Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
I did it but I still see it in black and white.
That's data file.

View attachment 2520617
In addition to unpacking the *.wolf files into folders before extracting the color mod into your Imouto directory, you also need to "set those wolf files aside" somehow, rename them, move them to a different folder, etc. or the game is going to go running to them and you'll never see the changes take place.

Reactions: lalo

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
i dont know why but it alway said this save from another game ... can you send me link game version of that save ?
Literally just read what the person who posted said. If it is for the unmodded game, or the modded game, or whatever version.
Either learn how to search and read or learn how to use Cheat Engine. There's even cheat tables posted in the thread, but you will need to learn how to search and read for that too.

What I don't get is, why some people download a game to not play the game. :cautious:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Literally just read what the person who posted said. If it is for the unmodded game, or the modded game, or whatever version.
Either learn how to search and read or learn how to use Cheat Engine. There's even cheat tables posted in the thread, but you will need to learn how to search and read for that too.

What I don't get is, why some people download a game to not play the game. :cautious:
Acquired ADHD caused by flooding your brain daily with bursts of serotonine leading to short attention span and complete atrophy of delayed gratification. Sponsored by smartphones and TikTok, I presume. You see these fellas and they don't even use search function. They can't even google most basic stuff. It's embarrassing.

Reactions: akapp and Arsvaarg

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Acquired ADHD caused by flooding your brain daily with bursts of serotonine leading to short attention span and complete atrophy of delayed gratification. Sponsored by smartphones and TikTok, I presume. You see these fellas and they don't even use search function. They can't even google most basic stuff. It's embarrassing.
Too much words to read, got any subway surfers/cartoon/minecraft + A.I voice ?

YoloBanana_XP

Jul 6, 2022
For people who arent savy in cheat engine and dont wanna have it on their comp or spend *too* much time. Heres a save file on friday with max lust and trust and filled with aphrodisiac.
i can't use it, it say it's a save from a different game ;_; pls help

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes