Aug 22, 2021
Gosh, I am so sorry, and thank you for taking the time to write this out... But I still don't get it.

When you say "Imouto Monochrome [Data] subfolder" do you mean the folder with the game in it with a couple other things and manuals?

And when when you say "Picture.wolf and Cg.wolf files" do you mean the "picture.wolf" and "CG.wolf?" Or do you mean those two including all of the pictures?

Again, I'm so sorry for not understanding it, I just don't quite get it.
Remove the named .wolf files from that folder, then replace them with the provided folders (same names) in the same location. Wolf is an archive format the game can decrypt, but it will read the files directly if the default (compressed) ones aren't there.

Asuka

Aug 29, 2017
What do I have to do to have a scene with her? I'm Trust 265 and Tnterest 140 and so far the only thing I've been able to do is to take a shower together.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
What do I have to do to have a scene with her? I'm Trust 265 and Tnterest 140 and so far the only thing I've been able to do is to take a shower together.
The late night sleep minigame is the key. You need to progress things there before you're able to see and do stuff during the day.

Reactions: Asuka

gEroge Studio

Feb 9, 2019
I really liked this game, that it inspired me to try and make something similar using Koikatsu Party(Because I can't draw for shit) and I would like to keep it in the same Monochrome render(it's charming) the second image has a very light shade of color to help bring accents into what would otherwise be obscured in full monochrome.
I'm still debating if to make it in 1080p or 1440p(my monitor resolution).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gEroge Studio

Feb 9, 2019
Was experimenting with shaping the night gown and I'm liking the results. I'm still building multiple scenes and character cloning, though this is a premade character, I was thinking of making my own unique character, not sure yet. I'm planning to make a new thread though I do not know if I can make a thread for a "game" that does not even exist.

gEroge Studio

Feb 9, 2019
To me daseson's color mod greatly enhances the aesthetics of the game of Monochrome
I have both, the modded and unmodded, it does enhance it, I cannot wait for them to finish the mod.
In my particular case I'm making the renders in color and passing them through some filters to grayscale the images, everything I make will have their color counter part and replacing would be a simple drop-in replacements of all the CG made.

If anyone wants to follow my Dev Thread feel free to post opinions and thoughts as I make more renders and scene.
Screenshot_20230708_015249-1.png

Reactions: NH2

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Alright its finally here!!

First lemme think imouto_lover for his work cuz I used it as a base to do this work.
So what I did is fully coloring the whole game and I would say now its almost 100% colord.
What I did so far is remake some pics, improved some, and almost edit all the rest and trolled with few xD
took me few weeks to finish it but I hope you will enjoy it.

the size was more than i thought it would be so had to upload it.
Mega

How to install it?
go to the game folder< data and remove or rename the Picture.wolf and cg.wolf

here some of the pics just to show case

how to install and ask for an installation example

Shindex

Dec 18, 2022
You need to copy the [CG] and [Picture] folders with all the lovely images into the Imouto Monochrome [Data] subfolder, as well as move, remove, or rename the Picture.wolf and Cg.wolf files, or the game will go looking at them and ignore the subfolders with the new images.
mine doesn't have any subfolder, i also need help and pls explain in a way that a beginner in using a computer can understand.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
mine doesn't have any subfolder, i also need help and pls explain in a way that a beginner in using a computer can understand.
In the games Data Folder Put the files where the cg.wolf and Picture.wolf files are, you should now have folders called cg and picture amongst the wolf files.
1.jpg
Like This.

then delete, move or rename the cg.wolf and picture.wolf files... (I would suggest moving them to a backup folder in case something goes wrong)

your Data folder should look like this :
2.jpg

this is the simplest way.

Reactions: gEroge Studio

gEroge Studio

Feb 9, 2019
You are going to extract the file "Imouto Lifu..Your Waifu.7z" and copy the folders "CG" and "Picture" into "GAME_FOLDER\Data\".
NOTE: GAME_FOLDER is not the actual name of the folder, the actual folder name is the name of this game.

Then rename the files "cg.wolf" and "Picture.wolf" to "cg.wolf.bak" and "Picture.wolf.bak"
NOTE: This is to prevent the game from looking for "cg.wolf" and "Picture.wolf".

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes