VN Ren'Py Imperial Chronicles [v0.5] [Lazy Monkey]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

bloodr@ven

Aug 24, 2018
Going to play the new update, what's the new incest patch is for? I am testing with and without the patch, and the dialogues and relationships appear to be the same. BTW, the game makes absolute no sense without incest, you basically have to change almost the entire history to work.

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
I really struggle with this story. I want to like it, but, the writing isn't very good at all. And the renders are mediocre.

I wouldn't support it.

The developer; Lazy Monkey, has seemingly earned their name.
To each their own but for me the story and renders definitely getting an improvement from his previous game, if you think this game renders and story mediocre then you definitely not playing much adult games on this platform alone, the games on this platform mostly are mediocre either be bad story good renders or viceversa or even both and This game definitely not one of them, my only problem with this game is the divergent of the story as im personally more into straight forward story like the games on my signature.

Hyjifan1212

Nov 19, 2023
Alright, so I noticed a few differences with Queen and Elin.

Queen gives you a slight handjob as you finger her in the pool, if you had let her tease you in the pool previously. Not really sure if that's the reason or not though. Then there's the kissing scene at the end with her vs sucking her tits after Priscilla leaves and getting a handjob. Oh, and well Cass revealing that Queen was secretly meeting elves, though that's not really shocking. Those are just the few that pop out after I just finished my second playthrough.

For Elin, it was the teleporting again on the magic playthrough vs only her glowing on the table in the warrior one. I'll see if there's anything else a bit later.

I didn't get to say it earlier but Priscilla was as hot as believed. I know she's probably up to no good with who she's related to, but I don't really care. I almost feel bad for cock blocking Lockhart hard. Who am I kidding? Fuck him. I'm going to fuck his mom while also keeping Elin to myself.
Wait, did she actually touch your penis in the bath? All I got was her hand being close to it. If so then there's not only different path scenes but also variations.

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes