VN Ren'Py Imperial Chronicles [v0.5] [Lazy Monkey]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
we need to make this dev big. devs for, dual family and heart problem and AWAM - they are let downs yet get so many support. where LM is a consistent already proven with "monkey business"- a finished game. finished games are rare.
for starters people join his discord.
He should really release "Money Business" on steam.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Dubbed Tales

Jul 9, 2024
i dont think he wants to. i felt a hobby vibe from his posts. he does this bcz he himself enjoys making avn. i strongly blv he has other work or he is a very passionate student who is mostly busy with his academics

May 28, 2020
I’m not really sure how it would work with an AVN but the Dev needs to market this game a bit more. Get the word out there. Because it’s really good but rarely talked about. GET THIS MAN MORE MONEY
Deadass, like bro is habitually consistent with his releases, most likely due to his low render quality and I dont even mean that in a cruel way. He does a fuck ton more with less than alot of devs here, and Imperial bro has a little something for everyone. The landlady crowd wants to get with mom, you can, your sis, you can! (which by the way, forrrr meee personally, this is the best use of incest on this site. Fantasy stories with elements of siblings attraction are a dime a dozen, but making them twins and having this overarching prophecy of doom with each of his sisters, sheesh.) Wanna be evil and bang the southern tempress, or want to end a rebellion with the north and bang their church loving princess, or maybe you'd rather dominate your family and start blasting babies in every wench you see(seriously hope we actually see some bastards in the story soon)...also you can bang a vampire lmao like what the fuck.

I trust Monkey to finish but seriously hope he starts getting at LEAST 1-2K a month soon. I honestly dont mind if he never updates his renders, and keeps the 2 month drops coming.

Dubbed Tales

Jul 9, 2024
Deadass, like bro is habitually consistent with his releases, most likely due to his low render quality and I dont even mean that in a cruel way. He does a fuck ton more with less than alot of devs here, and Imperial bro has a little something for everyone. The landlady crowd wants to get with mom, you can, your sis, you can! (which by the way, forrrr meee personally, this is the best use of incest on this site. Fantasy stories with elements of siblings attraction are a dime a dozen, but making them twins and having this overarching prophecy of doom with each of his sisters, sheesh.) Wanna be evil and bang the southern tempress, or want to end a rebellion with the north and bang their church loving princess, or maybe you'd rather dominate your family and start blasting babies in every wench you see(seriously hope we actually see some bastards in the story soon)...also you can bang a vampire lmao like what the fuck.

I trust Monkey to finish but seriously hope he starts getting at LEAST 1-2K a month soon. I honestly dont mind if he never updates his renders, and keeps the 2 month drops coming.

hahahaah this review is wild bro... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: yea LM delivers in terms of lewd content. and damn his females are dead ass gorgeous.

Loquete

Mar 6, 2021
It's true that the renders are quite mediocre compared to other top games here, but it's not like this game looks bad, and for me, the renders are the least important thing. I would rather have these renders but get consistent updates than wait 8 or more months for an update with the same content we get here in just 2-3 months.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I don't think the render quality is bad, there is better of course, but it takes a long time and long waiting times are not for me. I've always been someone who cares more about the story, but in this game everything is perfect for me.
I agree. What's important is how the render is perceived in general, not how much the developer has moved up the detail and resolution sliders in daz. You can make a very detailed render, but the girl will still be ugly. In this game, all the girls are beautiful.
well, and long development kills interest: the risk of interest dropping increases. You can be very interested in a girl, but after a year, when you've waited for the update you won't care anymore.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Imperial Chronicles [v0.5] [Lazy Monkey] - Compressed

Win/Linux [819 MB]
- - - -

Mac [814 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------------------------
Imperial Chronicles [v0.5] [Lazy Monkey] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.4 -> v0.5 [1,14 GB]
- - - -

Universal Compressed: v0.4 -> v0.5 [146 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

w3z3n3

Oct 10, 2021
This is the greatest creator I've ever seen, and he even suggested that everyone download the game on the forums at the same time as it was released. Seriously, he needs more supporters!

PS:Right now I don't have the opportunity to download the game to many different resources, so the best thing for you would be to download the game from some kind of game aggregator like f95:

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes