Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
I mean I'll only do it on Friday and Saturday, because on other days the sessions are too fast, is that okay?
Yes, absolutely true, but in the future you can start the "process" in the afternoon, before bedtime.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
how do you get the cowgirl scene?
Let Imouto read one of your dirty books (I don't remember if it's the Naughty Book or the Thin Book she needs to read) so that she can learn the cowgirl skill. It's a random event which will use up one book, but she will get the skill without spending any skill points.

Then, on days when her lust is high and she is not sick, go to bed without doing any nightcrawling. If your own lust is 50 or higher, you will need to select the option to go straight to bed. She'll be too horny to sleep, and will do a bit of nightcrawling of her own ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You need the FFFox mod for actual penetration and creampie, otherwise it's just sumata (frottage/rubbing).

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Let Imouto read one of your dirty books (I don't remember if it's the Naughty Book or the Thin Book she needs to read) so that she can learn the cowgirl skill. It's a random event which will use up one book, but she will get the skill without spending any skill points.

Then, on days when her lust is high and she is not sick, go to bed without doing any nightcrawling. If your own lust is 50 or higher, you will need to select the option to go straight to bed. She'll be too horny to sleep, and will do a bit of nightcrawling of her own ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You need the FFFox mod for actual penetration and creampie, otherwise it's just sumata (frottage/rubbing).
Wrong game. That's Imouto Fantasy. This is Imouto Monochrome. Here, the cowgirl scene is Imouto gettting sexually frustrated because Oniichan hasn't had sex with her in a while and then decides to do night-crawling on him for a change. To get the scene, Imouto has to have a very high sexual interest. over 500 if memory serves, mood has to be at Very good, if not Love, she's not a virgin, and Oniichan hasn't had sex with her in a few days, usually triggers on Friday night to Saturday morning, but it's twitchy. Usually can't be set off without using the Godly Brother cheat mod to trigger the scene, but it locks the game when the scene is over.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
does the color mod still work?
if it still works how to install it
Yes, it still works. You need to run the *.WOLF files through WOLFDEC.EXE, then rename the *.wolf files to something else, and copy the image files from the color mod to the corresponding folders. DONE.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
hey...how to fix it....i was do sex at butt....its working but not the animation....its still at pussy not butt ...can u help me?
Just use the same method I posted to install the color mod and switch the name of the picture from pussy sex to butt sex, and there you go.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes