Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
I show you one more...

This time with the redraw mod of NUBESROJAS (I hope you don't mind me taking your pictures.. but I was looking at your mod and wow it looks great on you).

View attachment 2484083

Note: This scene occurs at 8am as I saw in the game and that's why I paint it with external lighting.

I hope you like it, I will do my best to get a mod up to this beautiful game ≧◠‿◠≦.
Great work, but the haircolor maybe could be changed a little bit. In the official art the sister's hair is a more lighter tone of brown
image-web.jpg
image-800.jpg

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Incredible work, as always! I would love to eventually port this to the mobile version as well! :love:

Only thing I'd maybe suggest is to lower the vibrance/saturation only on her hair, just a bit. The color is perfect, but I thought it gives a little reddish brown look.

View attachment 2484625 View attachment 2484633

What do you think? :unsure:
Great work, but the haircolor maybe could be changed a little bit. In the official art the sister's hair is a more lighter tone of brown
View attachment 2484750
View attachment 2484751
Hello,

Actually the issue of hair, like fantasy, is somewhat debatable since in different illustrations given by inusuku it changes its color/ tone.

A clear example are these 3 images that are given by inusuku:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the chibi images it is lighter, while in the 2 large illustrations it is black and dark brown.

The truth is, I don't want the same thing to happen here as in fantasy, since I had to change sister's hair twice there :(and the truth is I feel like I wasted a lot of time on it.

So I'll leave it by voting, tell me which color you like best and I'll try to incorporate it into the project right now that it's starting.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Yes, but wouldn't that be an argument for the less vibrant color? It seemed like you were trying to argue the opposite.
The quote I posted wanted her to have lighter red-brown hair akin to the previous color mod.
bg_001_06.jpg

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Hello,

Actually the issue of hair, like fantasy, is somewhat debatable since in different illustrations given by inusuku it changes its hue / tone.

In the chibi images it is lighter, while in the 2 large illustrations it is black and dark brown.

The truth is, I don't want the same thing to happen here as in fantasy, since I had to change sister's hair twice there :(and the truth is I feel like I wasted a lot of time on it.

So I'll leave it by voting, tell me which color you like best and I'll try to incorporate it into the project right now that it's starting.
I'm personally a fan of this black hair, I always imagine monochrome as having a less fantasy aesthetic and so pictured a Japanese girl with her natural hair color.
1679409452830.png

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Hello,

Actually the issue of hair, like fantasy, is somewhat debatable since in different illustrations given by inusuku it changes its color/ tone.

Its definitely not dark black because if it was it would be darker than her school uniform wouldn't it ? since in the game her hair is lighter than her clothes I always assumed its light brown or something close to the third image.

Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
Hello,

A vote would be nice indeed. You could make recolors of just one image for each potential hair color and the people here vote for which color they like the best.

Reactions: akapp

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't even mind anymore on which color is going to be used.
I just want a colored version of the game.

Or you can be an absolute saint and make all the colors they want, both black and brown for separate downloads.
ALL HAIL!!!

Reactions: akapp

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I don't even mind anymore on which color is going to be used.
I just want a colored version of the game.

Or you can be an absolute saint and make all the colors they want, both black and brown for separate downloads.
ALL HAIL!!!
That would just make it take longer. As he stated, best to make a picture of the imouto with various options then post a poll of some type.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That would just make it take longer. As he stated, best to make a picture of the imouto with various options then post a poll of some type.
Oh well, it is what it is.
But yeah like I said before, I don't mind which one is it since it'll finally be colored.
Now I won't have to keep staring at a flashbang to play this game ever again~~~

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

I introduce myself, I am daseson a girl who is doing a coloring mod for the sequel of this game "Imouto life fantasy".

For reasons of updates to the other game, I had to leave that project on hold until an update comes out in 2 months (if nothing extraordinary happens).

Well the issue is that at the request of some I would like to start a monochrome coloring project, I leave you an example:
View attachment 2483163

This would be like the pilot image, I chose it because I think it's pretty cute ❤.

So I wanted to ask you, what do you think? do you have any suggestion?

It brings me some nostalgia to play this one again, since with this I fell in love with the art of inusuku (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

Edit:

I made a change in the pupils by internal request, I think it turned out much better :3

ooooh so you finally decided to start even with this one ? i don't know know what to say so i'll just say that your work is godlike as always and i can't wait to play with your col mod daseson, good luck with the project !
ps: I didn't know you were a girl, sorry if in the past i addressed you as a boy lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
A vote would be nice indeed. You could make recolors of just one image for each potential hair color and the people here vote for which color they like the best.
I think it's a good idea, of course I will do a recoloring with the 3 types of hair and we will decide by vote.

Reactions: torresm

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
I show you one more...

This time with the redraw mod of NUBESROJAS (I hope you don't mind me taking your pictures.. but I was looking at your mod and wow it looks great on you).

View attachment 2484083

Note: This scene occurs at 8am as I saw in the game and that's why I paint it with external lighting.

I hope you like it, I will do my best to get a mod up to this beautiful game ≧◠‿◠≦.
Listen, I have to call the hospital - because my heart flutters at the sight of this work)

• Haha
Reactions: torresm
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes