4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So, the scene in question happens after you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes.

There is a walkthrough and according to it - only if you are a warrior you can do the intense phisical feats necessary to become Damon Valerian in this game.

MC needs to also overpower her after he chases and manages to catch up to her and get hold of her.
I'm pretty sure you can get it on both Mage and Warrior. Scholar is the only one you can't do it on. MC uses Magic instead to catch her, if you're a mage. With Warrior, he chase her down and tackles her.

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
Code words for Daemon Targaryen

OK, cool. This obsession of yours kinda gay tho, not judging ofc. Daemon was a pure badass sad that he died to a teenager. Lets hope MC die in his bed of old age, on the lap of his wives.

bfc233

Jul 31, 2023
I'd rather die a late middle aged man in battle than worn down by disease and age.

Don't forget the most beautiful of them all... (Monkey please add more Val content :giggle:)
View attachment 3967833
Holy shit, I almost forgot that scene.

It's a thing of harrowing beauty. The music, the dialogue, the deed. It's your signpost that you are playing an evil character here and it's amazing.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
:KEK:This girl will definitely give MC a heart attack...
This game never ceases to amaze with awkward moments and jokes :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Filipis

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Well, I played through the entire update and it was both intriguing and fun until I got to the end.

We do have some tough choices to make and it looks like we'll have three different sides. Overall, a great game Lazy_Monkey :)

I like Elin, but I like this queen the most so far, View attachment 3976791 :devilish:
I mean... she's an elf, a MILF and has HUGE... tracts of land?

We are only human...

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
1724882751933.png

I continue to render.
P.S - For the first time in several weeks, I went outside to touch the grass and immediately injured my toe. I take this as a sign from the universe and go back to work on the game.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
View attachment 3977188

I continue to render.
P.S - For the first time in several weeks, I went outside to touch the grass and immediately injured my toe. I take this as a sign from the universe and go back to work on the game.
Somewhat ironically, to me the progress appears slower than if he just posted a weekly update with bigger numbers (+30% instea of +10% every few days)...

... Don't do that LM, I was just kidding!

Hyjifan1212

Nov 19, 2023
Somewhat ironically, to me the progress appears slower than if he just posted a weekly update with bigger numbers (+30% instea of +10% every few days)...

... Don't do that LM, I was just kidding!
It does, but we get treated to more render previews more often it seems. So I'm all for these more frequent updates.

Reactions: SARBASST

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Well, I played through the entire update and it was both intriguing and fun until I got to the end.

We do have some tough choices to make and it looks like we'll have three different sides. Overall, a great game Lazy_Monkey :)

I like Elin, but I like this queen the most so far, View attachment 3976791 :devilish:
One of the main reasons I really hope LM will add a gallery like in their first game.

There are going to be so many mutually exclusive paths, you will need to replay a *minimum* of 3 times to see all scenes.

Which is not a hardship, so much as you may still miss some because you didnt notice a branch somewhere so didnt even know more scenes existed!

Last edited:
Reactions: Filipis
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes