stenone

Jan 15, 2022
About the 'Secret Ending' part on Bear Head trait, is there any other requirements to get that? And what happen on the ending?
You have to impregnate your sister and when she tells you that she is pregnant, and you tell her to trust you, she responds by saying that you have a bear's head. Then the place explodes, and you are reincarnated in a fantasy world.

• Haha
Reactions: Sole

stenone

Jan 15, 2022
aka the true bad end leading into sister fantasy, as in this is cannon
Oh, so that really is the isekai ending. I was looking for it before playing Imouto Seikatsu, and since I had read that this ending was achieved with the title of half siblings, I thought that there was another ending that was different to the bear head ending.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
Oh, so that really is the isekai ending. I was looking for it before playing Imouto Seikatsu, and since I had read that this ending was achieved with the title of half siblings, I thought that there was another ending that was different to the bear head ending.
bear head is required for it

STEWENSOWL

Dec 13, 2017
The Hgames wiki site mentions the values frustrated and sexually frustrated. I don't remember that. What's it? The same constant parameter as trust and sexual interest, only hidden?

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
The Hgames wiki site mentions the values frustrated and sexually frustrated. I don't remember that. What's it? The same constant parameter as trust and sexual interest, only hidden?
Its a yes and a no.

Basically, Frustrated means you can't just H consecutively. If you H consecutively, her mood drops from Onii-Chan to normal (its not a problem anyways since you can just play games)

Sexually frustrated means she will initiate cowgirl scene if high enough

Reactions: STEWENSOWL

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
Alright its finally here!!

First lemme think imouto_lover for his work cuz I used it as a base to do this work.
So what I did is fully coloring the whole game and I would say now its almost 100% colord.
What I did so far is remake some pics, improved some, and almost edit all the rest and trolled with few xD
took me few weeks to finish it but I hope you will enjoy it.

the size was more than i thought it would be so had to upload it.
Mega

How to install it?
go to the game folder< data and remove or rename the Picture.wolf and cg.wolf

here some of the pics just to show case

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I need help, how do I install the color mod? the "data" file comes out as .wolf and it won't let me in, so I can't move the folders there

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
I need help, how do I install the color mod? the "data" file comes out as .wolf and it won't let me in, so I can't move the folders there
Remove the .wolf file and paste the folder

The game prioritzes .wolf files. If it can't find that file, the next folder with same name is chosen

kennnhy

Mar 14, 2020
Alright its finally here!!

First lemme think imouto_lover for his work cuz I used it as a base to do this work.
So what I did is fully coloring the whole game and I would say now its almost 100% colord.
What I did so far is remake some pics, improved some, and almost edit all the rest and trolled with few xD
took me few weeks to finish it but I hope you will enjoy it.

the size was more than i thought it would be so had to upload it.
Mega

How to install it?
go to the game folder< data and remove or rename the Picture.wolf and cg.wolf

here some of the pics just to show case

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where is the game folder?

imnazz

Jan 8, 2019
i cant make it coloured even after i replace the image in cg and picture file,, anyone can help me?

Multy2k

Jun 24, 2020
I will give a bit Walkthrough on what to do
Remember, this is a grinding game, so keep your head cool and be... patient...

1. Grind Trust (easier with playing games) until you can get bath together then take a bath together every day
2. I would suggest pursue the panties first since sister refuse to bath together anyway, you can keep loading if you get the same panties. And some exotic panties only show up on weekends laundry day.
3. Grind Interest with playing lewd games or perverted rpg
4. Test the interest and trust rates with small touching in the night (minimal energy 20 before sleep)
5. If Good > Bad, you can touch until she is awake. DO NOT penetrate yet (like I said, be patient...), just make her climax. After she climaxes, you can fap
6. Grind sexual encounter (every part of her body has pleasure experience level that will increase with every touch)
7. First penetration, but DO NOT shoot inside... especially if you are not ready financially... lol...
8. When everything is set (money, trust, mood, interest, dangerous day) > go ahead... claim her womb
9. Any extras can be find by playing the game; trying different things and grinding different parts...

If you have trouble with anal, just use the tongue to get the first climax. Then fingers can come to play.
Mood is important, so make her happy at all times.

In a way, this grinding game works with real life SO too... Big respect for Inusuku for creating a pretty accurate life grind.

I have a question, have anybody succeed on making the sister force the intercourse while she is a virgin?

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

Alleywaygentleman

Jan 10, 2022
I will give a bit Walkthrough on what to do
Remember, this is a grinding game, so keep your head cool and be... patient...

1. Grind Trust (easier with playing games) until you can get bath together then take a bath together every day
2. I would suggest pursue the panties first since sister refuse to bath together anyway, you can keep loading if you get the same panties. And some exotic panties only show up on weekends laundry day.
3. Grind Interest with playing lewd games or perverted rpg
4. Test the interest and trust rates with small touching in the night (minimal energy 20 before sleep)
5. If Good > Bad, you can touch until she is awake. DO NOT penetrate yet (like I said, be patient...), just make her climax. After she climaxes, you can fap
6. Grind sexual encounter (every part of her body has pleasure experience level that will increase with every touch)
7. First penetration, but DO NOT shoot inside... especially if you are not ready financially... lol...
8. When everything is set (money, trust, mood, interest, dangerous day) > go ahead... claim her womb
9. Any extras can be find by playing the game; trying different things and grinding different parts...

If you have trouble with anal, just use the tongue to get the first climax. Then fingers can come to play.
Mood is important, so make her happy at all times.

In a way, this grinding game works with real life SO too... Big respect for Inusuku for creating a pretty accurate life grind.

I have a question, have anybody succeed on making the sister force the intercourse while she is a virgin?
Thanks for the help! this was very useful, i assume it's the same with the vibrator? (she can do anal but not use a vibrator???)

Alleywaygentleman

Jan 10, 2022
Why not try the egg first? Like I said. This is a grinding game.

And just enjoy it
i do enjoy it, i'm just the sort of person who wants to do everything at least once XD thus my search for all the panties continues (lol) [update, got all the panties XD]

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes