VN Ren'Py Imperial Chronicles [v0.4] [Lazy Monkey]

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Imperial Chronicles [v0.3.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 502mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, I took a look at his other game and it seems like this one is going along the same lines. Way too convoluted and seems to get off on making pointless mutually exclusive choices. I'll probably do likewise to a few other posters and not bother with this one till a walkthrough mod exists. Since his previous game doesn't have one, it seems that walkthrough modders don't want to touch them either.
I believe a modder took a look before, might've been koga. However he said it's coded in devs native language maybe Russian so it's not possible for him.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
I'm really enjoying this game, especially the story with the Queen, thank you dev

kelelih

May 13, 2022
Excellent game! Great backstory, interesting characters and beautiful models.

The only cons are the English translation, which needs to be proofread, and the choice-based story arcs, which we need a walkthrough for. Keep up the great work!

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Too many contents skipping, if you make wrong choice. Looks like 35-50%. A bit annoying. Need walkthrough asap.
I would recommend downloading the universal Ren'Py mod 0x52. That way you can see when each choice has a variable and when each part of the story requires a specific choice to continue (can be enabled or disabled)

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Anyone know how to get
. I tried the warrior path and still not seeing it.
I guess you need enough love points to make Cass lose to you. Dev should really make a walki-talkie for this game.

Anyway, came to say here that by looking the amount of girls this game is going to such a fuck-fest.

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
So i just played the game and i really enjoyed it
the story is excellent, with very good characters and also very good visuals/renders.
The LI are beautiful and the medieval fantasy is also a plus for me.

Lastly the only thing i didn't like at all, was that

Nonetheless its a very good VN.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Lazy_Monkey

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish when Devs speak in an unknown language, please add what you are tying to say. i tried to use Google translate but still didn't get the help. i like gaes with magic and stuuf but at least put in ( )'s what you mean.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I had to delete the game because I wanted all the girls to myself but it had me choose only one and I really can't.

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes