VN Ren'Py Imperial Chronicles [v0.5] [Lazy Monkey]

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes

panmzoide

Jun 4, 2020
This is the greatest creator I've ever seen, and he even suggested that everyone download the game on the forums at the same time as it was released. Seriously, he needs more supporters!

PS:Right now I don't have the opportunity to download the game to many different resources, so the best thing for you would be to download the game from some kind of game aggregator like f95:
Yeah, he's definitely on the top league!

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Amazing update so much divergent paths holy shit you can even kill one of the MAIN characters this episode and you bet your ass the rest of the game ill adapt to it! How can that be?

Reactions: panmzoide

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Amazing update so much divergent paths holy shit you can even kill one of the MAIN characters this episode and you bet your ass the rest of the game ill adapt to it! How can that be?
That's why I'm *really* hoping this gets a gallery mod.

So many divergent paths, not only you cant see them all in one play through, but there will likely be some you dont even know about because of paths you didnt know existed!

Like for instance, if you pick the studious perk, you fail to capture the elf prisoner in the woods and she gets away, but you get an extended scene with Lia during her exam that the other two perks dont get.

Aug 18, 2019
I really struggle with this story. I want to like it, but, the writing isn't very good at all. And the renders are mediocre.

I wouldn't support it.

The developer; Lazy Monkey, has seemingly earned their name.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This was a phenomenal update. I definitely need to check out my other playthroughs for it. I did my warrior path first. So I'll get to my other playthroughs before giving my full thoughts on the update. I know for sure I missed some stuff or there's difference based on choices.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I don't want to spoil but if you build high trust with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and then stun her by refusing her plan at the end of the update you can kill her.
Damn you can kill her does the update end there?So 100 percent surety on her being dead?Also I guess it makes sense on killing characters you could kill the elf elf girl at the start of the game or let her go instead of bringing her with you.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I think there will be certain synergies that increase the success of particular paths for example Isis for wife synergises well with Cass coup path, they basically want the same thing (for MC to be new red emperor)

Aurora for MC respecting the Golden order path and not going against his father.

natural_izvrat

Mar 15, 2021
Are there any titles like this? Liked it a lot. Also played Desert stalker and Hot sand of Antarctica that are quite similar to to this game.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alright, so I noticed a few differences with Queen and Elin.

Queen gives you a slight handjob as you finger her in the pool, if you had let her tease you in the pool previously. Not really sure if that's the reason or not though. Then there's the kissing scene at the end with her vs sucking her tits after Priscilla leaves and getting a handjob. Oh, and well Cass revealing that Queen was secretly meeting elves, though that's not really shocking. Those are just the few that pop out after I just finished my second playthrough.

For Elin, it was the teleporting again on the magic playthrough vs only her glowing on the table in the warrior one. I'll see if there's anything else a bit later.

I didn't get to say it earlier but Priscilla was as hot as believed. I know she's probably up to no good with who she's related to, but I don't really care. I almost feel bad for cock blocking Lockhart hard. Who am I kidding? Fuck him. I'm going to fuck his mom while also keeping Elin to myself.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ImperialChronicles-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes