4.60 star(s) 79 Votes

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Man, this game is amazing so far, once it's finished I may write a proper review, for now I will say what I think here, you know, back in 2017 I had an idea for a game, it was about an exiled prince that also had a twin, except that he was exiled as a baby so he didn't know he was a prince until later, also no fantasy theme, since I suck at coding and my PC is shit, I was never able to make it a reality, you have no idea how happy I'm to see something similar, except that you are doing it even better than I imagined, the models, the personalities, the intrigue, everything amazing! the plot despite some instances of "too much text" doesn't feel tedious at all, also all the routes that I didn't explore yet! for example... didn't take with me the elf girl so now I wonder how much it would change if I start again and take her with me, that or other changes, I'm doing my best to make a run without casualties of characters I like (I'm sorry Ludwig! :() but seems a bit challenging since I'm going blind :p

Now about some characters, especially the taboo ones, Cass, the half-sister, is probably one of the hottest characters I've ever seen, her model is so hot (that eye-patch just make her hotter) and I love her crazy personality that scream "I can fix her!" (of course I failed so far and she betrayed me in the most predictable way xD but I don't want to kill one of the most interesting characters in the game) I feel she's kind of right in some topics and I feel guilty for her eye, but yeah her methods are extreme, the little sister is adorable, she reminds me of Hannah from Above the Clouds (F!) with her curiosity, then the queen with her motherly love and milf body, making her elf kind of fix the problem of other games that make milfs so young, in this case makes sense... then the twin sister, nothing against her, but of all the other family members, I consider her the most plain (also, tbh, her husband doesn't seem to be that bad)

Anyway, thanks for the game, you are doing great! I will repeat some parts to see how much I can change so I can start the next update in a better way.

With The

Jul 25, 2021
Man, this game is amazing so far, once it's finished I may write a proper review, for now I will say what I think here, you know, back in 2017 I had an idea for a game, it was about an exiled prince that also had a twin, except that he was exiled as a baby so he didn't know he was a prince until later, also no fantasy theme, since I suck at coding and my PC is shit, I was never able to make it a reality, you have no idea how happy I'm to see something similar, except that you are doing it even better than I imagined, the models, the personalities, the intrigue, everything amazing! the plot despite some instances of "too much text" doesn't feel tedious at all, also all the routes that I didn't explore yet! for example... didn't take with me the elf girl so now I wonder how much it would change if I start again and take her with me, that or other changes, I'm doing my best to make a run without casualties of characters I like (I'm sorry Ludwig! :() but seems a bit challenging since I'm going blind :p

Now about some characters, especially the taboo ones, Cass, the half-sister, is probably one of the hottest characters I've ever seen, her model is so hot (that eye-patch just make her hotter) and I love her crazy personality that scream "I can fix her!" (of course I failed so far and she betrayed me in the most predictable way xD but I don't want to kill one of the most interesting characters in the game) I feel she's kind of right in some topics and I feel guilty for her eye, but yeah her methods are extreme, the little sister is adorable, she reminds me of Hannah from Above the Clouds (F!) with her curiosity, then the queen with her motherly love and milf body, making her elf kind of fix the problem of other games that make milfs so young, in this case makes sense... then the twin sister, nothing against her, but of all the other family members, I consider her the most plain (also, tbh, her husband doesn't seem to be that bad)

Anyway, thanks for the game, you are doing great! I will repeat some parts to see how much I can change so I can start the next update in a better way.
the reason why i choose path not to kill Cass but send her to prison because i still want her on future update (hope so) :KEK:

Garen

May 6, 2017
the reason why i choose path not to kill Cass but send her to prison because i still want her on future update (hope so) :KEK:
We're huffing on that copium together brother. I'm not gonna lie, I said I was ride or die with Cass but seeing how things turned out and how little she seems to be in control of things, I'm going with "White" as my primary. Instead of being one of the masterminds, it seems like she was no better than a pawn in this grand conspiracy.

I wish there was another version of this where we outsmart Cass with Isis but without her having to die because that was really cool. I didn't really enjoy having to hunt her down like a beaten dog but it'll do for now. As long as she's alive, that's all that matters.
coronatio17_jpg.jpg

I'm also sad we won't get to mess around with this absolute MILF but game's the game.
imperial (3).png

Last edited:

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
We're huffing on that copium together brother. I'm not gonna lie, I said I was ride or die with Cass but seeing how things turned out and how little she seems to be in control of things, I'm going with White Coronation as my primary. Instead of being one of the masterminds, it seems like she was no better than a pawn in this grand conspiracy.

I wish there was another version of View attachment 4132952 where we outsmart Cass with Isis but without her having to die because that was really cool. I didn't really enjoy having to hunt her down like a beaten dog but it'll do for now. As long as she's alive, that's all that matters.

I'm also sad we won't get to mess around with this absolute MILF View attachment 4132984 but game's the game.

Like you, I would have imagined a betrayal or some kind of reversal of fortune benefiting Elis and Isis at Cass's expense. It remains a mystery to me why Isis's private army or Aurora's bodyguards didn't act in some way during the events of Cass's coup, or why the prince's new wife disappears so quickly from the scene after the wedding.

Depending on the game's different narrative branches, the woman (Lockhart's mother) you're talking about is either directly involved in, or guilty of, the king's poisoning. She may also be lying or telling the truth (in other story branches) when she claims to have been deceived by Cass. It's possible that this character won't disappear from the game too quickly.

Last edited:

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
The queen's tits are so big that it blinds some people.

Nor would he find it surprising that the death of the previous queen had her fingers and not the king's.
It's possible that the Queen is more at fault than imagined, but based on the player's current knowledge and what the game reveals, it doesn't appear that the Queen is as evil as some of you may think.
But you're free to believe that the Queen is the ultimate villain of the story, her hands stained with blood and her huge tits used to kill her enemies ! x) With tits that big, you can probably kill somebody. :p

We'll find out in the future whether the game will explore this possibility, that the Queen has committed questionable acts or is a more complex and perhaps machiavellian character. For the moment, there's not much to support this thesis.

Last edited:

bfc233

Jul 31, 2023
The Queen is most definitely way more suspect than anyone is giving her credit for. She is liable to play the same game as Cass, just on a much longer time span and thus muss less fast and loose.

What's the deal with waiting out a generation of humans after all?

What gets me is that she's not shocked or afraid to see you kill Cass, she's just surprised by your speech.
Elin meanwhile is terrified to see you ascend to rule drenched in the blood of your sister.

Cass was the obvious threat in this story, now we'll see how players with immutable personal power and much longer lifespans to plan and acquire resources have played the game. Vampires that have the skills and time to manipulate people for far longer and much more subtly, mages with lifespans far exceeding a humans...

What they are capable of, now that Cass' temper tantrum has opened the field for change, might be far scarier than any coup.

Also while I can understand the lack of elf sex slave screen time given the plot, there's still no putting Arcadia in a closet for her ass to be useful. What a damn shame.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The Queen is most definitely way more suspect than anyone is giving her credit for. She is liable to play the same game as Cass, just on a much longer time span and thus muss less fast and loose.

What's the deal with waiting out a generation of humans after all?

What gets me is that she's not shocked or afraid to see you kill Cass, she's just surprised by your speech.
Elin meanwhile is terrified to see you ascend to rule drenched in the blood of your sister.

Cass was the obvious threat in this story, now we'll see how players with immutable personal power and much longer lifespans to plan and acquire resources have played the game. Vampires that have the skills and time to manipulate people for far longer and much more subtly, mages with lifespans far exceeding a humans...

What they are capable of, now that Cass' temper tantrum has opened the field for change, might be far scarier than any coup.

Also while I can understand the lack of elf sex slave screen time given the plot, there's still no putting Arcadia in a closet for her ass to be useful. What a damn shame.
I don't think people aren't suspicious of Queen. Her and Alaina are definitely sus. There's just not enough info to be hard accusing her of being this nefarious person that's the cause of every bad thing. As it currently stands in the game, Queen hasn't done anything big enough to warrant such distrust. It comes off as artificial and needlessly paranoid because another character went full psycho this update.

Reactions: Azeroth67000

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Am I weak for choosing Aurora? the other one seems to be very Cass-like and I don't want two like them around me xD

About the Queen, yeah I agree that she isn't that good, but she isn't evil either! if she did some bad things I feel there was a good reason, unlike Cass that pretend to care about the MC but her actions doesn't reflect that, instead of blaming the queen huge boobs, I think the reason some of us are "as blind as the king" it's the patch, think about it, if she were a stepmother instead, then of course she would be evil, just for the cliche xD but since she's blood related, there are less chances that she would act against her son.

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don't think people aren't suspicious of Queen. Her and Alaina are definitely sus. There's just not enough info to be hard accusing her of being this nefarious person that's the cause of every bad thing. As it currently stands in the game, Queen hasn't done anything big enough to warrant such distrust. It comes off as artificial and needlessly paranoid because another character went full psycho this update.
True, i also don't think she would willingly put the the lifes of her childeren at risk for whatever plan of hers.
So yeah, likely long game planing to better the situation of the elves.

Well, that Cass is an absolute loose cannon isn't exactly surprising...
The only thing which surprised me was how poorly the whole coup was planed and how she seems barely in control of her own plan.
The path where the MC is in prison it just looks like she did as much damage as possible out of spite, well knowing her little coup has no change of success at that point.

Beside the hate she has for her father seems mainly based on assumptions and the opinion of others.
From what i remember we don't know if the king killed her mother and she didn't even want to know the truth from him as they are with the king before he get poisoned...

Am I weak for choosing Aurora? the other one seems to be very Cass-like and I don't want two like them around me xD
Nah, Isis is also far more dangerous, cunning and capable than Cass.
Well you don't need to worry about having both of them, if you want, Isis kill's Cass for you

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It's ok we'll pardon her and turn her into a concubine. :devilish:
That would be political suicid for the MC.
She did a coup, killed many nobels and their children, nearly burned the city down, many think she was behind the poisoning of the king...death is pretty much the only viable sentence, also quite well deserved.

Reactions: WideRange72

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
This is the only game where I am actually interested for sub route, especially since Cass actually cares about MC.Kudos to the dev, dialogues may be pretty bad (language barrier probably plays a huge part), but he created an actual cast of characters and not just fuck toys

Last edited:

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Altough I read these two pretty long and viable replies to my plea, I have not enough time to reply with equivalent level of reply therefore I apologise. So for now I'll admit that maybe I'm a bit much paranoid about Queen and Elves but thats it. Future updates will bring more answers I hope. But I am still behind my words about Cass mostly and about that meaningless comparasion between Cass and Elin. Also I cut my point finger last night while carving so its pretty hard to write atm. Good days.

I'm starting to work on version 0.7

View attachment 4133362
Is it the King or Cass I wonder.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 79 Votes