Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Well that so sad
Pm someone to insult his work it's pathetic

But I'm glad you color monochrome too and this survey idea is really good
It's not the first time this has happened to me and I don't think it will be the last either.

Only this time they told me that I was deteriorating or damaging the work of inusuku which did hurt me...

But on the other hand I also receive many nice messages so there is no problem.

Oh wow, the lip detail is very good. Your work keeps impressing me! Monochrome sister was always my favorite and your coloring definitely brings out her cuteness. Every option is so cute, I had a hard time choosing just one! :D
Yes, while I was painting her, I was seeing how cute she is ... a great design job by inusuku ❤

I see that we are in a tie between 1 and 4...

I am excited to see who will win to start the project :giggle:.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It's not the first time this has happened to me and I don't think it will be the last either.

Only this time they told me that I was deteriorating or damaging the work of inusuku which did hurt me...

But on the other hand I also receive many nice messages so there is no problem.
Damaging the work? :KEK:
This sounds like one of those fanatical purists who don't want ANYTHING altered in the game that they love.

"This game / thing is perfect the way that it is now, anything that is done by another and not by the creator is just going to damage and ruin the perfect image."

What's funny about these losers who DM instead of saying it in the thread is that they know they're wrong and they're still saying it 'coz of their own pathetic and delusional way of thinking.

Best part? They're afraid to get talked back by another and see the flaws in their stupid reasoning.

Last edited:

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
I've always thought about it but now that I'm coloring I feel it even more... monochrome's sister is very cute :love: :love: :love:

View attachment 2488385
I added an anime-like lip effect and I think it turned out pretty good...

What do you think?

But hey, let's vote... The idea is that they put the reaction of which one they like the most in 2 days, the one with the most reactions will be the one chosen :3

Option 1 Reacion (y):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Option 2 Reaction :unsure::

Option 3 Reaction :oops:(":O"):

Option 4 Reaction :(:

Please, if you are not going to vote, do not react since the idea is that it is a fair decision.

Forgive me if I could not reflect 100% the colors that you asked me, i try to get as close as possible.

I would also like to ask that if you are going to send me messages with your opinion or answer the posts, do it with respect, I know that I am not a professional and that not everyone may like my mods, but that is not a sufficient reason to discredit the work done, yes You don't like it and you want to give me your opinion, that's fine, but please do it in a respectful way.
I always wanted to say it.... Monochrome sister is cuter than fantasy sister!!! (Fight me) Idk why but i think its because of the hair, the fantasy sister's hair during h scenes is weird and kinda looks blocky ? not sure if thats the correct term.

Reactions: deel.alt

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I've always thought about it but now that I'm coloring I feel it even more... monochrome's sister is very cute :love: :love: :love:

View attachment 2488385
I added an anime-like lip effect and I think it turned out pretty good...

What do you think?

But hey, let's vote... The idea is that they put the reaction of which one they like the most in 2 days, the one with the most reactions will be the one chosen :3

Option 1 Reacion (y):

Option 2 Reaction :unsure::

Option 3 Reaction :oops:(":O"):

Option 4 Reaction :(:

Please, if you are not going to vote, do not react since the idea is that it is a fair decision.

Forgive me if I could not reflect 100% the colors that you asked me, i try to get as close as possible.

I would also like to ask that if you are going to send me messages with your opinion or answer the posts, do it with respect, I know that I am not a professional and that not everyone may like my mods, but that is not a sufficient reason to discredit the work done, yes You don't like it and you want to give me your opinion, that's fine, but please do it in a respectful way.
With 13 votes the winner is option 1:
1679712349397.png

1679713677089.png

That said, I will start with the project, once I have version 0.1 I will create a thread and share it so that we can follow up on the project there.

Thank you all as always for the beautiful comments and I hope you like the work that I am going to do o(>ω<)o

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello people, I have started the monochrome project, I have already painted several images and I wanted to know what you think?

I leave an example:

I would also like you to go through the NubesRojas redraw mod and leave a reaction as a thank you..

https://f95zone.to/threads/fan-art-...ame-developer-by-inusuku-fa-nubesrojas.79248/

He really did an impeccable job redrawing but keeping the inusuku aesthetic.

I will be painting the game with its redraw mod because I really loved it in every aspect

Last edited:

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Hello people, I have started the monochrome project, I have already painted several images and I wanted to know what you think?

I leave an example:

I would also like you to go through the NubesRojas redraw mod and leave a reaction as a thank you..

https://f95zone.to/threads/fan-art-...ame-developer-by-inusuku-fa-nubesrojas.79248/

I will be painting the game with its redraw mod because I really loved it in every aspect
I support the chosen color palette for this game with all my limbs!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

xkajl

Sep 7, 2020

I leave an example:

will your mod be compatible with the improvements mod?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
will your mod be compatible with the improvements mod?
Of course..

When I started it, I looked at the way that it was compatible.

Here is an example that I am using both at the same time:

Today I made a lot of progress... I hope to bring version 0.1 as soon as possible :giggle:

xkajl

Sep 7, 2020
Of course..

When I started it, I looked at the way that it was compatible.

Here is an example that I am using both at the same time:

Today I made a lot of progress... I hope to bring version 0.1 as soon as possible :giggle:
Good luck with this! I really like your recolor in fantasy

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019

I leave an example:

Maybe I am alone in this, but I really do think she needs pupils in her eyes.
1679776423722.jpg

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello,

He really does have them, if you look closely at the image you will see that he has them a little lighter than the dark brown background of his eyes, I have tried to do it that way since in the inusuku images he captures it like this, the dark black color, pupils gray and underparts light gray and white.

I think it influences the image that mentions this detail since the original does not have them.

Although if you still think it would be a good addition to try to add a dark pupil I can try it.

They tell me what they think

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Hello,

He really does have them, if you look closely at the image you will see that he has them a little lighter than the dark brown background of his eyes, I have tried to do it that way since in the inusuku images he captures it like this, the dark black color, pupils gray and underparts light gray and white.

I think it influences the image that mentions this detail since the original does not have them.

Although if you still think it would be a good addition to try to add a dark pupil I can try it.

Dark or light I will leave it to your artistic eye, she just needs some form of obvious pupil, because right now she kind of looks like Chi from Chobits.
Konachan.com - 21286 chii chobits.jpg

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
she just needs some form of obvious pupil, because right now she kind of looks like Chi from Chobits
You say like it's a... bad thing? And image
doesn't need pupil at all, that's almost oekaki chara sprite, just look at quality of shoulder "shadows" not to mention anatomy you won't be able to unsee if I point it out. Also it has a specific charm that more details would simply kill

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Hello,

Make another vote and at this rate we will be making decisions slower than the government. Anyways i'd love to see her with pupils for comparison because i do agree that she looks a bit dead inside.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Make another vote and at this rate we will be making decisions slower than the government. Anyways i'd love to see her with pupils for comparison because i do agree that she looks a bit dead inside.

It is somewhat complicated to create a vote for each thing since I have to give time for people to vote... I think the best and fastest solution is to apply the same fantasy coloring technique

This is something I did not want to do because the truth is that I would not like both projects to remain exactly the same, but rather each one to have its own style and aesthetics... but I see that the theme of the pupil is a joint opinion, so I will work on it.

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
It is somewhat complicated to create a vote for each thing since I have to give time for people to vote... I think the best and fastest solution is to apply the same fantasy coloring technique

This is something I did not want to do because the truth is that I would not like both projects to remain exactly the same, but rather each one to have its own style and aesthetics... but I see that the theme of the pupil is a joint opinion, so I will work on it.
Thank you for the hard work! but I agree, fantasy and monochrome should be different. And fantasy is more detailed than monochrome

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes