VN Ren'Py Imperial Chronicles [v0.5] [Lazy Monkey]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Hyjifan1212

Nov 19, 2023
I reckon two weeks until 0.5, judging by the speed of progress in these updates.
Judging from their Patreon, it appears like 0.5 has been released for the Top Tier. Though can't really see what the latest post is exactly is asides from "upd" as not subscribed. Or did you mean 2 weeks until Public release?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Whoever she is, she's thick as fuck. Jeez, and I thought Queen Mommy was stacked for an Elf. This one takes it further and I'm loving it.

Reactions: weezal and Abhai

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
She is not an elf, so she is not related to MC Mom. She could be from father and cassey side.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
She is not an elf, so she is not related to MC Mom. She could be from father and cassey side.
How do you know? The design is very similar to the queen's and we got this preview of them together. 1719328635320.png

I think she's definitely related to the Mom whether as her sister or her mom who knows? ( Hope she's her mom tho :))

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I think it looks like Cassie's Aunt. Elves have silver hair, and she doesn't have Elven ears either (though it is tough to say in these limiting pictures), and MC's mom never mentioned having sisters... or am I tripping on that last part?

• Wow
Reactions: Lazy_Monkey

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I think it looks like Cassie's Aunt. Elves have silver hair, and she doesn't have Elven ears either (though it is tough to say in these limiting pictures), and MC's mom never mentioned having sisters... or am I tripping on that last part?
Do we know that elves HAVE to have silver hair? I know the mom and magic teacher have it but does the game specifically say all elves must? If so I must have forgotten.

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes