Mod Wolf RPG Imouto Seikatsu ~Fantasy~ Translation Revision/Mod [DLCv0.1.0] [Imouto_prpr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Kornilov

Aug 23, 2020
Doing god's work here, keep it up man, it's really appreaciated.

May I ask if this translation would work with the android port? Or if it's in the plans?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Doing god's work here, keep it up man, it's really appreaciated.

May I ask if this translation would work with the android port? Or if it's in the plans?
My understanding with the Android version is someone is basically remaking the game in RPG Maker, so it wouldn't be possible to directly transfer the translation onto that version. There's no reason it couldn't be copied over manually if someone wanted to make the effort, but it would be a bit of a pain. My translation should track directly to the line count of the Japanese version (as in I haven't split or removed any dialogue boxes and don't intend to) so it would be about as smooth a process as it could be, but still a lot of work.

Honestly I can see the appeal of a mobile version, though. Not a priority for me by any means but if I somehow ran out of things to do with the game... it's not entirely out of the question? Assuming whoever's working on that version itself actually manages to get the whole game ported as well, anyway.

seayeah

Jun 6, 2024
Wow im liking this TL way more than the other TL already just from the previews, coming from someone who can read japanese a bit but playing a VN would take too much time and still lack the slang knowledges to make it truly work. Calling MC and sis oniichan and imouto is imo better than translating them cuz it really pulls you in and the game really does use it like a name instead of a title. Keep up the good work! Especially excited when DLC is integrated

• Red Heart
Reactions: Imouto_prpr

Kornilov

Aug 23, 2020
My understanding with the Android version is someone is basically remaking the game in RPG Maker, so it wouldn't be possible to directly transfer the translation onto that version. There's no reason it couldn't be copied over manually if someone wanted to make the effort, but it would be a bit of a pain. My translation should track directly to the line count of the Japanese version (as in I haven't split or removed any dialogue boxes and don't intend to) so it would be about as smooth a process as it could be, but still a lot of work.

Honestly I can see the appeal of a mobile version, though. Not a priority for me by any means but if I somehow ran out of things to do with the game... it's not entirely out of the question? Assuming whoever's working on that version itself actually manages to get the whole game ported as well, anyway.
Yeah I am not surprised it wouldn't work right off the bat, though if my understanding of how Translator++ works is correct it shouldn't be too difficult to make the transition of Wolf RPG to RPG Maker, granted it would involve a bit of work but maybe something that could be done under a week.
Maybe once the translation is done?

To be honest I am more worried about how some of the translated game elements in the Android port don't work as intended (namely those outside dialogue boxes), but I have an inkling that it is just a matter of competency when porting the Rpg Maker game to apk than just an unsurmountable obstacle.

Thank you again by the way.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Yeah I am not surprised it wouldn't work right off the bat, though if my understanding of how Translator++ works is correct it shouldn't be too difficult to make the transition of Wolf RPG to RPG Maker, granted it would involve a bit of work but maybe something that could be done under a week.
Maybe once the translation is done?

To be honest I am more worried about how some of the translated game elements in the Android port don't work as intended (namely those outside dialogue boxes), but I have an inkling that it is just a matter of competency when porting the Rpg Maker game to apk than just an unsurmountable obstacle.

Thank you again by the way.
You're most welcome! If they did get things in order it probably would take about a week of work to move things over, assuming it's not too hard to match up the lines (should be able to reference the JP lines directly for the most part I'd imagine). The biggest hurdle as you say is indeed the details of their implementation of the game; if the base isn't put together well then it's not much use throwing a translation over it.

BakuraiZero

Mar 11, 2021
View attachment 3714110
Dedicated to Kana, legendary condom hunter

Overview:
Welcome to the thread for this ongoing translation project/mod of Imouto! Seikatsu ~Fantasy~! If you are here, then it is likely you have already seen the existing thread for the Shadesishere translation and may be asking yourself what the deal is with this project existing at all. In brief, discovering this game late (very late...) and jumping right into the fan version + FFFox Mod, I was immediately... a bit underwhelmed. It was mildly surprising to find the translation in the state it was in, resulting in the urge to at least fix a few things, which quickly ballooned in scope into revising the entirety of the translation, targeting a better reading and more accurate script. Though currently based on the Shadesishere TL + FFFox Mod 1.5.4 (the latest version available when I began working on it), the vast majority of the script has been manually retranslated from the original Japanese text in hopes of progressing towards a fan version of the game that does not compromise on script quality.​

>>DLC UPDATE<<
On request I am putting up a version of my base JP translation port merged on top of the DLC version of the game. It has barely been tested and I cannot guarantee it will even be functional, and naturally basically all new and modified content will remain in Japanese (or break entirely idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). Uploading to MEGA now, only full game version for now because I'm not taking the time to make a proper patch package when I have so much TL to do. Enjoy at your own peril, I'mma get back into the scripts ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ぐッ!

Updated: 2024/06/12
Game: Imouto Seikatsu ~Fantasy~
Creator: Inusuku
Modder: 妹prpr (Imouto_prpr)
Mod Version: v0.2.0
Game Version: 1.4.3 + FFFox Mod 1.5.4
Other Content Included: mello.second's Decensor (modified)
Other Versions: Shadesishere Fan TL, FFFox Mod,
Language: English
Compatibility: Technically speaking this is functionally an older version of FFFox Mod (for now) and thus would be compatible with roughly the same things as that is. The caveat to this is anything that replaces UI assets, like Daseson's Color Mod, would also replace any updated translations on those assets (think the panty descriptions, for example).

Preview Images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Available Packages:

Installation:

Recent Changes (v0.2.0):

Up Next:
Download:
i managed to get i think its the Japanese version with dlc for 1.4.5

zaborichich

Jun 15, 2024
Man I wish there was an app to send all text on-screen in a translation thingy that would replace it real-time like a google camera translation app on the phone. I had a bad timing and discovered this game yesterday, so it is really disappointing to know that there is a dlc now and I can't yet play it lol. I mean, I can always hold the phone and look at the computer screen through the app, but maan.

Good luck with your translation and thank you for your hard work! Will be waiting for your results for a replay!

Reactions: Imouto_prpr

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Another day, and back to testing and revising more while hunting down untranslated H scenes. I put up an update (mostly script) for the "alpha" version of the DLC if anyone wants to mess with a very early draft with lots of gaps. I'll continue regularly updating the CommonEvent.dat being hosted as I go to keep pretty close to the version that I'm actively testing.

Not sure how much UI stuff will need to be updated; there are a handful of things in the DLC_data archive but I don't know how many of them are actually implemented in the game. I want to better align a bunch of UI elements in the regular game as well but don't want to spend time on that stuff until the DLC translation is at least passable.

oigpdioguepogjpog

May 26, 2022
Man I wish there was an app to send all text on-screen in a translation thingy that would replace it real-time like a google camera translation app on the phone. I had a bad timing and discovered this game yesterday, so it is really disappointing to know that there is a dlc now and I can't yet play it lol. I mean, I can always hold the phone and look at the computer screen through the app, but maan.

Good luck with your translation and thank you for your hard work! Will be waiting for your results for a replay!
sugoi translator may suit your need with it text ocr translating, I use it to play jp VN

Reactions: zaborichich

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Was waiting for the DLC for a while already. But knowing that there is someone with passion like you working on a proper (I'm sorry Shades (T⌓T) ) translation I'm ready to wait a bit more.
Haha, thanks! Shades has his priorities, I have mine, I suppose. He does seem to have a target audience in mind, what with adding things "for westerners" and changing the script to give different hints, whatever else. At least for the base version, I intend entirely to stick just to what Inusuku has written, though of course translation does involve putting things in my own words to a significant extent, but I do want it to be faithful to at least my perception of his intent. If you feel that I go too far at any point feel free to bring it up! I have no qualms with feedback that helps me improve my own mindset or consider things more deeply. Inusuku is actually a pretty big memer, too, so please help if you notice a reference that I didn't cuz he actually drops all sorts of silly stuff, especially in random events (like decade old coffee memes).

As for waiting, I don't think you'll be stuck waiting for my version any longer than his. I've had my alpha version available for a little while, and I think as far as raw TL I just have a few more of the wet dream sequences to do (some I don't think are even in the game, doing a really wild one right now that I'm pretty sure I don't see graphics for), then a few miscellaneous things that I may leave until a bit later like the summary screen (I really love the summary screen but it's a disaster trying to get it to consistently make proper sentences in every game state). For normal content just going through the game, I should be able to get a half-decent version out tomorrow. Ongoing refinement after that, of course.

EDIT: I was wrong the scene is definitely in the game. Incredible.

Last edited:

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
I intend entirely to stick just to what Inusuku has written
Thank you for that, it seems increasingly rare to find translations in this style, and I strongly prefer it over "smoothed over" (or even worse "interpreted") translations. Do you happen to take donations anywhere?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes