Mod Wolf RPG Imouto Seikatsu ~Fantasy~ Translation Revision/Mod [DLCv1.0.2] [Imouto_prpr]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I mean, install like prpr decensor or update for game. I have done step by step accordingly but to no avail.
The decensor is already included with any of my game versions, so you don't need to do anything extra. Is there a specific issue that you're having which is making you think updating has not been successful?

Reactions: F90F91

mader158

Sep 9, 2024
the file editor for the save proggress isn`t working cause the file data saving written in weird way how to fix that

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
the file editor for the save proggress isn`t working cause the file data saving written in weird way how to fix that
Umm... Not entirely sure where to start here.

First off, what are you looking to accomplish by editing your save file? It seems like there's a large gap of understanding here, but before anything else, why do you think it's necessary to do so?

mader158

Sep 9, 2024
Umm... Not entirely sure where to start here.

First off, what are you looking to accomplish by editing your save file? It seems like there's a large gap of understanding here, but before anything else, why do you think it's necessary to do so?
fix the color with in the folder since in other site they post the game coloured !

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Pushing a tiny update (after a small update last week) mostly just to fix one of the variables in the cheat menu. I read the code wrong so Desire has now been replaced with Frustration, which is the correct hidden variable that affects things like if your Imouto will jump you at night, or if she'll ask for sex instead of masturbating for you.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes