ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
I'm starting to think "How to use the search function" should be mandatory basic education worldwide at this point.

DOWNLOAD
Official English Version: - MEGA - -
Unofficial English Version: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: - Improvements Mod - Ultimate Godly Brother Mod - Colours Mod

@り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇, Would you link the mobile version translation port thread in the download links? Maybe that way we can avoid some of these android askers that are "not online up to 1 year".

Reactions: Arsvaarg

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
It's like people are physically incapable of reading even the last post of a thread...

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Remove all smartphones and average Internet IQ goes up 20 points
20?

closer to 40 I'd say.

there's an issue developing in the younger generations where they don't UNDERSTAND how a computer works, which is slowly having an effect on the IT job industry, as there are less skilled applicants (and also applicants that are... bareable... in terms of attitude as well).

this is the hidden issue of smartphones. why do you think microsoft and others are slowly altering their OS' to be more in-line with mobile phones? calling programs apps? developing tools that make it so people can get by without knowing how to code?

the newer generations are getting dumber because too many things are being handed to them that don't require them to THINK.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I'd like to know which is better to play? the Official English version or Fan Translated version and what make' them different. Also which mod's do you recommend downloading?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
What's the difference? with 2 version? can you explain for me?
1685445459045.png

It's right there in the first post, my man. There's the official translation and the unofficial one. As for the differences, take a look at the post that fantasmic linked, I'm sure you can figure it out.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
What's the difference? with 2 version? can you explain for me?
Would you prefer Yoda, OB1-Kenobi, or Darth Vader to answer that for you? I've got all three on the line.

[QUOTE="Yoda" Again, you see not that which is in front of you. Search bar you must use. Asked and answered this is! Hrrrmmm!! /QUOTE]

[QUOTE="OB1-Kenobi" Let go, dude! Use your eyes! Trust your vision! The images do not lie! Search your forum! /QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Darth Vader" (Gasp) (Click) (Gasp) Even I do not know the full power of the Dumb side! (Gasp) (Click) (Gasp) Search your forums, you know it to be true! (Stretches out his hand and starts crushing throats with his mind until his targets learn to look at and read what they're seeing) Have none of you noticed how the "official" translation has word wrap issues, the text falls out of the text box and the translation is too literate, failing to grasp idioms and colloquialisms?! (flutters cape dramatically and walks off, letting the people who keep asking this over and over again breathe) (Gasp) (Click) (Gasp) /QUOTE]

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes