IchigoNight

Apr 15, 2020
So I made a mod for myself...mainly because I wanted the little sister to be a bit more lewd. As a result, all she wears at home now are pasties/bandaids(she wears clothes when she goes out). I redrew the CGs and updated the nightly CGs to reflect these changes. There is one small problem, is that I can't finger her inside without breaking immersion. I could possibly fix it and I think I know how.

However, would anyone actually be interested in this mod? it currently only replaces the images and not the text(which I could probably edit).

Should also note that I did not change the special event CGs, just the ones for daily life and when she's sleeping. Of course that also means you can collect panties she didn't "actually" wear.

I first started out with doing a panties mod(where she appears at home and sleeping at night with just panties and camisole) but ran into the same problem as I mentioned before.
ScreenShot_2023_0608_22_05_48.png ScreenShot_2023_0608_22_05_20.png ScreenShot_2023_0608_22_03_08.png ScreenShot_2023_0608_22_02_56.png ScreenShot_2023_0608_22_02_34.png ScreenShot_2023_0608_21_57_21.png ScreenShot_2023_0608_21_56_12.png

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
So I made a mod for myself...mainly because I wanted the little sister to be a bit more lewd. As a result, all she wears at home now are pasties/bandaids(she wears clothes when she goes out). I redrew the CGs and updated the nightly CGs to reflect these changes. There is one small problem, is that I can't finger her inside without breaking immersion. I could possibly fix it and I think I know how.

However, would anyone actually be interested in this mod? it currently only replaces the images and not the text(which I could probably edit).

Should also note that I did not change the special event CGs, just the ones for daily life and when she's sleeping. Of course that also means you can collect panties she didn't "actually" wear.

I first started out with doing a panties mod(where she appears at home and sleeping at night with just panties and camisole) but ran into the same problem as I mentioned before.
View attachment 2684770 View attachment 2684771 View attachment 2684772 View attachment 2684773 View attachment 2684774 View attachment 2684775 View attachment 2684776
I think it's worth a share when you've ironed out the kinks for sure.

IchigoNight

Apr 15, 2020
I think it's worth a share when you've ironed out the kinks for sure.
I think I've fixed the issue by changing one line of code.
This also means that if I were to finish the panty mod, it would also work.

of course since I've changed the code, I would have to release a version of the mod for each version(vanilla, improvements, Godly Brother)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: McDido Bird

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I think I've fixed the issue by changing one line of code.
This also means that if I were to finish the panty mod, it would also work.

of course since I've changed the code, I would have to release each version of the mod for each version(vanilla, improvements, Godly Brother)
I'd release it for improvements, seems the best one.

Reactions: akapp

HyperdriveEXE

Mar 29, 2018
One of the most wholesome onii-chan simulator I've played, let not the black and white "Whack your Boss" artstyle fool you.

IFongL

Dec 27, 2019
Alright its finally here!!

First lemme think imouto_lover for his work cuz I used it as a base to do this work.
So what I did is fully coloring the whole game and I would say now its almost 100% colord.
What I did so far is remake some pics, improved some, and almost edit all the rest and trolled with few xD
took me few weeks to finish it but I hope you will enjoy it.

the size was more than i thought it would be so had to upload it.
Mega

How to install it?
go to the game folder< data and remove or rename the Picture.wolf and cg.wolf

here some of the pics just to show case

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First lemme think imouto_lover for his work cuz I used it as a base to do this work.
So what I did is fully coloring the whole game and I would say now its almost 100% colord.
What I did so far is remake some pics, improved some, and almost edit all the rest and trolled with few xD

Mega

How to install it?

Mega

How to install it?

I read this (How to install it? go to the game folder< data and remove or rename the Picture.wolf and cg.wolf) but still don't understand on how to put it into the game... How do I do it?

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
I read this (How to install it? go to the game folder< data and remove or rename the Picture.wolf and cg.wolf) but still don't understand on how to put it into the game... How do I do it?
You need to copy the [CG] and [Picture] folders with all the lovely images into the Imouto Monochrome [Data] subfolder, as well as move, remove, or rename the Picture.wolf and Cg.wolf files, or the game will go looking at them and ignore the subfolders with the new images.

IFongL

Dec 27, 2019
You need to copy the [CG] and [Picture] folders with all the lovely images into the Imouto Monochrome [Data] subfolder, as well as move, remove, or rename the Picture.wolf and Cg.wolf files, or the game will go looking at them and ignore the subfolders with the new images.
Gosh, I am so sorry, and thank you for taking the time to write this out... But I still don't get it.

When you say "Imouto Monochrome [Data] subfolder" do you mean the folder with the game in it with a couple other things and manuals?

And when when you say "Picture.wolf and Cg.wolf files" do you mean the "picture.wolf" and "CG.wolf?" Or do you mean those two including all of the pictures?

Again, I'm so sorry for not understanding it, I just don't quite get it.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
They want you to copy the folders named cg and picture into the folder named data which will be inside the root imouto monochrome folder.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes