1^^

• Red Heart

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Well that so sad
Pm someone to insult his work it's pathetic

But I'm glad you color monochrome too and this survey idea is really good

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021

View attachment 2488385

What do you think?

Option 1 Reacion (y):

Oh wow, the lip detail is very good. Your work keeps impressing me! Monochrome sister was always my favorite and your coloring definitely brings out her cuteness. Every option is so cute, I had a hard time choosing just one! :D

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Well that so sad
Pm someone to insult his work it's pathetic

But I'm glad you color monochrome too and this survey idea is really good
Unfortunately that's the internet, full of ungratitude and entitlement... Moreover, pm'ing instead of posting in the forum is just cowardice imho.
It's the passion of members like daseson that improves the game so much. Inusuku's work are great, but without this community we'd have only 1 translated game with very very poor mouse support.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Unfortunately that's the internet, full of ungratitude and entitlement... Moreover, pm'ing instead of posting in the forum is just cowardice imho.
It's the passion of members like daseson that improves the game so much. Inusuku's work are great, but without this community we'd have only 1 translated game with very very poor mouse support.
Mouse support? You mean to tell me the OG monochrome isn't made for steering wheel?

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes