VN Ren'Py Imperial Chronicles [v0.4] [Lazy Monkey]

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Super nice, I would live happier without having seen it.

Good we can avoid this and play a full fledge path where MC dominate the sister and this not happen
Then there is the route that TiffanyMonroe has kindly taught us or another route where the MC dominates his sister. Is there any option to avoid any sexual relationship with the sister?

Reactions: shamtiiomi

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Super nice, I would live happier without having seen it.

Then there is the route that TiffanyMonroe has kindly taught us or another route where the MC dominates his sister. Is there any option to avoid any sexual relationship with the sister?
The image is obviously from the route MC is a sub. No idea, sister is to hot and to awesome for me not want fuck her and turn her in my sub and mother of my child :KEK: .

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Because this girl is pretty and I would like MC to fuck her not that asshole...but if you are happy....
I couldn't care less about a no name character which you see once, iirc there are two sex scenes for the MC both with good looking girls.
But my point was that it has nothing to do with sharing or swinging, well now you have the confirmation from the dev that no such content is planned.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Damned faithless Imperials!

...I have nothing else to contribute.
Nice renders, though. And your last game was great, so looking forward to later releases.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The image is obviously from the route MC is a sub. No idea, sister is to hot and to awesome for me not want fuck her and turn her in my sub and mother of my child :KEK: .
Certainly no interest in those routes. I don't like domination, so if the relationship with the sister can be avoided for me, the better.

I couldn't care less about a no name character which you see once, iirc there are two sex scenes for the MC both with good looking girls.
But my point was that it has nothing to do with sharing or swinging, well now you have the confirmation from the dev that no such content is planned.
Well, it would be much better if that specific part of that anonymous character didn't appear in the game.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Just finished this, and have a few criticisms. There is no difference in the dialogue denoting whether the mc is speaking, or thinking something. No matter what, his text always has quotation marks around it. Make it so we can tell if he's actually talking, since some of the stuff he says is pretty stupid, so it can be hard to tell what is what. Also, I'm honestly impressed that a guy who was banished from his home and birthright could still wind up so lazy, entitled and arrogant. You'd think he would have learned at least a small bit of humility.

Anybody know if there's a way to get both elf thieves to come along, or will that happen in a later update?

Reactions: MAD6999

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ImperialChronicles-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Lazy_Monkey

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
Just finished this, and have a few criticisms. There is no difference in the dialogue denoting whether the mc is speaking, or thinking something. No matter what, his text always has quotation marks around it. Make it so we can tell if he's actually talking, since some of the stuff he says is pretty stupid, so it can be hard to tell what is what. Also, I'm honestly impressed that a guy who was banished from his home and birthright could still wind up so lazy, entitled and arrogant. You'd think he would have learned at least a small bit of humility.

Anybody know if there's a way to get both elf thieves to come along, or will that happen in a later update?
This is a bug with quotation marks, Thanks for noticing, I'll fix it in the next update

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I hope pregnancy n babies/kids are part of the game and not just end game bullshit like in 99% of the games .
Another thing the dialogue in English needs a bit of proofreading.
Love where this game is going for now.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Imperial Chronicles [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 247mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
That is some good staff and the amount of content for 0.1 is pretty decent. If the size will be the same further on, it will be great.

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Great start.
Piece of advice: check out the different specializations (warrior, mage, bookworm). They change some scenes by a lot. Or influence what you experience and what not. All have cool scenes and outcomes and are worth trying in my eyes.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
It happens more close to the end of the story. But not in a final/end scene fashion. They get pregnant, the belly grow, i think we get 1-2 sex scenes with them with the big belly, we play sometime more with them pregnant, the children born and then the story ends.

Why didn't you put that behind a spoiler!?:WutFace::sick:
jk :KEK:

ArcFlight

Aug 10, 2017
Very promising. Good amount of content for an initial release, English not to broken, and an incest tag obviously soon™ to be added for the hot sister. ;)

Definitely gonna watch this.

I have an old video card, I have to apply some blur to the renders to reduce the amount of noise in the picture
Rather than blur, you could try using . Assuming you don't take up BadWolf71's generous offer.

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes