VN Ren'Py Imperial Chronicles [v0.5] [Lazy Monkey]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Devlog

Hello everyone The release of version 0.5 was delayed a bit, but there are reasons for this. I thought for a long time whether to take a break during my summer vacation, but then I realized that my hobby is my best relax method besides, taking a break right in the middle of development would be disrespectful to you, guys. So I took the computer with me on vacation. I spent a few days searching and buying some accessories (monitor fe). But now I'm back to work and I spend at least a couple of hours a day on Imperial Chronicles.

In addition to the classic annoying excuses from the developer, I also want to share the good news - after the release of version 0.5, I will finally update my computer. In theory, the increase in rendering speed will be significant. Because my current card doesn't even support hardware work with rays.

P.S. - Thank you so much for your support.

Dromedar77

Apr 16, 2024
Because you asked so nicely
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm really not excepting for him to get all this killing done so soon but I like where this path is going :cool:
Thank you. I indeed knew about that already but thought that maybe something beforehand would shift him in that direction. Besides of the obvious choices like beheading the elve

Reactions: Triple OG

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I have some Criticism to do.

The games needs more older looking milfs.
Also, there should be some variety in the facial features of the different Females in the game.
They are beautiful but look somewhat similar due to the perfect anatomy of all of them.

Some variations in face structure and facial features would really really inhance the game.

Dubbed Tales

Jul 9, 2024
Just checked his Patreon page , and my man needs more support.
So people please support the dev in anyway possible.
Make him popular.
bud he is on e of the most consistent developer and he made a already hit game and FINISHED it. now this is his 2nd project. so yea. being someone who is so consistent he needs more support. we barely get any good finished game with good graphics

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
I have some Criticism to do.

The games needs more older looking milfs.
Also, there should be some variety in the facial features of the different Females in the game.
They are beautiful but look somewhat similar due to the perfect anatomy of all of them.

Some variations in face structure and facial features would really really inhance the game.
Fuck Old looking MILF , the present MILF's are Hot AF.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
That's why I'm a big fan of Helen from "Where it all began". She's beautiful but doesn't have the body of a 20 year old. kinda voluptuous.

View attachment 3865944
WIAB helen is masterfully done milf
...and there wont be any sexy content with her ever.
unlike with milfs from imperial.
which are, btw, perhaps even better/hotter than wiab-helen...particularly considering the main ones are elves.

Dromedar77

Apr 16, 2024
Is there or will there be any content with the magic teacher? Besides the scene in the tent?

Last edited:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Since I only recently discovered this game, and as a result, the Dev's first game, does anyone know if the first game's gallery was done at the end or was it added/updated as it was being developed.

This one doesnt have one yet (that i am aware of? :unsure:) And i know there are many branching paths, such as the choice of 3 starting perks, that influence what scenes you see.

Either way, really enjoyed this so far, looking forward to the next update that looks around the corner! :)

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Just checked his Patreon page , and my man needs more support.
So people please support the dev in anyway possible.
Make him popular.
my-part-im-doing-my-part.gif
But in all seriousness, go over to Lazy Monkey's Patreon and support this man! Donate once if you can! Just let him know we want to see him keep doing his thing!

Monkey Business was A tier AVN, and Imperial Chronicles looks to be A+/S tier in terms of world-building and branching paths. And it probably won't take 5 years to finish either! All while still having amazing graphical fidelity and well-made animated scenes!

Dubbed Tales

Jul 9, 2024
we need to make this dev big. devs for, dual family and heart problem and AWAM - they are let downs yet get so many support. where LM is a consistent already proven with "monkey business"- a finished game. finished games are rare.
for starters people join his discord.

Reactions: weezal and Ntrsugar

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
we need to make this dev big. devs for, dual family and heart problem and AWAM - they are let downs yet get so many support. where LM is a consistent already proven with "monkey business"- a finished game. finished games are rare.
for starters people join his discord.
He is not actually that active on his Discord, doesn't even post progress updates there. Dunno why he even keeps it, but it can't hurt joining it.

Almost feels like LM is making these games for himself, profit be damned... :PogChamp:

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes