Mod Wolf RPG Imouto Seikatsu ~Fantasy~ Translation Revision/Mod [DLCv1.0.1] [Imouto_prpr]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
There's a bug (probably from the base game?) while having sex with an awake imouto lying on her side, when patting her head it says "I gently run my hand through my sleeping Imouto's hair, the delightful scent of flowers filling me with emotion."

Not sure if fixing that falls under the scope of your mod.
Possible that I mistranslated because it looked very similar to another line, I'll take a look, thanks.

EDIT: I did in fact make an error, so thanks indeed. Will be fixed next version, which I'll push some time next week. Finally going ahead with my long-awaited hard mode playthough as well and touching up a few things here and there between getting my ass kicked by surprisingly strong wildlife ("about equal to you", she says...).

Last edited:

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
is there anything else that happens when going out to eat at yukari's? I've seen her masturbating under the table, just not sure if there's something else beyond that yet

TootinCommon

Formerly 'garbageboytrashman'
Jun 28, 2020
is there anything else that happens when going out to eat at yukari's? I've seen her masturbating under the table, just not sure if there's something else beyond that yet
After playing a bunch and looking through the DLC_data folder, that seems like the extent of it. I know the FFFox mod adds some extra stuff there, like playing with her under the table or having her blow you.

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
Unsure if intentional, but the title for the Imouto Seikatsu policy is untranslated Japanese.

I can see why it could be left untranslated though; Imouto Seikatsu is lengthy and may breach the borders of the policy box. ScreenShot_2024_0901_09_49_34.png

Reactions: F90F91

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Unsure if intentional, but the title for the Imouto Seikatsu policy is untranslated Japanese.

I can see why it could be left untranslated though; Imouto Seikatsu is lengthy and may breach the borders of the policy box.
Nailed it on both guesses; it's WAY too long to fit in romaji if written in full, and given that it's the title of the game and smattered around here and there (title screen, title bar...), I'm comfortable with it just showing up that way rather than having to truncate it to "Imouto" or something.

EDIT: As an aside, hopefully the only instances of Japanese characters showing up now should be limited to that policy and the 妹State indicator on the Great Adventure. I cleaned up one other instance in my last editing pass (it was in one of the bad ends that probably no one has actually hit) and with any luck that was the last of them. Probably not though, heh.

Last edited:

eiranurkeia

Nov 25, 2021
A newbie here, been checking this master work for almost months. Is there an available android port of this one? Just wanted to ask about it if there was. Thank you

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
A newbie here, been checking this master work for almost months. Is there an available android port of this one? Just wanted to ask about it if there was. Thank you
Realistically there will never be one. You need someone to remake the base game with dlc with something else, last base game port was rpg maker. Then someone has to essentially redevelop this mod from scratch to put it into rpg maker or whatever it ends up being.

Dunno if Imouto_prpr is ok with sharing some rough download numbers of their mod (I couldn't find any) but imagine like 20% of the download numbers (and I feel like I'm being very generous there) would actually use the android port, or going through that much work again for so little numbers. I don't think I would.

eiranurkeia

Nov 25, 2021
Realistically there will never be one. You need someone to remake the base game with dlc with something else, last base game port was rpg maker. Then someone has to essentially redevelop this mod from scratch to put it into rpg maker or whatever it ends up being.

Dunno if Imouto_prpr is ok with sharing some rough download numbers of their mod (I couldn't find any) but imagine like 20% of the download numbers (and I feel like I'm being very generous there) would actually use the android port, or going through that much work again for so little numbers. I don't think I would.
Hello, thank you for your response. I understood that it might've been difficult to do that. I just thought there's a ported version. From what I've seen from another website, platinmods. It has bugs but it uses the same colored mod, has the translation and such similar to the previous releases here. I have seen from there that it was released last January. Just wanted to share that too. Below is the link (if links like these are illegal or violates policy here, i will take down my comment. Thanks)

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Hello, thank you for your response. I understood that it might've been difficult to do that. I just thought there's a ported version. From what I've seen from another website, platinmods. It has bugs but it uses the same colored mod, has the translation and such similar to the previous releases here. I have seen from there that it was released last January. Just wanted to share that too. Below is the link (if links like these are illegal or violates policy here, i will take down my comment. Thanks)
The base game had someone port the entire game to rpgmaker years ago. Someone would have to redo the entirety of that. It's not likely until some random just decides that's what they want to do. I also wouldn't be surprised if the colored mod is rolled into the base android port and there isn't a monochrome version of it just because it'd be a lot of extra work to separate them.

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
That version is already known and already in the Shadesishere master thread.

I would suggest not touching that because Platinmods can be very suspicious at times.

eiranurkeia

Nov 25, 2021
The base game had someone port the entire game to rpgmaker years ago. Someone would have to redo the entirety of that. It's not likely until some random just decides that's what they want to do. I also wouldn't be surprised if the colored mod is rolled into the base android port and there isn't a monochrome version of it just because it'd be a lot of extra work to separate them.
You're right about that. Would definitely take so much time and effort to redo all of those things and again to another plarform: android.

eiranurkeia

Nov 25, 2021
That version is already known and already in the Shadesishere master thread.

I would suggest not touching that because Platinmods can be very suspicious at times.
I understand. Thanks for the heads-up regarding that. I will look forward for the updates in here. Just went back recently to check the thread, and they added a lot

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
So hey, kind of missed the conversation here but ya'll really held down the fort. When it comes to the Android version, what was said is correct that it's a straight-up port made in RPGMaker, so basically an entirely different game. As such, making a translated and updated version of that is entirely contingent on there first being an updated base game version to work on top of.

Personally, I have no idea what the state of anything like that is. I'm aware of a Japanese version which was actually updated fairly recently on , but I don't know if this is managed by Inusuku, or someone else, or if there are plans to add the DLC to it, or anything like that. If there were a proper Android version, I would strongly consider porting my translation on top of it, as I do think there is merit to having something like thatーI'd probably boot it up sometimes myself, assuming my potato phone could run it (it ain't emulating the Windows version, that's for sure). But yeah, that's going to be up to some other party to create before there can be any movement on that front.

As for download numbers, honestly I don't have a very good idea myself, lol. My best guess would be in the thousands somewhere, though it could be over 10,000, I really don't know. The highest number I've seen on a specific file is ~500 or so as far as I can recall, but I don't think MEGA shows numbers, so that's just from Gofile on a single release of the game (pixeldrain does similar numbers). Given that I've put out about a dozen updates, I have no idea how many of those are from new people versus repeat downloads, or how many I'm missing entirely on MEGA (which is listed first as a host), so your guess is as good as mine how that shakes out. Regardless, the thought that maybe I've helped some decent number of people have a bit more fun with this special little game is plenty gratifying.

Last edited:

TootinCommon

Formerly 'garbageboytrashman'
Jun 28, 2020
There's a conversation that can trigger randomly at home where Imouto says something like "Wow, it came off! It's so big! Now let me do the other side!" Any idea what that's about?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
There's a conversation that can trigger randomly at home where Imouto says something like "Wow, it came off! It's so big! Now let me do the other side!" Any idea what that's about?
These lines are intentionally vague in the Japanese, but probably supposed to be a bit of innuendo. I'll probably tweak the end of the exchange looking at it now, if I can think of a better way to word it.

Dethrox698

Dec 2, 2021
Yeah.. sorry i know im not that smart or anything.. but in ''instalation'' you write just extract the thing into game directory and done.. but thats just simply doesnt work.. :D I have patched steam version and bought the dlc on dlsite put those things in like its written (decensor,patch only or heck even the update) and translation doenst work even the game doesnt work im getting bunch of errors that things are missing :/

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Yeah.. sorry i know im not that smart or anything.. but in ''instalation'' you write just extract the thing into game directory and done.. but thats just simply doesnt work.. :D I have patched steam version and bought the dlc on dlsite put those things in like its written (decensor,patch only or heck even the update) and translation doenst work even the game doesnt work im getting bunch of errors that things are missing :/
Hey, so I think you ended up overcomplicating the whole thing for yourself, but thanks for supporting Inusuku by buying the DLC!

So the full game package available is just that: the full game, DLC, everything. You can just extract the archive anywhere and run the GamePro.exe file in there and the game will start up. Any other stuff, like archives from the Steam version, or from the DLC, those will just cause conflicts and break things. So yeah, just extract the game into its own folder somewhere and you should be all good to go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dethrox698

Dec 2, 2021
Yeah im trying that now^^ i dont really care what version ill play.. maybe it would be nice to post few pictures of how the folders are supposed to look ? :D like main one with exe and perhaps data :/ this make very little things to me :p i just hope the translation will work, thats the most important part :) thx for replying :) if somehow even that wont work ill just ask again.. :D or wait for official.. whenever that will be ;D

Edit: yep.. that works so it will have to do.. finally.. :D
1725234580571.png

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Just download the full version from the OP. You don't want to be mixing steam files and dlsite files. You've given them money anyway you don't need to use their official bandwidth. Steam version cannot play the dlc, and it takes work to make a steam save work on the dlc which will be based on the dlsite version and you'll probably have to use this translation to do it.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
it takes work to make a steam save work on the dlc which will be based on the dlsite version and you'll probably have to use this translation to do it.
Just for reference, my save converter just changes the title of the game in the save file, which is the primary incompatibility between the Kagura/JP versions and not at all exclusive to this mod. You could absolutely convert a Steam save and toss it into FFFox Mod, there shouldn't be any difference in compatibility.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes