Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Thank you for the hard work! but I agree, fantasy and monochrome should be different. And fantasy is more detailed than monochrome
This is how they would look if I painted them the same as fantasy... is that okay with you?

If you like it or I apply it to the whole project, I already have 70 colored pages :3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
This is how they would look if I painted them the same as fantasy... is that okay with you?

If you like it or I apply it to the whole project, I already have 70 colored pages :3

The darker pupil does look better here tbh. Top one's eyes doesn't stand out from the hair like the bottom one does.
Sorry if this is adds more work for you to implement. Your color work for both projects have been great!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Koyaga and Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
The darker pupil does look better here tbh. Top one's eyes doesn't stand out from the hair like the bottom one does.
Sorry if this is adds more work for you to implement. Your color work for both projects have been great!
I really don't mind spending a little more time adding details/changes... the idea is that the project looks as good as possible, both here and in fantasy, that's why I'm always open to suggestions (Of course, as long as it's something that makes sense) .

That is why I always ask for opinions even though many have told me that the best thing is to paint many images and the changes are already made after... I think that it is better to ask for an opinion before and apply the improvements learned in new images.

Can you say that I am an open-minded girl who only seeks the best possible quality? hehe :giggle:

Reactions: NitroSM

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021

After is def better! It makes it clear she's focused on you unlike the before which uh gives me a weird feeling

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I really don't mind spending a little more time adding details/changes... the idea is that the project looks as good as possible, both here and in fantasy, that's why I'm always open to suggestions (Of course, as long as it's something that makes sense) .

That is why I always ask for opinions even though many have told me that the best thing is to paint many images and the changes are already made after... I think that it is better to ask for an opinion before and apply the improvements learned in new images.

Can you say that I am an open-minded girl who only seeks the best possible quality? hehe :giggle:
I personally am of the opinion that one doesn't need to be 100% accurate to inuseki's game because the game was designed for black and white images, it was drawn to make use of only a two colors, so when making something fully colored you may need to take some artistic liberties with the source material to make it look good. I am perfectly fine with big changes and even redraws if it results in an image that looks better. White pupils works in black and white because all you have to work with is brightness and shades of black and white. However, with all of the colors you should go darker pupils which more clearly separate the pupil from the iris.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I personally am of the opinion that one doesn't need to be 100% accurate to inuseki's game because the game was designed for black and white images, it was drawn to make use of only a two colors, so when making something fully colored you may need to take some artistic liberties with the source material to make it look good. I am perfectly fine with big changes and even redraws if it results in an image that looks better. White pupils works in black and white because all you have to work with is brightness and shades of black and white. However, with all of the colors you should go darker pupils which more clearly separate the pupil from the iris.
Really redrawing is something I don't like, since I feel like I'm damaging the inusuku style... although there are some exceptions...

In some images, instead of appearing that the sister's vaginal fluids are coming out, it seems that her vagina is melting

I give you an example:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Really redrawing is something I don't like, since I feel like I'm damaging the inusuku style... although there are some exceptions...

In some images, instead of appearing that the sister's vaginal fluids are coming out, it seems that her vagina is melting

I give you an example:

That is fine, I am just saying that that I value quality over accuracy even if one has to take some artistic liberties. I was mostly referencing the eyes, we all know pupils are black as a general rule in both anime and real life, Inusuku drew them white because he only had two colors to work with, but as shown in the color art he has put out if he was working in color he would have drawn them differently, as every picture of the monochrome sister has black pupils. So, since Inusuku would have drawn the game differently if he was adding color, I'm not a purist who will insist on ugly images simply because that was the way Inusuku drew them.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

snowe69

Mar 31, 2021
Any artist who can draw similiarly to the art of this game interested in making a similiar game dm me if you are interested i will give you more information

Sarnen

Dec 24, 2022
this one isn't bad but good lord its fucking grindy. way too many authors who think fun or strategy just means have everything take forever. The cheat mod helps a LOT with it fortunately

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes