VN Ren'Py Imperial Chronicles [v0.5] [Lazy Monkey]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
To be honest, I don't remember it ever saying Elves had to have blonde or silver hair. Not to mention, unless I'm color blind, Queen and Alaina had darker colored hair in the flashback with MC eavesdropping on them too. Queen in particular had color closer to Elis while Alaina had purple. That said, I could totally see the lady being related to Cass as well.

It's anyone's guess until we meet her in game. Regardless, she's hot.

Edit: To add, I recall MC also seeing another redhead elf in his visions when he visits the temple with Alaina. Think you had to tell Alaina that you're an elf or that you don't know what you are prior to get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: weezal

Dubbed Tales

Jul 9, 2024
How do you know? The design is very similar to the queen's and we got this preview of them together. View attachment 3836596

I think she's definitely related to the Mom whether as her sister or her mom who knows? ( Hope she's her mom tho :))

i am 100% sure that's his aunt from his father's side. look how annoyed the queen is. she has to be the king's sister. who is a human magician i suppose. a witch

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
How is this even allowed on patreon in the first place. At minimum some action with sisters, who knows if something will not happen with mother lol.
Also ngl, Elin is rn number #1 girl lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Triple OG

kelelih

May 13, 2022
How is this even allowed on patreon in the first place.
No idea, but as long as they don't shut this absolute gem of a game down, I for one am happy about it.

Also, got to love all the theories about the latest screenshot! I too am in favour of court magician and/or Cass' relative ^^

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
No idea, but as long as they don't shut this absolute gem of a game down, I for one am happy about it.

Also, got to love all the theories about the latest screenshot! I too am in favour of court magician and/or Cass' relative ^^
The dev already made a game with largely the same fetishes, Monkey Business. If Patreon allowed that, then this being taken down would just be weird. But they also have a Subscribestar page, and I will happily move support over there should any undesirable outcomes occur...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The dev already made a game with largely the same fetishes, Monkey Business. If Patreon allowed that, then this being taken down would just be weird. But they also have a Subscribestar page, and I will happily move support over there should any undesirable outcomes occur...
where is that subscibestar page?
that should be added to the OP (alongside patreon, boosty and discord).

How is this even allowed on patreon in the first place. At minimum some action with sisters, who knows if something will not happen with mother lol.
Also ngl, Elin is rn number #1 girl lol
there is no sisters, no mother...there are childhood friends and adoptive guardians/landlords.
people see what they wanna to see and call the things wrong...more often than not causing troubles to those things they might like.
#dumbpeoplegoingdumber

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
where is that subscibestar page?
that should be added to the OP (alongside patreon, boosty and discord).

there is no sisters, no mother...there are childhood friends and adoptive guardians/landlords.
people see what they wanna to see and call the things wrong...more often than not causing troubles to those things they might like.
#dumbpeoplegoingdumber
Patreon doesn't scour F95 looking for incest games to ban, it's just when people report it enough times. Talk about the mom and sisters as much as you want

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You would be wrong about that.
they keep going, and there is no way to stop them.
meanwhile more and more great games being shut down on patreon left and right...sigh.
it would be for the bet if devs dont use that platform, yet it is what it is.
only one thing is certain - it will become even worse in near future with all those "puritanistic" platforms.
at the end we will probably have "adult" games with censored "delicate" parts as in japanese comics and with heavy focus on handholding and headpetting :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Alexander9807

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
they keep going, and there is no way to stop them.
meanwhile more and more great games being shut down on patreon left and right...sigh.
it would be for the bet if devs dont use that platform, yet it is what it is.
only one thing is certain - it will become even worse in near future with all those "puritanistic" platforms.
at the end we will probably have "adult" games with censored "delicate" parts as in japanese comics and with heavy focus on handholding and headpetting :HideThePain:
Well, the ones that have gotten Patreon nuked have lost 75% of their revenue and player base and/or given up. SubscribeStar is not the answer everyone claims it to be. Until there is a platform that accepts as many payments as Patreon it will be what it is.

Hyjifan1212

Nov 19, 2023
Would've thought there would have been a progression update by now. Hopefully wasn't affected by the crowdstrike thing.

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes