"Hanafubuki"

Jul 7, 2021
The game got a official (remaking it on RPGM as it's not possible with Wolf) Android version, it's here. Think people have also using JoiPlay with it for some reason.
Well thanks for this now i understand how did he play it on joi play...Im just confuse at first when i see it because its "wolf" rpg and he manage to run it Joi play

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

sleepy95

Nov 18, 2020
First time trying this game. Any new guide for traits-making at beginning ( ... ... Oniichan (student/office worker)) ?

Nukelear

Nov 26, 2020
Grind for 12k hentai game and spam until 150 trust to unlock bath together. Then spam bath together upto 250 trust unlock bath fuck scenes. For bath together just talk with trivial topics for trust grinding lewd for sex interests.

Reactions: keitaka

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
i accidently got imouto pregnate on my save file how do i remove it so i dont have to start a fresh savefile
560.jpg
Solution 1: you fucked up, accept your wrongdoings (you sick, sick fuck)
Solution 2: same as 1) but now you know to make more than 1 save file
Solution 3: install CheatEngine sofware, find cheat table in this thread (use search function) and edit her pregananancy variable, while still morally questionable that's the cheapest way to achieve abortion. And it's legal, for now.

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
Alright its finally here!!

First lemme think imouto_lover for his work cuz I used it as a base to do this work.
So what I did is fully coloring the whole game and I would say now its almost 100% colord.
What I did so far is remake some pics, improved some, and almost edit all the rest and trolled with few xD
took me few weeks to finish it but I hope you will enjoy it.

the size was more than i thought it would be so had to upload it.
Mega

How to install it?
go to the game folder< data and remove or rename the Picture.wolf and cg.wolf

here some of the pics just to show case

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how do you install this?!

those are the files i have. okay after i checked 5 times, there is no file named "data, nor Picture.wolf and cg.wolf"
what do i do?

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
i have her trust at 243 and her interest at 112 .. and she keeps me at arms distance.. i tried sleep pills they work but time is merciless, i tried aphrodisiac, again time is very little, i have no idea how to request intimacy, and 80% of the time she rejects to bath together.. what am i doing wrong?! i have 8/20 panties, and this limited energy is pissing me off!
14 in game days .. and i am starting to doubt i'll make any real progress.
yes you read that right 14 days... how did i manage to get over 100? cheat engine. it's very simple.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes