Cring175

Jun 20, 2022
I can't get any sound to work, tried what people have already suggested.

Also, is there somewhere I could find a basic guide for how to play? I'm not really sure how to play/what I should be doing.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
how do I know I got all H Scenes?

also, is ahegao or a nymphomanic mode a thing in this game?
Try everything you can think of doing, make a list and then ask here really the only way. The first game got a gallery of sorts added in later but atm no such thing exists for this one.

Nope and nope. Even when your sister gets use to and enjoys sexual activities, her core personality never change. She only becomes more accepting or in some cases more aggressive.

MangaMaster

Apr 5, 2020
I can't get any sound to work, tried what people have already suggested.

Also, is there somewhere I could find a basic guide for how to play? I'm not really sure how to play/what I should be doing.
Have you right clicked the volume icon and checked so you can see if everything else gets sound while the game doesn't? The game might've been accidentally muted.
[Example image]

this dev seems to be too "vanilla"
Good.
I want my hentai games to be pure unobtainable fantasy. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Heml0ck

joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
Try everything you can think of doing, make a list and then ask here really the only way. The first game got a gallery of sorts added in later but atm no such thing exists for this one.

Nope and nope. Even when your sister gets use to and enjoys sexual activities, her core personality never change. She only becomes more accepting or in some cases more aggressive.
thank you, will do

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Weekly from Inusuku
Smartphone version for Monochrome is released.
There is progress for steam release ( Fantasy )

About Monochrome remake
``
I've said it a few more times, but for convenience it's a remake, but it's almost a new work ...!
I don't want to use the word "2" "two" somehow, so I'm thinking that there is no word other than "monochrome~
" that fits suit...!
↑ I like to make this kind of thing... Pleasant....

Although it is in the setting stage, one of the major changes this time is that "Sister's Room" will exist!
Finally, her sister's privacy was protected... (It seems that it can not be protected)
Of course, the flow of the game will change quite a bit, so I hope you can look forward to future reports!``

1660187318772.png

Also , since Inusuku consider remake as almost monochrome 2 , I wonder if there is need to make a completely new thread for it.
I also reposted this post to monochrome thread.

Last edited:

JackBakery

Sep 19, 2021
Weekly from Inusuku
Smartphone version for Monochrome is released.
There is progress for steam release ( Fantasy )

About Monochrome remake
``
I've said it a few more times, but for convenience it's a remake, but it's almost a new work ...!
I don't want to use the word "2" "two" somehow, so I'm thinking that there is no word other than "monochrome~
" that fits suit...!
↑ I like to make this kind of thing... Pleasant....

Although it is in the setting stage, one of the major changes this time is that "Sister's Room" will exist!
Finally, her sister's privacy was protected... (It seems that it can not be protected)
Of course, the flow of the game will change quite a bit, so I hope you can look forward to future reports!``

View attachment 1977442

Also , since Inusuku consider remake as almost monochrome 2 , I wonder if there is need to make a completely new thread for it.
I also reposted this post to monochrome thread.
Wonder if the smartphone version will be clunky...
Either way looking forward to the Monochrome remake!

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
View attachment 1977442

A new thread would make sense tbh, at least to avoid confusion and keep the discussion between the two games coherent.
The last thing the thread needs is people asking remake questions when referring to the original and vice versa.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes