Mod Wolf RPG Imouto Seikatsu ~Fantasy~ Translation Revision/Mod [DLCv0.2.1] [Imouto_prpr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I thought it might be a better idea to use romaji, so that people don't think that there's untranslated text, but then they might not understand that it refers to the title.
The bigger problem is that it takes up a ton more space. But it's also written as such on both the title screen and in the title bar, so I don't mind giving the player a little credit; even in the Japanese, everyone who has reported it does understand what it means, yes? ;)

Reactions: Deek8D

Bonbon7778

Jul 10, 2023
Just beat gate for second time and story end there? I mean for dlc? And how if skipping to onii chan on inn? That strange guys also say Separate I thought onii chan be separated from imouto

JohnPastel

Dec 5, 2019
Just beat gate for second time and story end there? I mean for dlc? And how if skipping to onii chan on inn? That strange guys also say Separate I thought onii chan be separated from imouto
Yes, the story ends here, as it seems that, and someone correct me if I'm wrong,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who knows, we might get more in Sister Explorer if Inusuku is still working on it!

XDerbyX

Mar 31, 2020
Really love this translation! If you don't mind I'm currently working on a very barebones Cheat Engine Table for this version of the game since the old CE table for the previous version don't work anymore for the DLC or atleast this version (atleast for me). This is my first time commenting on a forum so I'm asking if I need your permission or not to post it here.

Reactions: Imouto_prpr

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Really love this translation! If you don't mind I'm currently working on a very barebones Cheat Engine Table for this version of the game since the old CE table for the previous version don't work anymore for the DLC or atleast this version (atleast for me). This is my first time commenting on a forum so I'm asking if I need your permission or not to post it here.
Hey! If you want, sure, I don't mind. I don't have any experience using that stuff myself, but if other people want to do it I don't really care. I hope that the little features I'm working on adding won't interfere though; I'm working on a couple small QoL things (one of which I think is quite exciting) that may slightly change some of the variables the game stores/accesses, though they shouldn't be touching anything related to player stats. I'd imagine all the data you want to access/modify should still end up represented the same way but again, I have no experience with how that stuff works.

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I feel stupid for pushing so damn many updates so fast but once again I feel compelled to get something out. Today I was experimenting with a couple QoL features, and it seems both went well and are functioning as expected. For one, I added a bulk buy for adventure/naughty books kind of like Nick's, but in this case an option just comes up to buy the max amount when confirming purchase if you have the space/money for more (it'll ask you to confirm again before just eating 3000G or whatever).

But maybe more interesting, I added simple keyboard controls to the Midnight Play screen. WASD can move the mouse cursor (only in cardinals because Wolf Editor is weird and I'm not sure how to take simultaneous inputs), Z/Q left clicks, X/E right clicks. Definitely not as smooth as using the mouse, but it does have a certain advantage...
Oh, I've found that sometimes the cursor just randomly goes invisible (just in general honestly), and moving it through the WASD controls doesn't make it refresh and reappear properly. Fortunately, scrolling it off to the edge of the window makes the cursor change icons and reappear; it has acceleration so it can move pretty fast but won't leave the game window.

Also starting a new series for the Update packages; new packs will apply to DLCv0.2.0 onwards, older game versions will need to update to DLCv0.2.0 first before applying future update packages (just using the old update pack first is fine). As stated before this is mostly so I can drop the executable file from the Update packs unless it needs to change in the future for some reason. Update packs are up now, Full/Patch versions currently uploading on my potato internet.

Last edited:

XDerbyX

Mar 31, 2020
Hey! If you want, sure, I don't mind. I don't have any experience using that stuff myself, but if other people want to do it I don't really care. I hope that the little features I'm working on adding won't interfere though; I'm working on a couple small QoL things (one of which I think is quite exciting) that may slightly change some of the variables the game stores/accesses, though they shouldn't be touching anything related to player stats. I'd imagine all the data you want to access/modify should still end up represented the same way but again, I have no experience with how that stuff works.
I'm sorry but nvm! the cheat table for shadeishere version works for your version as well! looks like I don't need to do anything :)

Also, would love to see some extra QoL from your version as well! hoping for a smooth sailing on the updates

IrrelevantOnF

Mar 12, 2022
Solved! The DLC updates the Picture>"Stand_*eachcharacter*" file, so that needs to be properly updated to the dlc version

That means to use the Daeson colour mod you should either photoshop the stand fine, which wouldn't be hard at all, or just not change the stand files

Comparison: Screenshot 2024-06-27 155301.png

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Solved! The DLC updates the Picture>"Stand_*eachcharacter*" file, so that needs to be properly updated to the dlc version

That means to use the Daeson colour mod you should either photoshop the stand fine, which wouldn't be hard at all, or just not change the stand files

Comparison: View attachment 3774415
Oh, great catch! In that case I also know what nhatphu's problem is; he must have used the "Patch Only" version of my package, and I was unaware that those files had changed. Will update my own packs as well now, so thanks a ton!

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022

But maybe more interesting, I added simple keyboard controls to the Midnight Play screen. WASD can move the mouse cursor (only in cardinals because Wolf Editor is weird and I'm not sure how to take simultaneous inputs), Z/Q left clicks, X/E right clicks. Definitely not as smooth as using the mouse, but it does have a certain advantage...
Oh, I've found that sometimes the cursor just randomly goes invisible (just in general honestly), and moving it through the WASD controls doesn't make it refresh and reappear properly. Fortunately, scrolling it off to the edge of the window makes the cursor change icons and reappear; it has acceleration so it can move pretty fast but won't leave the game window.

Do you have a way to speed up the animations? : >

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Where'd you get those man?
As i said, with

Be warned that it creates its own savefile / launcher and can cause issues, so backup your saves

It did crash a save of mine once after trying different settings ^^'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Open mtool with the .bat, and drag and drop the Gamepro.exe in the tool

Don't think there s a difference between speed x2 and x10, everything will go a bit faster

And you can fast skip stuff by holding left click

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dante_Sanctus
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes