VN Ren'Py Imperial Chronicles [v0.4] [Lazy Monkey]

4.70 star(s) 41 Votes

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
What are the 3 classes like?
You got "bookworm", "magic weaver", and "warrior spirit"
I can vague guess the middle one is a wizard and the last one is a warrior.
But bookworm? what is that? is bookworm just incapable of fighting?

also, how does your choice influence the game?

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
What are the 3 classes like?
You got "bookworm", "magic weaver", and "warrior spirit"
I can vague guess the middle one is a wizard and the last one is a warrior.
But bookworm? what is that? is bookworm just incapable of fighting?

also, how does your choice influence the game?
Bookworm is basically a know-it-all, understands other languages, knows history, geography...

Classes limit the scenes you will see, for example, a small spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are many scenes limited by your class, the developer's intention is for players to explore the different branches, choices are important here, so choose well! (I recommend using URM)

Last edited:

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Classes have a bigger impact than i thought. I've only played warrior & bookworm(i assume this is meant to be strategist?). Theres plenty of special scenes, lore and girls specific to a class and locked out for others(at least for now).

-As a warrior i can bed Rosa(tavernkeeper's wife) and she'll ask you to get her pregnant. You can't do that as bookworm.

-Warrior path you don't get to meet the forest spirit/dryad to copulate with. Bookworm, you can get that event.

-Vampire scene too has some changes, mainly you don't get to bed her as a warrior & she'll bite you while as bookworm you can sleep with her and allow or stop her from biting you.

-Also as warrior you can get a scene with Elin before visiting your mom, you'll spy on Elin masturbating to you, she'll give you a telekinesis handjob too. Don't have that as bookworm, you go straight to your mom.

Theres other small scenes & tidbits like bookworms can read the elvish letter where your mom was asking your elf tutor to spy on you, you can confront her about that.

Last edited:

LinXuan67

Dec 25, 2021
我喜欢这个游戏,因为几乎每个选择都会揭开一个小故事。音乐和视觉效果都很棒,我热切期待即将到来的更新。

Reactions: Lazy_Monkey

horstg

Sep 10, 2020
What vampire are you guys even talking about? I don't remember any!
I'm on the magic weaver path btw...

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This new 2024 year .. do use the force of this game thread and look for hints just up some posts.
-Vampire scene too has some changes, mainly you don't get to bed her as a warrior & she'll bite you while
as bookworm you can sleep with her and allow or stop her from biting you.
Use the force, Luke!

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
you don't get to bed her as a warrior & she'll bite you
Magic weaver does not even know she exists.
She bests you and uses you for food as a warrior, while bookworm gets to bang her.
So, a vampire just never appears if you're not on the bookworm path?
Magik is what the Belmonts and Alucard use to best most vampires in the Castlevania animated series and games. In the latest, the adept magik weavers are so overpowered most vamps do not even see it coming.
There is no point for any vampire to go looking to get utterly destroyed by a magic user.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
So, a vampire just never appears if you're not on the bookworm path?
This is the vampire, to have a scene with her, you need to show interest in her, and she will take you to her house.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: horstg

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
huh...
I did not expect the vampire to be the oldest and least pretty looking girl in the game.
if it was obvious she was a vampire she would have taken a stake to the heart don't you think?

P.S : the mothers seems to think I didn't kneele in the throne room while I actually did.

P.S2 : Is this a banana? It doesn't look edible at all ^^'

1704206681672.png

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Renders are really grainy in the previews, this is a low standard for 2023 (2024 now). Not enough income with previous game to get a better rig?
There is no way this is natural. And this wouldn't reduce the rig requirements in any way.
I am pretty sure sure dev runs his images through a "film grain filter" to make them look "authentic film"
maybe he think it is artistic looking?

Sep 6, 2021
Not sure if I'm the only one, but it took me way too long to figure out that you change the text language to English you have to click on the UK flag. I mean way, waaaaay, too long.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Renders are really grainy in the previews, this is a low standard for 2023 (2024 now). Not enough income with previous game to get a better rig?
the reason why I find it hard to enjoy the dev's previous game (I still manage to finish it) is because of the grainy textures. Very jarring and unnatural and makes the characters less attractive. If this is a "film grain filter" like harem.king said I'd say this artistic choice is really meh.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Not sure if I'm the only one, but it took me way too long to figure out that you change the text language to English you have to click on the UK flag. I mean way, waaaaay, too long.
its weird that people use the UK flag for english
UK has 67 million people and USA has 335 million.

• Haha
Reactions: ksjman125
4.70 star(s) 41 Votes