Mod Wolf RPG Imouto Seikatsu ~Fantasy~ Translation Revision/Mod [DLCv1.0.1] [Imouto_prpr]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

TootinCommon

Formerly 'garbageboytrashman'
Jun 28, 2020
Where are the two images on the left of your signature image from? I don't recognize them from the base game.

Deek8D

Mar 1, 2024
nice work you've done and keep doing, cheat menu, i'd like to see what you done when you said you made other things such as images(i've bee craving more visual content in this game, and a option to speed up/slow down bed/bathroom scenes), but i respect if you don't want to put it in your version!

PS: if you are looking to do more translation, there's another monochrome game i see a lot of people asking for translation, i think it's called "Nao is in heat!" not sure if it's any good.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
nice work you've done and keep doing, cheat menu, i'd like to see what you done when you said you made other things such as images(i've bee craving more visual content in this game, and a option to speed up/slow down bed/bathroom scenes), but i respect if you don't want to put it in your version!

PS: if you are looking to do more translation, there's another monochrome game i see a lot of people asking for translation, i think it's called "Nao is in heat!" not sure if it's any good.
I think sometimes you can speed up bathroom stuff (like, the progress bars) by holding left click or Z/Enter, though it's up to how Inusuku scripted each scene, I don't think I really want to dig through those too much. I did add the option to use the fast piston speed during night sequences partially as a way to move long nights along faster; dumping 9 Vigor takes a non-trivial amount of real time.

Probably not going to move forward with adding content to this game as I feel like that effort would be better spent elsewhere. As much as I like the idea of more interactions with Inusuku's characters here, working towards creating something original feels more personally fulfilling.

Funny how black & white games are becoming something of a genre; certainly it's much more manageable on the art side. Though that game in particular unfortunately is definitely not for me. Honestly wouldn't expect much on these forums to line up with my preferences, for probably fairly obvious reasons.

bigbeans5

Mar 26, 2021
Is there any way to get your translation with the fffox added content? I'm starting a new save for the dlc and wanted as much new stuff as possible, mods included, but the translation included with the fffox mod is really offputting. thanks for putting the effort in to make your own, its what I'm using right now, I just am really curious to see all the added fffox content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Imouto_prpr

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Is there any way to get your translation with the fffox added content? I'm starting a new save for the dlc and wanted as much new stuff as possible, mods included, but the translation included with the fffox mod is really offputting. thanks for putting the effort in to make your own, its what I'm using right now, I just am really curious to see all the added fffox content.
Unfortunately, no, or at least, not without making a huge effort to port the whole thing over. I've made some previous posts like this one on the subject but the long and short of it is WolfRPG is really not designed for modularity and any changes to the code (including the script) require overwriting the whole game data archives, so mixing and matching is severely hampered. I really need to add a proper explainer in the Q&A post, will probably do that along with the 1.0.0 update (this or next week).

Reactions: bigbeans5

TootinCommon

Jun 28, 2020
How do I go back to the original decensor? Which decensor patch should I use? and is there a way to use the font from the Kagura version or will it break the syntax?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
How do I go back to the original decensor? Which decensor patch should I use? and is there a way to use the font from the Kagura version or will it break the syntax?
For the decensor, if you want, you can grab the vanilla images by either unpacking the Kagura game archives with WolfDec or probably from Shades's version, as well as mello's raw DLC decensor and just replace the relevant images in the Data folder. The font is quite a bit trickier, I think you'd have to actually pop the game open with Wolf Editor Pro and make a new executable file that specifies the font you want to use, as just replacing the font files in the game folders does not seem to make it switch fonts. Though changing the font is almost guaranteed to cause formatting issues as I have been spacing everything to work with the existing font (which incidentally is just the default Japanese font Inusuku chose for the game).

Reactions: TootinCommon

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
dumb question, but does the full version come with the prpr uncensor and whatnot already installed, or do I still have to do that manually?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
dumb question, but does the full version come with the prpr uncensor and whatnot already installed, or do I still have to do that manually?
Yes, the current full game version includes everything ready to go. The standalone decensor pack is just for if you want to upgrade an old version or drop it on top of some other version of the game for whatever reason. I'll also likely be upgrading the decensor pack in the future when the official version comes out with some touched-up images here and there (particularly instances where the background graphics have been distorted by the censor).

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Alright, it's time to finally pull the trigger. Pushing a release bumping the version up to DLC v1.0.0, which quite frankly is more a formality than anything else at this point. Gave the entire script a go-over, small changes/fixes here and there, plus lots of little formatting things, but overall nothing that should really transform the experience. Also rolled some other config options into a new utilities menu, and created a simple cheat menu which can mess with a bunch of game variables, though mostly in ways that won't completely break the game (probably). Both menus are disabled by default and can be enabled through the conf.txt file.

So what's next? Nothing all that different, really. I'll still have my eye on the forums, and when lingering errors are found I'll make little updates to fix them. If any interesting feature ideas pop up I might add them, and once the official version drops there will be an update to the decensor to clean up whatever I think benefits the game. So, as much as this is a milestone release, it's also more of the same. I hope that I've been able to offer something that's made the experience of this game even just a bit better for anyone who has given it a go, as well as for those in the future who may find their way here. Big thanks to everyone who reported errors and gave feedback; no telling how much longer it would've taken to get stuff ironed out without all the extra support!

Last edited:

TootinCommon

Jun 28, 2020
Would it be possible to make the cheat menu usable in Yukari's bar? Trying to get onii-chan and imouto's lust high enough for dinner sex is kinda frustrating.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Would it be possible to make the cheat menu usable in Yukari's bar? Trying to get onii-chan and imouto's lust high enough for dinner sex is kinda frustrating.
It inadvertently actually is, though you may need to use the Z or Enter keys to navigate it as the daily activity options are stubborn about popping up even with it on screen (I don't want to bother changing all the scenes affected just to accommodate the cheat menu). Though honestly it shouldn't be all that difficult to proc that event normally, the conditions are a little weird but not uncommon, as follows:
1) She has at least 3 "insertion experience", which probably means that you've put it in at least 3 times in any other setting.
2) You have at least 100 Lust.
3) You have at least 1 Vigor.
She will then refuse if she has less than 40 Desire, a hidden stat which tends to go up when you do sexual things with her and goes down when she orgasms. I didn't realize there was a generic insertion experience counter so didn't include it in the cheat menu, so maybe I'll add that for the next version, though not sure how many things actually check against it.

EDIT: Whoops, I read one of the conditions wrong, Onii-chan needs to have 100 Lust for the event to proc. Also can only happen on weekdays I think?

Last edited:

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
What are the conditions for the sex during daytime to unlock? I assume that's the missing part in this menu, and we're up to 32 vaginal cumshots lmao
unless that gap there isn't for that, but it seems odd

ah, nvm, its appeared now. guess i just never got onii-chan's lust high enough for it or something?

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
What are the conditions for the sex during daytime to unlock? I assume that's the missing part in this menu, and we're up to 32 vaginal cumshots lmao
unless that gap there isn't for that, but it seems odd

ah, nvm, its appeared now. guess i just never got onii-chan's lust high enough for it or something?
Yeah, it's your Lust. Onii-chan needs to be horny enough to do it. And again. And again...

Though that screenshot is the evening, lol. Same thing applies, and also you have to have initiated consensual sex with her at least once. If she is not aware of you having had sex with her (she didn't wake up), even if she goes cowgirl on you, you will not be able to ask her for sex in this scene.

TootinCommon

Jun 28, 2020
There's a bug (probably from the base game?) while having sex with an awake imouto lying on her side, when patting her head it says "I gently run my hand through my sleeping Imouto's hair, the delightful scent of flowers filling me with emotion."

Not sure if fixing that falls under the scope of your mod.

Reactions: Imouto_prpr
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes