Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Cool! Also, I have donated as promised.
@ Shadesishere
cheers! also quick q, do you play the game on jap locale?
if the answer is yes, just means I can ignore the audio issues for now (although I could attempt to dig into the code and alter it so it works on english... hmm something to consider AFTER the translation is done)

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
cheers! also quick q, do you play the game on jap locale?
if the answer is yes, just means I can ignore the audio issues for now (although I could attempt to dig into the code and alter it so it works on english... hmm something to consider AFTER the translation is done)
Yes but I wasn't having any audio problems in either locale myself. (It's kinda hit-or-miss for me sometimes whether I get a bunch of errors or not when in english locale.)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Right, can now say for sure that I will translate everything, as I needed to check If I could access the games pics, which I should be able to do with some tools, so I should be able alter them to show the stats... once I grab a copy of photoshop so I can do everything nicely.

anyway, thats work for tomorrow, as it's 4 in the morning here in the UK, so will get cracking on that once I've had some sleep. thanks to my experiance with the demo of Sister Fantasy, should be able to get through this in a timely manner.

still concerned about the audio issues, but I will cross that bridge when I get there.

Dranix007

Sep 3, 2020
May I ask what are the requirements to use the vibe on her? I was able to put on the anal vibe but not the dildo.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Okay so I got a hold of both "Precision Shooting" and "The Legendary Matagi" as they are meant to be a duology anyway.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
loli senpai hi man sorry if i tag you about mod after some time but i downloaded it recently and i don't know if it's a bug of the mod or else but when you open the sister menu by clicking on her all the lower text is overlayed with others words and the number of sexual interest is upper than should be. i'll post you a screenshot.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
Right, can now say for sure that I will translate everything, as I needed to check If I could access the games pics, which I should be able to do with some tools, so I should be able alter them to show the stats... once I grab a copy of photoshop so I can do everything nicely.

anyway, thats work for tomorrow, as it's 4 in the morning here in the UK, so will get cracking on that once I've had some sleep. thanks to my experiance with the demo of Sister Fantasy, should be able to get through this in a timely manner.

still concerned about the audio issues, but I will cross that bridge when I get there.
wait, i'm confused and not in the mood to read 50+ answers on this post, so you guys talking about the new inusuku game here right? the one that's fantasy themed? but there's also people talking about a colored version of imouto monochrome? can some good soul explain to me please?

edit: make that 100+

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
loli senpai hi man sorry if i tag you about mod after some time but i downloaded it recently and i don't know if it's a bug of the mod or else but when you open the sister menu by clicking on her all the lower text is overlayed with others words and the number of sexual interest is upper than should be. i'll post you a screenshot.
it should works perfectly if you playing on the Unofficial English version
i played both ver and for me the Unofficial one is way betterUwU

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
wait, i'm confused and not in the mood to read 50+ answers on this post, so you guys talking about the new inusuku game here right? the one that's fantasy themed? but there's also people talking about a colored version of imouto monochrome? can some good soul explain to me please?

edit: make that 100+
Nonono, was talking about a different game I have been translating as a request. as for the color version of monochrome, its talking about a mod that was made quite awhile back. (and people are chatting about modding Fantasy to colour when its out on the Fantasy topic)
https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-seikatsu-fantasy-demo-2-0-v0-4-inusuku.104365 is for the newest one, which is currently only in Demo atm, but I will be translating it once the full version drops on the 10th

Reactions: Arasys

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
it should works perfectly if you playing on the Unofficial English version
i played both ver and for me the Unofficial one is way betterUwU
hmm, i'm playing on the improved mod too ( unofficial), qhen i install the mod do i have to start a new game ?

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
Nonono, was talking about a different game I have been translating as a request. as for the color version of monochrome, its talking about a mod that was made quite awhile back. (and people are chatting about modding Fantasy to colour when its out on the Fantasy topic)
https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-seikatsu-fantasy-demo-2-0-v0-4-inusuku.104365 is for the newest one, which is currently only in Demo atm, but I will be translating it once the full version drops on the 10th
I see, thanks for the help

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
hmm, i'm playing on the improved mod too ( unofficial), qhen i install the mod do i have to start a new game ?
thats weird.. dunno why but maybe it's something to do with the fonts or the game it self not the mod
i went ahead to download it again and test a new save and an old one, works just fine
Screenshot_379.jpg Screenshot_377.jpg

Mar 21, 2019
Can someone help me with the color-mod? It's weird, I don't have the folders NOR the files written here:https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-monochrome-v2-0-1-inusuku.37378/page-87#post-6579606

I got the english version of "Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome" and my folder looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The data file isn't decrypted on the official version, so you'll need to do that manually. If you dont mind a few changes here and there from the official vs unofficial, then i'd say to swap to the unofficial to save hassle, but if you really want to stick with the official and hate the unofficial, you'll need to find a decrypter that's compatible with .wolf files (I personally use TouhouSE), and then decrypt the data.wolf file. Unless you're specific about space, you shouldn't need to encrypt the files again after that.

EDIT: If you're using the color mod with the official, you'll also get the slightly broken stat overlay like in the screenshots above. I'd probably recommend the unofficial anyway, though that could be personal bias from playing with that version too much.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes