Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Updated my fan sigs with additions of:

OPHIE - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,72 MB /.gif

ICsiG5.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/01/3273254_ICsiG5.gif
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Special CRONICLES - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,89 MB /.gif

ICsiG0.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/01/3273253_ICsiG0.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy and make them yours for your own personal "IMPERIAL CHRONICLES"!

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Great game and lots of girls to choose from. Is Cass his stepsister or half sister? I'd prefer half tbh since family comes first. Love all the family lol
She is MC's half sister from her father's side from the previous political marriage, meaning she is a full human, doomed to die.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Tragic. Maybe if she gets enough cum from MC she'll live longer.
The game already casually hinted that magic can heal physical wounds. Perhaps if following the magician path MC is able to heal her eye?

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
for someone who plays 1 time max. the 3 routes are too much to think about which one is the better solution...instead you(Dev.) should make a decission what you truely want the MC to be like....schoolar-magician-fighter....as a becomming king you need all the skills...wisdom-magic-warrior....one doesnt work without the other....if you want him to be succesfull...the girls look fine but the sex-scenes are mostly boring....who wants to see the MC´s ass the whole time-not me for sure! i started as warrior till he departed,started again as magician but had all the time the feeling somethings not right or enough to be the heir....you see too many routes to make a decission... ashame cause it is the right gengre....hope you rethink the 3 routes cause you need 3 times the amount of storyflow....whatever, i wait a while to watch where you go from here on out....good luck

Sreinbeck2

Jul 25, 2021
Can we get a walkthrough? I don't want to spoil the game, but have already spent an embarrassing amount of time changing my choices.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

I decided to split the update into two parts, since I was not able to complete all the necessary content in my standard time frame of about 2 months.

But since version 0.4 was supposed to be almost 2 times larger than the previous one, this is not surprising. Moreover, I was slightly ill in February, but now I’m much better and I’m starting to work at an increased speed. Version 0.3.5 will be released in early March, and the full version 0.4 will be released in April.

All images are ready and I'm working on the text/translation/code.

Thank you for your interest and your support!

1708803958171.png
1708803969271.png
1708803980350.png

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
just like in monkey business (incest, harem, pregnancy, voyeurism, romance, corruption, etc) and several new ones that fit the setting :whistle:
no dominantion stuff? buummer cuz thats was the only spicy thing in ur prev games
yes mc with her sis is very spicy stuff back then :sneaky:

Mar 28, 2018
no dominantion stuff? buummer cuz thats was the only spicy thing in ur prev games
yes mc with her sis is very spicy stuff back then :sneaky:
If you mean maledom, there's already some good stuff in this game too, also with a sis. The scene I'm thinking of is pretty hardcore as well, although it didn't go all the way, it's still really early in the game's plot after all, got to save the best for later ;)

Reactions: FAEN1134
4.70 star(s) 41 Votes