VN Ren'Py Imperial Chronicles [v0.4] [Lazy Monkey]

4.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
seems interesting so far but might leave it alone. i'm not the kind who does multiple playthroughs an apparently depending on the perk you choose you'll lose out on some sex scenes. so i'll leave it alone for now.

Reactions: Biruambush

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Very pleasantly surprised by the game. Good humour in it.
The older sister is :love:

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Made some F a n S i g s for "IMPERIAL CHRONICLES" ... hope you'll like them:

ELIN - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,76 MB /.gif

ICsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/11/3132547_ICsiG1.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

CASS - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,75 MB / .gif

ICsiG2.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/11/3132548_ICsiG2.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

ALAINA - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,73 MB / .gif

ICsiG3.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/11/3132549_ICsiG3.gif

VAL - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,69 MB / .gif

ICsiG4.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/11/3147985_ICsiG4.gif

OPHIE - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,72 MB /.gif

ICsiG5.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/01/3273254_ICsiG5.gif
___________________________________________________________________________________________

CRONICLES - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,89 MB /.gif

ICsiG0.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/01/3273253_ICsiG0.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whether you're a half-elven prince or not: Make sure to crown your personal signature with these Sigs...​
... you might even support the game & the dev in a wee imperial way :coffee:!

And Lazy_Monkey : thanks for your new game & good luck with the future development. All the best & fingers crossed!

Last edited:

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I think I'm far more interested in the story than the LI's. I don't do M/S stuff, but also she and Alaina are conspiring about something which makes me not trust them. I hope the MC is going to bring up the visions with them at some point and demand answers from them because other than getting angry with Alaina in the tent for lying about the flower, he seems to have forgotten (so far) what he overheard in his visions. Cass is up to something. Absolute snake in the grass and not hiding it well, if at all. I don't trust her one bit. She's plotting something and will use the MC to fulfil whatever it is. Elin is... fine. Kind of the standard young, inexperienced sister that's in love with her brother, character. I'm hoping we will eventually meet Alessa since she was with Val in the beginning. And I hope we can keep our promise and return to the tavern girl or bring her to the capital or something.

All-in-all, a pleasant start. Can we get the ability to name saves, since we will have multiple paths?

Reactions: Beast161616

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I think I'm far more interested in the story than the LI's. I don't do M/S stuff, but also she and Alaina are conspiring about something which makes me not trust them. I hope the MC is going to bring up the visions with them at some point and demand answers from them because other than getting angry with Alaina in the tent for lying about the flower, he seems to have forgotten (so far) what he overheard in his visions. Cass is up to something. Absolute snake in the grass and not hiding it well, if at all. I don't trust her one bit. She's plotting something and will use the MC to fulfil whatever it is. Elin is... fine. Kind of the standard young, inexperienced sister that's in love with her brother, character. I'm hoping we will eventually meet Alessa since she was with Val in the beginning. And I hope we can keep our promise and return to the tavern girl or bring her to the capital or something.

All-in-all, a pleasant start. Can we get the ability to name saves, since we will have multiple paths?
I played Monkey Business, the other game from this developer, and I honestly didn't like it, it seemed to focus on being funny, having a little comedy is good, but I don't like it when it's the focus.

Imperial Chronicles has the potential to have a good story, I'm hoping the story doesn't become a joke just to try to make us laugh, I won't find it funny.

About Alaina and the others, I won't hold back on them, I'll trust completely, do you remember the prophecy that the "girl" prophesied to you at the beginning?

I think Alaina was protecting the MC, keeping him away from his father, so the king wouldn't get too nervous with him around and end up killing him, and Cass must be Alaina's spy, the person Alaina informed his mother about during "the vision".

I think the MC will be "forced" to kill his father, and will end up making the prophecy come true.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ryansFLYIN

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I played Monkey Business, the other game from this developer, and I honestly didn't like it, it seemed to focus on being funny, having a little comedy is good, but I don't like it when it's the focus.

Imperial Chronicles has the potential to have a good story, I'm hoping the story doesn't become a joke just to try to make us laugh, I won't find it funny.
Never played Monkey Business. I have it on ignore, actually. Giving it a quick look, maybe I read that M/S wasn't avoidable? Super not into that, so that might've kept me away from it.

About Alaina and the others, I won't hold back on them, I'll trust completely, do you remember the prophecy that the "girl" prophesied to you at the beginning?

I think Alaina was protecting the MC, keeping him away from his father, so the king wouldn't get too nervous with him around and end up killing him, and Cass must be Alaina's spy, the person Alaina informed his mother about during "the vision".

I think the MC will be "forced" to kill his father, and will end up making the prophecy come true.
It makes sense, but I am always against people who keep secrets from the MC or use/deceive him. Trust is paramount to me, and those things erode it.

But if we relate the prophecy to the girls...
"one tail stretches into your cradle," safe to say this is the mother
"another wraps around the throne," & "a third holds a dagger above the golden crown." both relate to Cass to me given the history with the dagger, her affinity for murder, and that if not for the MC, she would be heir. Where would Aliana and/or Elin come in with these parts?

So, essentially, it is saying that the MC needs to trust these three, whomever they are, in order to be king.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Sure .. try all the options in this early stage and decide who of the babes you will favor later:
1-Bar features the milf or the lass, your choice, one is one night stand, one is a promiss to marry;
2-On the road choice about keeping the elf babe alive: be a jerk and a pussy,
or be a gentleman who upholds his word but also dishes out stern throbbing deep punishments
for her abusing his trust and tryn a make him a patsy - you decide.
3-choose to love your confident and/or her BFF, the bff having the possibility of consumation of vows.
i think a wt would be nice.
It is that easy right now.
Make these choices, prepare the saves and keep them going forward.

Evan Treborn

Oct 5, 2017
My point is that I would normally let the elf girl go free, but if that means there is no content with her, I would take her with me. Will she come back on her own if I release her or will I never see her again? I don't want to treat her badly just to keep her. In short, what are the long-term consequences of the decision to let her go or take her with you.?

Reactions: Onetogo
4.70 star(s) 41 Votes